another truth

T-AGENT

night was coming...

The sun was gone and the moon was come. The sky was turned black and the cold wind started to fill around.

She looked at the full moon in the sky and started to remember someone. Someone that she had ever hurt before. She wished that girl could came and met her. She really missed her.

"Where are you, hyomin?"

"Long time no see, ham eunjung"

Eunjung heart beat so fast when she heard that voice. She immediately turned back. "Hyomin?"  She walked closer " is that really you?" She walked more close but hyomin didn't let her. She pointed the gun in front of eunjung.

"I come here to kill you" 

But eunjung just kept walking until the gun was touching her chest. " i miss you"

Hyomin chuckled " any last message before you die? "

Eunjung smiled, " i'm sorry  for what have i done.."

"I don't need your apologize" said hyomin coolly.

"I know..you must really hate me” eunjung looked at her with her sad eyes. “ can i have your last hug?"

Hyomin gazed at her and put down her gun. Eunjung smiled and hug her with all of her miss although hyomin didn't hug her back. " please protect jiyeon.. don't kill her.. " she whispered.

" have you done?" 

Eunjung broke her hug and smiled bitter. " you can kill me now"  eunjung closed her eyes and ready to die.

Hyomin pointed the gun on her forehead. " good bye "

Eunjung smiled and her tears fell down. " saranghae~" eunjung opened her eyes but saw no one. She looked around but she couldn't find her.

 " hyomin??!!! PARK HYOMIN!!! Don't you want to kill me?! Why don't you do it??!! Why???!!" Eunjung could help but cried. " WHY?!! "

Hyomin came back to the apartment and found someone who sitting in the living room. " haven't slept?" She asked while walking to take a water.

Qri stood up and walked to hyomin. " Park Hyomin.." 

Hyomin looked at her. 

I love you .. that what i want to tell you! Why can't you see it?? " there still pizza in the table.. you can eat it" she turned away and walked to her room.

Hyomin stopped drinking and stared blankly to the water. She knew that not qri wanted to say.  She walked to qri room and stood in front of the door "Mianhe.." hyomin sighed " i know.. i'm an idiot... i can't kill her..  i don't know why... "

Qri who heard all her words, couldn't help but cried. " that because you still love her.. " she whispered.

" i'm sorry for shout at you in the train.. mianhe.." said hyomin again.

Qri wiped her tears and opened the door " yah!" She smiled at the girl. "You own me"

Hyomin smiled, " are still hungry? should i cook something for you?"

Qri nodded, " you know that i could eat anything"

" ne.. princess qri.. "

After having a chat and dinner with Qri, hyomin back to her bed room. she closed the door and locked it.  she looked at the window which opened and started to prepare herself for sudden attack.

“hyomin”

Hyomin pointed the gun at the girl. She smiled when she knew who is she. “park jiyeon”

Jiyeon sat on her bed and smiled, “how are you?”

“never this better.. thanks to you and i’m still alive” hyomin smirked.

“are you going to kill me?” asked jiyeon when she knew what hyomin really wanted.

“sure” hyomin pointed the gun on jiyeon forehead. “any last words?”

Jiyeon smiled bitter, “eunjung... please protect her..” she looked at hyomin “you love her, right?”

Hyomin laughed bitter, “haha.. ha.ha... love? “ hyomin stopped laughing and gazed at the girl in front of her, “ i never believe that word again”

“ i know.  If i die today, please don’t tell eunjung and stay at her side..”

Hyomin smiled bitter at jiyeon words. Her words remind her of eunjung’s. They are really love each other.. only love can make someone die for each other.

Hyomin put her gun down, “i’m not going to kill you then”

Jiyeon frowned, “why?? didn’t that you want??”

“i’m not interesting in killing you and your girlfriend..” hyomin walked to the desk and took the wine. “ i know your past... your parent were killed by someone in front of you... don’t you want to know who is that person?”

“what?” jiyeon frowned again.

Hyomin smiled and took a shot of wine, “ the person who you are working for.. is your revenge...”

Jiyeon stood up and walked to hyomin. she took the gun out and pointed to hyomin, “Don’t say that stupid words! I don’t believe you!”

Hyomin smiled and stared at jiyeon, “i’m so pity of you.. how could you protect someone that killed your parent?”

Jiyeon’s face turned red. “ one words again... and you die..” she warned hyomin.

But hyomin didn’t interest. “ kill me and you never know the truth”

Jiyeon put her gun down and sighed “tell me”

Hyomin smiled, “i’m going too”

 

--

Hyomin looked at the window and remembered the things that happened yesterday. She smiled evilly, “ if i can’t find kim weakness, then she will find for me” she took the glass of wine, “park jiyeon... i don’t know that you will be this weak...”

“are you sure about this?” said Qri who got inside the room, “i know everything...”

Hyomin walked out and Qri followed her, “ we need to move before the other find us”

Qri nodded, “ i didn’t know that jiyeon will be this smart”

“she is also an agent”

Qri nodded again, “i’m sorry”

“no need..  how is my mom?” asked hyomin while packing her things.

Qri took her pad and made a video call. After 5 second later, the eldest answered the call. “oh.. jihyun~ah...”

“annyeonghaseyo, mrs park” greeted Qri politely.

“how is the mission?”

“ we decided to use park jiyeon in this case” said Qri to the women.

The women didn’t look happy instead she looked nervous and panic? “why you didn’t take the first plan?? This isn’t our plan!”

Hyomin who heard her mother angry sound, decided to join the conversation. “ this is my plan, why?”

“hyomin! she saved you!”

Hyomin laughed a bit and looked serious, “ what’s wrong with that? what’s wrong with my plan?”

“hyomin~ah..” Qri tried to hold hyomin but hyomin didn’t care.

“are you afraid, your daughter might die for me?” hyomin words made mrs park stayed silent. “do you think i’m stupid, mrs park?  I know.. i’m not your daughter.. the girl who should be in my position is PARK JIYEON, your blood daughter,  not ME”

“hyomin... it’s not like that..”

Hyomin laughed bitter, “ then what? Tell me mrs Park...” she didn’t even call her ‘mom’ again.

But the eldest stayed silent. Qri got a bit nervous, “i’m sorry mrs park.. i will call you later”

Qri turned off the call and looked at hyomin. “ why did you say that to your mother?”

“she isn’t my mother” said hyomin without any feeling. She has already tired of this game. Everyone loved Park Jiyeon. Everything was for Park Jiyeon. Every plan was planning for her safety. Not for hyomin... they just used her. yeah. They used hyomin for creating this plan just for protecting jiyeon.

“hyomin~ah.. don’t be like that..” Qri tried to calm her down.

“then tell me.. what should i do? What should i be like? I’m not the owner of this ‘Park’ .. i’m not Park Hyomin.. i was ... nothing...”

Qri hugged her in her arm, “no.. you are special hyomin.. even everyone left you. I will always be your side”

 

Flash back~

2 months ago~

Hyomin and Qri decided to go back to korea when they had filled the petrol which they created with natural material to the ship that Qri stole 1 month ago.

“we need to meet your mother soon and asked her help” said Qri and hyomin nodded.

They started the machine and drove the ship. After about 2 hours, they finally landed in south korea.

Hyomin was happy at that time, because finally she can met her family. But she didn’t know, that day she will know everything about her.

They got in the big house behind the mountain. Everyone knew hyomin and Qri, so they went in easily.

Hyomin walked to her mother room and decided to greet her, but she stopped.

“how is jiyeon?” asked the very familiar women sound. Hyomin knew, that her mother voice.

“she still safe. No one has known her identity yet. You don’t have to worry, mrs park” said mr Ham.

Mrs Park sighed, “ i’m sorry.. i just worried about her.. i shouldn’t put her in danger.. she shouldn’t work for her own enemy”

Hyomin was curious. There was so many question in her head. Who is jiyeon?

“the most dangerous place, is the most safety place... now we are using hyomin to be the replacement of jiyeon position and we can see, all of the your enemy was fooled. They were really think that hyomin is your daughter and the place that they think it was T-agent heart is not really T-agent heart. Jiyeon is the key... not hyomin”

Hyomin shocked. she can’t say anything but froze in the place. Her tears started to flow down. She can’t hear anything. her mind was blank and the tears was flowing down. Hyomin turned back and walked out of the house. she has no reason to stay. This is not her place. Who am i?

--