prepare for the wedding

T-AGENT

I hate myself...

I hate!! Why must she?

Why must she the one who got all the happiness and not me?

Now.. she was standing in front of me and had that happy face.

“what do you think?” asked jiyeon who made hyomin came to the earth.

Hyomin stared coldly to her, “you look beautiful and ready for the wedding”

Where are they? They were in wedding dress shop. For what? Of course for the fake wedding.

Jiyeon was wearing the white long wedding dress and she looked like an angel.

She is perfect

Hyomin sighed and was ready to go.

“where are you going?” asked jiyeon and made hyomin stopped.

She turned back and faced jiyeon. “pay for the wedding dress”

Jiyeon smiled and approached her, “why don’t you try one too?”

Hyomin frowned, “are you crazy?”

Jiyeon smiled, “pleaseeee~ do it for me~~”

Did she just do aegyo infront of me? it’s not cute at all. “ i don’t want” she answered coolly.

“come on.. “ jiyeon kept begging until hyomin nodded.

“okay! okay! just choose one and i will wear it” she frustrated after jiyeon kept bothering her.

Jiyeon smiled wide and held her hand, “ i want you to try this dress” they walked to the room and their is a long and beautiful wedding dress in the middle. “i  bet you will look perfect with it”

Hyomin looked at the wedding dress. She had to admit that, it was the best wedding dress she had ever seen until now.  did i really can wear this?

Jiyeon took the dress and gave it to hyomin. “hyomin~ please try it”

Hyomin looked at the dress and with her lazy mood, she took it to the dressing room.

 

Meanwhile, Qri just drove her car in front of the wedding dress shop with eunjung beside her. eunjung also need a perfect suit for the wedding. They walked in the room and heading to the second floor.

Their eyes grow bigger when they saw an angel?

“wao~..you..look so beautiful” said eunjung who can’t stop smiling.

Jiyeon stood up and gave eunjung her eye smile, “jjinjja?”

Eunjung nodded, “you are really a small angel~” she kissed her which made Qri a bit envy.

“ehm... i’m still here” Qri broke the romantic scene. “ you are really look so beautiful jiyeon~”

Jiyeon smiled, “thank you~”

“aish.. this dress is really so difficult to wear” said hyomin who came out from the dressing room with her white wedding dress.

GASP

OH ... MY.... GOD...

 

Eunjung couldn’t close by looking the beautiful girl in front of her.

Qri took a move and stood in front of hyomin who looked confuse at her. “hyomin~ will you marry me?” she asked without thinking again. How can someone refuse the most beautiful girl like hyomin?

Hyomin/Eunjung/Jiyeon  all of them.. Shocked..

“m..m..mwo?” asked hyomin again.

Qri smiled, “i’m going to make you become my wife”

Hyomin looked at her and felt so touch with her sweet words.

Eunjung clutched her hand. did she just propose hyomin??? no way! How dare she propose hyomin?! she can’t! It should...be....me.... 

Jiyeon smiled, “wao~ you looks so beautiful! “

Hyomin turned to jiyeon and eunjung, “thanks” she looked at eunjung who stared at her with her angry eyes. What’s wrong with her?  she turned back to Qri, “yah! Stop playing.. we need to finish our mission soon”

Qri smiled and fixed hyomin wavy hair, “ne.. ne... araso~ princess~”

“aouuccchh.. that sweet!” said jiyeon which made both of them blush. But not with eunjung who filled with jealous.

“sweet? It’s not sweet at all” said eunjung who a bit lazy looking hyomin and Qri. she was not in mood. How can she make me feel this way? I hate it! why must Qri?! why not me?! it should be me! not HER!

hyomin stared at eunjung and chuckled, “mind your business”

eunjung smirked, “ne!”

hyomin frowned what wrong with her?? “let’s pay for jiyeon dress and went out from this place.. we still need a lot to do”

Qri pouted, “ i want to see you in this wedding dress.. can i buy it?”

“No!” hyomin answered.

“arasso..” Qri sighed.

Eunjung looked at them with no mood now. she was really in bad mood for the wedding plan. “what about me? are you not going to buy me a suit?” asked eunjung to them.

Hyomin looked at eunjung, “you are right, let’s buy you one now.” she faced Qri “ can you company her?”

“sure! Let’s go jung!”

“we will meet you when we finished changing” said jiyeon and kissed eunjung cheek. Eunjung nodded and went with Qri.

 

Hyomin helped jiyeon to open the dress. Jiyeon quickly hide her body which made hyomin smirked.

“both of us are girl, what do you afraid of?” hyomin .

Jiyeon suddenly became nervous, “it..it’s not like that...”

Hyomin became interesting for teasing her more, she came closer to jiyeon until jiyeon back met the wall. She held jiyeon dress and made jiyeon widened her eyes. “what are you doing??”

But too late, hyomin took the dress and let jiyeon turned in front of her. (jiyeon still on her bra and underwear)

“yah! Give back my dress!” Jiyeon tried to take it and hyomin let her.

“i’m sorry” she suddenly felt sorry to her.

Jiyeon closed her body again with the dress and took her cloth.

“where do you get that scar?” asked hyomin who wanted to know the big scar around jiyeon waist.

Jiyeon stopped , “ i got it when i was seven”

I owned you again... Hyomin sighed and opened her dress to change. She didn’t felt awkward in front of jiyeon but not with jiyeon. it’s the first time someone in front of her with just underwear. She closed her eyes with the finger and made hyomin chuckled.

“i’m done.. you can open your eyes and continue your changing” hyomin again.

Jiyeon blushed and did what hyomin say.

“let’s go out”

They went to the groom side to meet Qri and eunjung.

“wao.. you look handsome with that!” teased Qri and made eunjung blushed.

Hyomin and jiyeon who just arrived also surprise with eunjung new suit. she look so handsome

Jiyeon ran to eunjung and hugged the oldest. “wao~ you look so handsome”

Eunjung hugged her back but her eyes landed on hyomin. their eyes met but hyomin turned away and approached Qri which made eunjung sad.

“she looks okay with it, let’s buy this one then”

Qri agreed, “okay.. “

Hyomin walked away but eunjung stopped her with a call, “where are you going?”

Without turned back, “pay for your wedding” and walked again.

 

 

This place is not where are belong...

When the mission was over...  i will pay what i’ve done... and disappeared from here...