Birthday girls

T-AGENT

 

Hyomin took the step in her room which she shared with eunjung.

“why are you doing in here?” asked enjung who just got out from the bathroom. Her hair was still wet and she looked so coll with her black tank top. Hyomin couldn’t help but stared at for a couple second, “what?”

Hyomin crossed her arm, “this is my room, so why can’t i come in?”

Eunjung raised her eyebrows, “didn’t you say you want to change couple?”

Hyomin nodded. “yes .. i did... who want to sleep and together with the sleeping bear like you?”

Eunjung smiled “okay. .. took your things and get out from.... WATCH OUT!!” eunjung shouted when she saw a bullet gun was coming outside of the window.

“What?” hyomin confused with the suddenly shouted from eunjung.

Eunjung immediately ran and covered hyomin, “ARRGGGG!!” eunjung shouted in pain and the blood flew down from her back.

“what... BLOODD????!! YAH  HAM EUNJUNG!! ARE YOU OKAY??!!” hyomin was panic when she saw blood

“We need to get out from... here..” eunjung suddenly got weak. She almost lost her balance but hyomin hug her.

Hyomin put eunjung hand around her shoulder and helped her to get out from the room. “HHEELLPP!!” hyomin shouted

“watch going... OH !! WHAT’S WRONG WITH EUNJUNG???” shouted soyeon who also got panic now.

“why are you shouting... EUNNJUUNGG???!!!!” boram also in panic now.

Hyomin sighed, “guys.. we need to get eunjung to the hospital...so stop shouting and asking question”

Soyeon shook, “ANI! I Will Call mrs Kahi!” soyeon immediately grabbed her phone and called the teacher.

“first! We need to stop the blood!” said boram and all of them nodded.

Eunjung face began to get pale and the sweat kept flowing .

“ham eunjung! don’t dare to die!” hyomin said with her teary eyes

Eunjung smiled weakly, “pa..bo.. i’m.. not.. going.. to die... “

“yah... don’t talk too much..” said hyomin again while helping boram to cover the blood.

Suddenly kahi and some man come and looked at them, “what’s going on? Let’s take her to the medical room!”

The man picked her and took them to the medical room.

“i’m sorry.. you didn’t allow to get in this room” said the girl and stopped they stepped.

Hyomin took the last sight on eunjung before the door close.

“so... can someone tell me what’s going on and why eunjung got a shot?” asked mrs kahi while looking at them.

 Hyomin nodded and began to the the accident.

“it’s all because of me... “ hyomin started to blame herself. “i’m not going to forgive myself if something happen to her.”

Soyeon sighed, “let’s pray and hope she is okay..”

On other side kahi was thinking about the accident, “i will try to find the killer.. don’t worry.. “

“thank you, mrs kahi..”

 

--

After about 1 hours, the doctor came out and all of them got up to hear the news.

“huff.. she will unconscious for several days.. the bullet isn’t a normal bullet.. that was a poison bullet. Luckily, you didn’t late to bring her, or.. she will die” said the doctor

“i will kill that person!” said hyomin with her anger “ can i see her?”

The doctor smile, “of course you can..”

Hyomin immediately got in the room and found the girl who she hate the most, now  she was unconscious because of her. “pabo.. you shouldn’t help me! now i own you.. “ but the sleeping girl couldn’t hear what she was talking “why did you help me? don’t we use to be hate each other?” but the girl didn’t give any answer. “you better wake up soon or. .. “

“hyomin..” someone called her and made hyomin turned her face

“Qri?”

Qri tapped her, “sorry to hear that accident...”

Hyomin shook, “it’s already happened.. just hope she woke up soon”

Qri smiled, “she will. Don’t worry.. by the way, have you eaten yet? “

Hyomin shook her head again, “i’m not hungry..”

But Qri immediately grabbed her hand, “let’s go eat”

“but..”

“no but! ... you need it.. you haven’t eat since this morning right?” asked  Qri

Hyomin frowned, “how did you know?”

Qri stopped a while, “i just knew.. let’s eat.. don’t worry... she is safe in here.. “

Hyomin sighed and nodded. “okay.. thank you..”

Qri smiled and they walked out of the room.

 15 minutes after they left, someone got in the room. step by step she approached the sleeping girl.

“eunjung~ah..” she took care of the girl “please wake up soon..”

She took something from her bag and let eunjung drank it.  1 minutes later, eunjung eyes slowly opened and the girl smiled to her.

“j..i...ye..on..” she said in her weak voice.

The girl put her finger on eunjung lips “sshhh.... don’t talk too much.. i just give you number nine.. it will make you recover soon”

Eunjung nodded and held the girl hand. Their eyes looked at each other for a moment without any words.

“i have to go..” said jiyeon, “they will come soon”

But eunjung didn’t want to let go of her.

“eunjung~ah..”

Eunjung sighed and let her go.

Jiyeon leaned and kissed her forehead. “happy birthday..”

Eunjung smiled, “thank you..”

 

--

Meanwhile hyomin and Qri went to the canteen and ordered some foods.

“you have to eat more..” said Qri and made hyomin smiled shortly

“ i don’t  have mood for eating today..”

Qri sighed “ i know.. i will help you to find that person.. so you better eat more..”

Hyomin smiled, “ Qri... may i ask something?”

Qri raised her eyebrows, “sure..”

“why did you so kind with me?” asked hyomin with her serious face which made Qri smiled and laughed “yah.. why are you laughing?”

“mianhe..” Qri stopped eating a while and looked at hyomin, “then.. i ask you back.. do we need a reason to be kind or be friend with someone?”

That question really answered hyomin question. “no.. okay..”

“ehm.. i have to go to toilet a while.” Said Qri and hyomin nodded.

After a while, Qri phone vibrated and the message showed on the screen.

Happy birthday! Lee Ji Hyun!!

 

hyomin who read the message frowned “lee ji hyun? Is that Qri real name? Why did it sound so familiar.... wait.. Birthday??? Today is her birthday?? “

hyomin immediately got up and went the donut store which is in the canteen. She took 5 different donut and paid for it. “hm.. do you have candle.  I mean small candle for birthday..” asked hyomin to the worker.

“oh.. we have.. but just 2.. it’s okay?”

Hyomin nodded. “gamsahamnida..”

“ne.. gamsahamnida..”

Hyomin walked to the place where she and Qri got dinner and Qri had already come back.

“where are you going?”

Hyomin grinned and showed the donut that she just bought. “wait.. i forget something..” she put the donut on the table and heading to the ahjuma who they bought the meal.

Qri was confuse with hyomin suddenly change “what’s wrong with her?”

Hyomin ran back with a plate and match.

“what are you doing?” asked Qri again.

Hyomin smiled and put the plate on the table. She put the donut and piled up which made a pyramid donuts. The last, on the top she  put 2 candles and light it with the match.

Qri looked at her, “how..”

“happy birthday.. sorry.. i read the message..”

“ooh... “Qri smiled “thank you..”

Hyomin clapped and started to sing, “saengil chukha hamnida! saengil chukha hamnida!~”

Qri smiled and blew the candle. “thank you, hyomin..”

 

That night... 2 girls were having their birthday with a different moment.. but hyomin didn’t know that.. these 2 girls were going to change her life..

 

--

hai! i'm back again.. sorry for late update.. i just finish my test and it's HOLIDAYY!!! YYYEAAAHHHHHHH!!!! I'M FREEEEEEEEEE!!!

(hope the good result from the test)

hahaha..

so.. how is this chapter?? ehm.. please give me your comment..

like what i had always said.. your comment is my energy to create the next chapter.. 

no comment / few comment.. no update/ late update..

hahaha..

if you don't like the story or the chapter is boring please tell me too..