BANG!

T-AGENT

Eunjung stood in front the door without knocking it. she didn’t know what she should do. She wanted to talk to her, but.. she just afraid of another rejection. Again.. she sighed. She took the hard breath and let out the heavy sighed again.

Crek!

Eunjung gasped when the door suddenly opened.

The girl frowned, “what are you doing in here?”

Eunjung lost her words, “i... i...”

The girl looked at her strange look. She wanted to hear her answer.

“can.. can we talk, hyomin?” she asked

Hyomin stepped out and stared at eunjung with her killer cold eyes, “what do you want again, ham eunjung?”

“just a talk” eunjung looked at her, hoping she would agree with it.

Hyomin tried to read what inside eunjung mind but she didn’t know what is in her mind. Hyomin gave her a sign to follow her,

Eunjung smiled and followed hyomin inside the forest. That night was dark but the shine of the moon still fill the forest.

Eunjung followed hyomin will looking at her back. Suddenly hyomin stopped and made eunjung bumped her.

Deg!

Eunjung put her hand on hyomin waist and the bumped turned into a back hug. They were so closed and eunjung could smell hyomin hair fragrant. It was a rose. Eunjung didn’t want to break this moment. She tightened her hug and made hyomin back to reality.

Hyomin immediately pushed eunjung away. “what the hell are you doing??”

But eunjung wasn’t care about it. she stepped forward and pulled hyomin into her embrace. Hyomin tried to release herself but eunjung has a strong arm to lock hyomin in her embrace.

“YAH! Release me!!”

Eunjung didn’t care about the shout. She just need this moment a lot.

“YAH HAM EUNJUNG! I will call Qri for..”

Before hyomin could finish her words, eunjung has already shut with jealous and passionate kiss.

Hyomin widened her eyes for a shock. WHAT THE HELL!!?!!!?!?!!

Eunjung kissed her hungrily which made hyomin had a difficult to breath. She tried to push eunjung away but eunjung more tight the hug.

“.....nnn....mm....m....s...t...mm...o...ppp.....mm..” hyomin tried but she just failed again.

Eunjung didn’t give a break in the kiss. She didn’t care at all.. she fell jealous and angry everytime hyomin call Qri name. It’s boiling her temper. She knew it’s wrong. Yes.. very wrong.. but she didn’t care. She had already held up until now, but hyomin kept remind her of Qri. she hate it!!

After a couple minute, hyomin finally accepted the kiss. Eunjung smiled when she felt hyomin just gave up and returned her kiss. The kiss turned to a warm and light. They enjoyed it.

Eunjung broke the kiss and looked at hyomin, she locked her eyes on hyomin and hope the time just stopped and let them be happy without any conflict. Let the world just left two of them. “ i love you... i really do” eunjung said with full of her heart. She was really serious about this. She knew she might hurt jiyeon, but... her love for jiyeon wasn’t a couple love.. but a sister love.  She had thought this all the day and she felt she need to tell hyomin now.

Hyomin looked at eunjung eyes. She knew that eunjung was honest. She really love her now, but why? Why now? . “why now?” she decided to ask her heart question.

“because i was too stupid to realize my feeling..” eunjung held her hand

Hyomin bit her lips, “you will hurt jiyeon”

Eunjung nodded, “but.. my love for her is just a sister... it’s different from what i’m feeling for you”

Hyomin shook and released her hand from eunjung, “it’s too late..”

Eunjung shook, “no” she stepped forward to hyomin and looked at hyomin, “ i know you love me”

Hyomin shook, “from the time that you reject me... i had locked my feeling for you”

Eunjung smiled, “then... i will open it again” she held hyomin hand, “i know you hate me.. but... i will make you love me again.. you can hate me because i’m a bad girl. You can slap me because i had been playing with you feeling... you can even kill me, if you don’t want me to close to you.. but... Park Hyomin... please remember... My Feeling for you.. Is.. Real...”

Hyomin sighed, “let’s stop this stupid love story... we are not belonging together...” hyomin took her hand back “ please don’t say you love me, cause you might get hurt..”

“are you still hate me for hurting you?”

Hyomin faced eunjung, “no.. i never hate you.. i just hate myself” i hate my life.. why i had to meet you.. why i had to fall in love with you. “ don’t make me became the third person who broke you relationship cause i don’t want to be your part of story”

Hyomin turned back and walked away, leaving eunjung who stared at her back which slowly disappeared.

 

--

The sun was rise and the moon was down.

Today is the wedding and the last of the mission. Hyomin was prepared everything and Qri was watching the camera.

The people started to gather in the hall. Almost all of them were an agent. Hyomin smiled when she found her target. “Sistar” she took phone and called for an action.

The waiter who heard the order from hyomin nodded and started to give the drink to the audience.

Qri took another call, “let’s start the wedding”

The younger who heard the call, nodded and started to mc the event. “good night, everyone! Welcome to jiyeon and eunjung wedding Party. Today must be the happy day for all of us. So.. let’s grab the drink and gave the bless for the groom and the bride. CHEERS!”

They took up the wine and drank it.

“so.. let’s invite our groom today.. Ham Eunjung!”

Eunjung with her black suit came in the hall which made all the guess looked at her handsome. Eunjung smiled and greeted them with a smile. Eunjung stepped in front of the clergyman and waited for the next stepped.

“let’s welcome.. our bride for today... Park Jiyeon!”

Jiyeon got in the hall with her white wedding dress. All of the guess were envy of her beauty. She really looked like an angel who fell on the earth.

They faced each other before looked at the clergyman, “let’s started the wedding...” he opened her book and started with the bride, “miss park jiyeon.... will you take ham eunjung as your husband.. and promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health?”

Jiyeon smiled, “ i will”

The clergyman faced eunjung, , “miss ham eunjung.... will you take Park Jiyeon as your wife.. and promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health?”

Eunjung looked at jiyeon but didn’t answer the clergyman. The audience frowned. “jiyeon~ah...” eunjung wanted to say sorry. Even though all of these were faked, but she can’t lie. “i’m...”

 

PLAK!!

One by one the guess started to fall down on the ground. They held their heart because of pain and died.

“KKYYYAAA!!!” screamed the girl and made all of the guess ran to the door to excape but too late. The door was locked and they were locked in the hall.

“What’s going on??” asked mr Kim. He looked at eunjung and jiyeon, “HAM EUNJUNG!” he shouted before also fell on the ground.

Bora who didn’t drink the wine, took her gun and was going to shot eunjung.

BANG!!

Bora turned right and fell on the ground with the blood flew out from her heart.

“eunjung jiyeon, let’s go!” hyomin shouted and they nodded.

Hyomin leaded the way but their feet stopped when Dasom put her sword on hyomin neck, “how dare you kill my girlfriend” she asked with an anger in her eyes. Hyomin immediately kick her stomach and shot her on her forehead. BANG!

All of them died in a second.

“let’s get out from here”

Eunjung grabbed jiyeon hand and leaded her out of the room. they went outside the hall and heading to Qri car. “wait.. where is hyomin?” asked eunjung who couldn’t find that girl.

Qri looked around, “ don’t worry about her, she wil be okay.. now, i need to take you out of here.. i have prepare a plane, we can escape before the other agent arrive”

“jiyeon.. get inside the car and follow Qri.. i will take hyomin with us later...”

Qri started at eunjung, “yah! It’s..”

“please protect jiyeon... “ eunjung begging her before closed the door and ran inside the hall again.

The shooting gun sound could be hear. Eunjung knew that hyomin killed the less by herself.

“What are you doing in here?!” she pushed eunjung away.

“i had promised you that i will kill them for you! So you just get out from here and let me finished this!” eunjung took the gun from hyomin and shoot the black guy behind hyomin.

Hyomin gazed at eunjung before eunjung took another shoot. “ GET OUT FROM HERE!” eunjung shouted but hyomin didn’t move her feet.

Hyomin took another gun and pointed to eunjung. BANG!

The girl behind eunjung fell on the ground. “let’s do it together”

Eunjung smiled, “ thank you”

They pointed the gun and started to shoot every agent who didn’t drink the poison.

The dead body was filled the hall. The blood was coloring the wall. “Done”

They threw the gun and was going out from the hall. They didn’t know that still a girl who didn’t totally died. She pointed the gun and shoot it without they knew.

BANG!!

 

The bullet was broke the skin and the blood started to flow.

Eunjung immediately threw the piece of the glass to the shooting girl and made her fully dead.

the tears started to flow down but the girl who got shoot, just smile. "it's okay"

 

 

---who will die?---