eunjung

T-AGENT

Eunjung POV

 

I could believe that i will be partner in one group with hyomin. for the god sake.. i hate her.. everything. The most is her annoying voice!

 If i could sew , i will do that with happy.

We had ever been in the same school and god.. she is a trouble maker..

I still remember when she became a president of students, she made a rule that no one can sleep during class and i broke it. who can refuse sleeping? I love sleeping and sleeping is my hobby. But why can’t she understand?  

 i often get punishment. Thanks to her perfect rule.

That’s the beginning, why i dislike her.

But everything change when i knew her better.

Actually she is a good girl..  i mean she wasn’t really mean just stubborn.  And she is fun to be tease! Her face was blushing every time i . i found that cute.

I felt a bit jealous when i looked the way she talked and smiled to Qri. why can she just be herself, i mean the good one to me?

I must be a big liar if i said i’m not interested with her. funnily, i had told her that i’m not interested with her. i’m really a big liar.

Who can refuse to see her?

She is beautiful and she has a perfect body. She’s almost perfect for me. every part of her body is.. y?

What am i thinking????!!!! *forget that*

She is really closed with Qri and i could feel that Qri had something with hyomin. maybe she loves hyomin? i don’t know. But for sure, i’m not happy.

When she said she was going to win the competition and changed partner. I was mad. I don’t know why i felt this way. I felt.. this is getting wrong.. i mean.. i have a lover.. but why i had this feeling to hyomin? it’s wrong.. but i don’t want to lose her.. aish.. i really don’t understand myself.

But for sure, i’m not letting her win.

And.. i lose..

I just forget to tell that, i’m actually an agent. A secret agent that had a mission to be a student in T-agent academy. I got a mission to destroy T-agent defense and i had to find T-agent eldest daughter as soon as possible.

And guess who is T-agent eldest daughter? It’s park hyomin. the girl who always beside me.

I couldn’t believe that she was my target.

But when jiyeon told me that T-agent daughter had a ‘dead’ tattoo. My heart beat so fast. why? Cause i knew, only one person who had that tattoo..  Park Hyomin.

I didn’t mean to peek her changing her clothes. She just changed those T-shirt in front of me. i’m not a ert, right?

*sigh*

I need her to complete my mission and get out form this stupid and useless academy. So i made a dirty plan. I need to make hyomin believe me then i betrayed her.

I called jiyeon, my girlfriend and asked her to do something for me.

When i told her to shoot me, she refused. She couldn’t hurt me. but i need this to make hyomin 100% believe me and stayed on my side.  She quiet hard since hyomin wasn’t an easy type. So i made this plan. A very dramatic scenario.

I protect her from a shoot.  These was mine plan.  And.. like what i was planning. She was trapped.  We are best friend now. i’m sure she was believe me since i had ever  died for her.

Honestly, my heart was opposite to my brain.

I felt guilty and it’s wrong.

For a professional agent like me, i shouldn’t put feeling in this mission.

The more i knew how kind is she.. the more i felt guilty. And... for sure.. it’s hurt...

Now.. i can’t really doing this mission. What should i do?

Huff...

The nightmare is.. when hyomin found out everything...

What will i do at that time? I don’t know..

I just.. afraid... i hope that not happen.

 

-----------

Back to the story line~

 

Eunjung sighed and took a wine in in one dropped. She was stress. She knew who hyomin was. She was a stubborn head. She will take that mission. Which is eunjung another plan.

Yes.. that mission is eunjung’s  plan and hyomin didn’t even know about it.

“YAH! Drinking alone?”

Eunjung looked at the girl who was sitting next to her. “why are you doing in here?”

Hyomin took a cup and also had a drink. “i’m here for you.. and want to ask you, why you didn’t want to take this mission”

Eunjung sighed, “i just want to take a rest.. “ she lied

“i don’t believe you..”

Eunjung smiled shortly. “don’t believe me”

Hyomin laughed, “you are really weird.. but .. i like it”

Eunjung shook her head, “ may i ask something?”

Hyomin widened her eyes, “what?”

“where is your family? I never saw them.. they never text or call you too”

Hyomin froze with her question before she forced to smile. “ i have a biggest secret.. want to know?” hyomin eyes were locked at the wine. “i’m T-agent academy eldest daughter” she smiled bitter. “ you won’t believe it, right?”

Eunjung force a smiled and decided to stay silent.

“hm.. it looked like you don’t believe me... well.. i can prove that. come here” she held eunjung hand and dragged her inside a small warehouse.

“it’s... dirty..and smell..”

Hyomin smiled silly at her friend. “ you will got a shock..” hyomin press a button and everything change around them.

“w..hat.. the....” eunjung was amazed. Not... she just found it!! her mission!! T-agent heart!

Hyomin ran and showed the place to eunjung, “amazing right?? this is T-agent heart... no one knew this place accept my family and... you”

Eunjung faced hyomin, “why did you tell me?”

“because i believe you” hyomin walked closer to eunjung and hugged her, “ where is my family? Why they never call or text me? it’s all because they couldn’t do it... and i can’t either...  i can be a target if someone know my identity.. they could kill me and found this place”

Eunjung bit her lips, “then why did you tell me? why you believed me?? don’t you afraid i will betrayed you?”

Hyomin shook, “you won’t...  honestly.. i used to hate you... but... after i know you more... i don’t want to have any secret with you.. i want you to be friend with me for what i am”

Eunjung came to her and hit her forehead, “ how could you be this innocent? Are you an idiot?”

Hyomin held her forehead, “yah! What are you doing?! It’s hurt you know!” she pouted angrily.

“don’t trust people easily”

“you are not people.. but someone important to me...” hyomin locked her eyes on eunjung, “okay.. it sound silly.. but... i think... i have fallen in love with you”

Eunjung frowned, “what?”

“i love you, ham eunjung” hyomin said with her brave. “i love you”

Eunjung blushed hard, “mwo?”

“will you be mine?” hyomin asked once again

“are.. you.. serious about this?” asked eunjung a bit nervous. She didn’t know how to answer her.  for god sake... she has already got girlfriend but... but... why this park hyomin made her heart want to explode.

Hyomin nodded, “you still single right?”

Eunjung gasped, “erg....ehm...”

Hyomin squinted her eyes, “ just tell me the truth.. please?”

“i’m sorry hyo... i love you... but... i have already had a girlfriend..”

Hyomin felt breaking now. she tried hard to hold her tears but.. it failed, “what do you mean you love me but you had already got a girlfriend???”

Eunjung sighed, “i’m sorry... i love her too.. she is... my everything... i can’t break her heart”

“and you can break mine?” asked hyomin again with her tears.

Eunjung felt uneasy. She felt so hurt just looking at hyomin tears. “don’t cry..” eunjung tried to wipe her tears but hyomin refused it.

“i’m okay.. thanks for your answer... maybe.. this is the feeling of.. one side love?” hyomin tried hard to force a smile, “  thank you...”

“we..we..we are still friend, right?” asked eunjung still nervous. Damn!

Hyomin smiled bitter, “yes... we are friends... forever friends...” hyomin turned away and wiped her tears, “let’s get out.. the other will search us..”

Eunjung nodded, she tried to hold hyomin hand but the girl reject it. eunjung started to feel uneasy. “hyomin...”

“i need time... please... “ hyomin begged.

Eunjung sighed and nodded. How could i reject her? why i felt... so ... damn... hurt...?

They got out from the room and back to the office with the awkward air around them.

“hyomin!” someone called her when they was about to go inside.

Eunjung faced turned dark when she saw her.

“oh.. Qri...”

Qri looked and analized her face, “are you.. crying?”

Hyomin shook her head, “no! of course no! why could i cry??”

“then.. why your eyes...”

“oh... my eye got a dust while practising. I’m okay... oh.. why are you calling me?” asked hyomin tried to change the topic. She didn’t want anyone to know that she was crying after got a rejection from eunjung.

“oh... I’m going to ask you out”

“then sorry.. hyomin has an appointment with me” eunjung said spontaneous what am i saying???!!

Hyomin frowned and was going to say something but eunjung cut it, “we are going.. bye..” she dragged hyomin away from Qri.

Hyomin looked at eunjung, “appointment? Since when i had appointment with you?” she still felt hurt.

“i’m hungry,.. let’s eat” said eunjung avoid hyomin question.

Hyomin stopped, “eat by yourself.. i back to my room”

“what? No.. you go with me?” eunjung dragged her again

Hyomin sighed and released her hand, “if you could do this.. i will fall more to you... if you don’t love me then.. let me forget you... don’t be kind to me...” hyomin turned away, “and... please leave me alone.. i need time...”

--

 

hyomin photo and her tattoo in number nine! 

 

eunmin recently picture

 

 

---

i'm trying to make this story end as soon as possible.. not only this tory.. but i will also end the other story...

is it okay?