the end

T-AGENT

 

2 years later~
It was a night when all the people were sleeping in their bed but not with some girls who still working with their files.

“YAH!”! Shouted jiyeon who got a scolding from Qri
Qri just stayed cool and give her a cup of coffee, " here.. for you.."
The pout turned into a smile, " thank you " jiyeon took the coffee and drank a bit.
" still working? " asked qri
Jiyeon nodded, " we are going to have a meeting tomorrow, so i need everything to be done and perfect"
Qri nodded, " then.. have fun with your work.." qri turned away and walked away.
"Yah!!" Jiyeon shouted again " Lee Qri! " 
Qri stopped and turned away, " what?"
Jiyeon bit her  bottom lips, " are you going to leave me alone in here???"
Qri frowned, "yes"
"What?!"
"You don't need me.. you can do it by yourself" said qri and made jiyeon a bit sad for qri careless heart.
" but..but... you are paid to stay beside me and protect me !"
Qri sighed and walked to jiyeon again, " arasso princess jiyeon~ you win again "
Jiyeon smiled
"What can i help?" Asked qri 
" emm... please retype this file with the collection that i had written"
qri nodded and they started to work together again like usual.
These 2 years was a hard time for them. They lost their lover at the same time and had to heal their broken heart by their own self. Even though everything was hard for the first time when they didn't know how to work together but now they were a perfect teammate. 2 years was enough for them to know each other.
" finally! Done!" Said jiyeon and shouted in glory.
Qri smiled too. "Ah~ my back is hurting if you kept asking me for helping you"
Jiyeon laughed, " yah! You are paid for that!"
Qri smiled and ruffled her hair, for a couple minute jiyeon heart was beating for qri simple action. " let’s go home"
"Oh.." jiyeon suddenly changed.
"What's wrong? " qri felt something wrong.
Qri face was too close. Jiyeon felt weird again. Jiyeon immediately pushed Qri away. “n..n..nothing..”

Qri frowned, “yah! What’s wrong with you?” asked Qri and grabbed jiyeon hand.

Jiyeon looked at Qri, “ i don’t know.. i don’t know what’s wrong with me.. but.. something.. just happened...to me” jiyeon looked at Qri. “everytime.. you pat me...you take care of me.. you smile to me... you hold me... my heart can’t stop beating... it feels so weird... what is this?” asked jiyeon honestly to Qri which made Qri blushed for every single words from jiyeon.

“ i think you .....just... tired?” said Qri

Jiyeon shook, “ i think...” she looked at Qri and tried to brave in front of this cold girl, “ i fall in love with you...”

Qri froze in a second. Am i love her too?  Qri turned back, “jiyeon.. let’s go back..” Qri decided to avoid jiyeon declaration.

Jiyeon felt hurt for the first time in these 2 years. why.. why.. this feeling... is back again...

“mianhe..” said jiyeon

Qri stopped and held jiyeon hand, “ are you sure about your feeling?” asked Qri before another sigh came form Qri lips, “if... i just said if...” Qri looked at jiyeon “if eunjung is coming back..  will your feeling will still the same?”

Jiyeon was silent for a second before she turned into smile. “ i will still choose you..”

Qri smiled, “why?”

“because these 2 years, you are the one who protect me and stay beside me... you are the one who make me forget all the pain in tha past... you are the one who create this new feeling.. you are..” before jiyeon could continue her reason, Qri kissed her lips and stopped all the words from jiyeon lips.

“Park jiyeon.. will you be my girlfriend?” said Qri and made jiyeon started to get teary.

Jiyeon nodded. “ are you sure?”

Qri nodded, “ you are the one in my heart now..”

Jiyeon smiled, “so you are mine?”

Qri smiled, “ne.. i’m yours.. and you are mine..”

Jiyeon jumped to Qri and kissed her.

The sun started to rise and shined their kiss.

 

So that’s how the new couple were creating from the heart broken~

What about Eunmin couple??

In these 2 years, while Qri and Jiyeon was busy for T-agent Academy. Eunjung and Hyomin were staying in the village in Nanjing. They became a simple invader from outside, but actually they were taking all the gold inside the cave in  the purple mountain. No one knew  that was a million gold that Dinasty Ming had left in the mountain and Eunmin couple just found it by accident when they went hiking. It was a miracle for them for became a rich man in a second when they knew it. 2 years was enough for them to take all the gold without anyone knew. Not only gold, they also found some historical book, kung fu book and legendary weapons.

Day by day, they started to build a house near the mountain. The house was simple from outside but actually they planned so many secret room to place the gold, historical book, kung fu book and legendary weapons. Not only that,  below the house, they also build the room for them to practice and study the book that they found.  They also learned about every weapon history and the uses.

2 years just went so interesting in their life. They didn’t need to work hard but everything just prepared for them.

“how is it?” asked eunjung and hugged hyomin from back.

Hyomin smiled and gave a kiss on eunjung cheeks, “ another jackpot”

Eunjung smiled, “what is it?”

Hyomin showed eunjung the historical book that she just read, “ when dragon sword and heaven sword were crushing each other, the map for another treasure will us the way”

Eunjung kissed hyomin lips, “ aren’t we get enough of all these gold?”

Hyomin nodded, “it’s too much for us, what we are going to do with all of these gold?”

Eunjung thought for a while, “let’s build a company...”

Hyomin frowed, “hm?”

“let’s build company and help people” said eunjung and made hyomin smiled

Hyomin hugged eunjung, “ okay.. let’s do it..” hyomin kissed eunjung and hugged the girl tightly.

"omma~"

hyomin and eunjung broke the kiss and acted like nothing happened, "oh.. mavin?"

"what are you doing?" asked mavin and made hyomin and eunjung blushed.

"we are doing nothing, mavin" eunjung picked the kids up and kissed him, "where is mason?" asked eunjung

"I'm Here!" said mason who suddenly came out from the desk.

"what are you going in there?????" said hyomin and took care of her son.

mason grinned, " i don't want to disturb... omma and appa.. kissing... so i hide!"

hyomin blushed red.

"what?" eunjung who didn't know anything asked her son and made hyomin hit her.

"it's all your fault!" 

eunjung frowned, "what?"

"he saw us... kissing.." said hyomin and made eunjung laughing.

"yah! mason, you can't peek appa and omma kissing!'

mason laughed hard and nodded, " arasso~"

"omma.. i'm hungry.." said mavin and made hyomin landed a kiss on her son left chubby cheek ." let's eat~" 

"ASSA!!" said eunjung, mason and mavin at the same time

eunjung closed mason and mavin eyes before landing a peck on hyomin lips, " i love you~"

hyomin blushed, "love you too~"

 

 

That’s how it’s end...