too late

T-AGENT

there are so many hidden things inside of me, that slowly opened like a mystery box. It’s changed me, put me to sleep, tied me, and trapped me in the dark room.

The pieces of lost time, like a puzzle which started to complete again.

Without knowing anything, i just shouted. All it’s because of the pain memory that i tried to throw away and delete.

My heart that was warm, changed into the cold as ice.

I want to escape from this pain that chains me down but i failed. My soul was filled with the scars like a deeply colored night sky which filled me and made me sleep.

The whisped of your voice... started to fade away..

I was controlled by my other side of pain. That’s the new me.

 

Hyomin opened her eyes from another nightmare that she had. The tears started to fall again. She wanted to shout but was locked by her other side. Her mind was blank like a white paper without any stain. Her eyes were black like a dark sky but the tears still flew down.

She stood up and walked to the glass that filled with so many photos of people. She took the markers and crossed 2 pictures which were Nana and Victoria. The other of her victim had died last night. She looked at the city light behind the glass, it was shining like a star. “ i hope i can be shining like a star.. but... i was the darkness..” she whispered. She looked her hand with filled with the blood because of killing. Her lips turned to curve. She smiled.

--

 

Eunjung’s walking cross the city. She kept walking without knowing her direction. That night was crowded but it felt so silent in eunjung mind. She kept walking until her feet stopped in front of the han river.

She closed her eyes a while and when she opened there is a girl stood in front of her. “hyomin?”

Hyomin smiled but not a warm smiled, “ham eunjung”

“when did you....” eunjung felt so unbelievable with the girl in front of her. she didn’t felt anyone around but.. this girl.. how could she do that?

“just arrive, wae?” hyomin asked back

Eunjung shook her head and smiled warmly, “hi~ are you coming to kill me?”

Hyomin smiled and put the knife on eunjung neck, “are you really want to die in my knife?”

Eunjung smiled back, “i own you”

“if you die.. your girlfriend will be sad..”

“you have promised me to take care of her if you kill me” eunjung answered in a second

Hyomin smiled, “what if i broke the promise?”

“you won’t.. i know it”

Hyomin laughed “hahaha.. so funny... ham eunjung... you... know.. nothing.. about me” she whispered “but...... unfortunately.. i’m not coming to kill you” she took back her knife.

Eunjung frowned, “mwo?”

“do you feel sorry about me?” asked hyomin

Eunjung nodded.

“if i asked you to kill someone for me, will you do that?” asked hyomin again.

Eunjung stared at hyomin and tried to read her mind.

“don’t worry. I won’t ask you to kill your girlfriend”

Eunjung took a step to hyomin, “then.. who did you want me to kill?”

Hyomin smiled, “ i have a lot of people that you have to kill for me.. mind to go with me?”

Eunjung sighed and nodded.

Hyomin smiled wide. She walked to her red car and opened the door for eunjung, “come in”

Eunjung followed her lead and hyomin drove her car to the secret place that no one will know, that.. it’s going to be the big secret ever.

When they arrived, hyomin walked in side and there were two girls waiting. Eunjung couldn’t believe the girl in front of her, “jiyeon?? what are you doing in here??”

Hyomin tapped eunjung, “she is in.. both of you”

“NO!” eunjung faced jiyeon, “jiyeon~ah.. this place is not belong..”

Jiyeon shook her head and cut eunjung words, “no.. this is what i want..”

“Why?”

Jiyeon looked at hyomin, “ because she is right.. for everything”

Hyomin opened the board and showed them all of the picture and their case.  There more than a hundred picture but half of them were crossed.

“ i want to make this quick.. as you can see.. half of them, i have done them in 2 weeks.. and... she looked at them.. i want half of unfinished job.. done in 9 days”

Eunjung looked at the pictured, “are you crazy? How can we done all of them in 9 days?? They were special killer”

“ nothing is impossible”

Qri showed them the other board, “don’t worry.. all the people that you have to kill are a bad person that have done bad things.. as you can see.. almost all of them work under your company.. you can easily kill them.. we have a plan for killing them easily without even touching them”

“what?” asked jiyeon

“ make a party and drug them” said Qri and gave them the most dangerous poison. “no smell..no color and.. one drops.. less than one second, everyone who drink it will die.

Eunjung felt uneasy doing this job. “what party? Will they believe it?”

“wedding party” said Hyomin with a fake smile. “you and jiyeon wedding party”

Eunjung and jiyeon looked at each other.  “that must be a very terrible wedding”

“do for good” said Qri “beside that.. it’s a fake wedding”

“so are you in?” asked hyomin to them

“yes” they have no choice

 

--

Qri knocked the door before got in hyomin rooms. “hyomin...” she called and made the girl turned back “are you sure for using them?”

“i have my plan..”

Qri nodded, “what will you do after killing them all?”

Hyomin sighed, “turned everything to where they belong” she walked to the table, “jiyeon belong to T-agent.... eunjung belong to Mr President and... you... belong to Mr Lee”

“what about you?”

“me?” hyomin smiled “i belong.. to.. no one... that why.. i will travel around the world and find what i’m belong to..”

“can i come with you?”

Hyomin shook, “Mr Lee still need you as his daughter”

Qri nodded. “but... if one day... i met you again... i will tie you hand and won’t let you go again”

Hyomin smiled and hugged the girl, “then.. i will run more far.. so you won’t find me”

Qri hugged her back, “even you hide in the most difficult place... i will find you”

--

 

The next day, they had a small meeting in hyomin place without anyone know it.  Qri gave eunjung and Jiyeon a drink before sat beside hyomin which made eunjung felt a bit jealous looking how close they were.

Since when they became like a couple?  Eunjung kept looking at both of them until jiyeon poke her. “oh? What?”

“what’s wrong with you?”

Eunjung shook, “nothing” she smiled and gave a small peck on her left cheek.

 

Hyomin who saw that couldn’t help but felt jealous, “ehmm... “ she broke the romantic scene in front of them, “can you two stop your romantic moment and be serious for a while?”

Jiyeon smiled shyly while eunjung felt like had been caught cheating.

Why i felt this way? Eunjung started to ask herself.

“don’t be too serious hyo.. beside that we have 3 hours meeting already, i think we need a break” said Qri and hyomin nodded.

“let’s rest a while..”

Since when hyomin listen to Qri words? Are they dating now?? eunjung bit her bottom lips.

Jiyeon also saw the scene, “are they dating?” she asked eunjung

“why should i know?” she said a bit jealous.

“i think yes.. did you see how they smile to each other? It’s so different when hyomin smile to us” said jiyeon which made eunjung felt more jealous. “and.. they have been together until know.. they must have the feeling for each other”

Eunjung clenched. No way! How could it be?? I need to ask her  “hyomin~ah.. can we talk?” she approached her and broke her conversation with Qri.

Hyomin looked at Qri, “ you eat first..”

Qri nodded and smiled which made eunjung wanted to punch her happiness face.

Hyomin turned to eunjung, “what do you want to talk about?” her face really changed when she talked to eunjung. it’s so different when she talked to Qri.

“can we talk privately?” hyomin sighed and nodded. They walked to Hyomin room.

“so?” hyomin asked again

Eunjung stared at her, “are you and Qri dating?”

Hyomin rolled her eyes, “is that what do you want to ask?” she said a bit lazy.

“answer me”

Hyomin stared back, “why do you care? It’s not your problem” hyomin walked passing eunjung but eunjung never let her go. She grabbed her hand and stopped her step.

“ because i want to know so you better answer me honestly” said eunjung

Hyomin smirked, “are you jealous?”

Eunjung gasped, “what? No way!” she tried to avoid

“then why do you want to know my relationship with Qri?” another question attacked.

“i just wanted to know.. it’s wrong?”

Hyomin nodded, “ it’s better you didn’t ask too much”

“if you have nothing with her just said it.. why did you have to hide it?” eunjung was deadly to know.

“we are not..” said hyomin which made eunjung smiled happily in her heart “but.. we are going to” the smiled of eunjung flew away. “now, can i have a lunch?”

Eunjung released her hand and let her went out. Why does it hurt so much?