i'm back

T-AGENT

 

 

 

 

 

Again.. again.. again.. again... again...

The sweat kept flowing down from her head to her feet but she didn’t care anymore. Her hand never left her knife. She kept cutting and slicing the big tree in front of her. her eyes liked a black hole which can kill everything in front of her. her ears were  moved when she heard a bird sound.  She threw her knife in the air and

STAB!

The bird was falling down  right in front of her. she walked in front of the bird and took her knife back. Again and again, she did her practice in front of the tree.

“hyomin”

That voice. Hyomin stopped slicing the tree when she heard her voice. She turned back and faced the girl in front of her. she just stayed and let the girl approached herself.

The girl smiled and wiped her sweat. “the food is ready.. “

hyomin nodded without saying anything.  She threw her knife to the tree and let it stabbed on it.

they walked out from the forest and head to the wood house.

Qri peeked at her and smiled.

“what?” hyomin asked coolly like always

Qri shook, “ani..  i think you just improve to the next level.. i’m happy to see you improve”

Hyomin patted Qri’s head as a thanks sign.

They walked in the house and ate silent as usual. “how is S-agent?” hyomin broke the silent

(after T-agent had bankrupt, they changed the name with S-agent)

Qri stopped eating and took out her laptop. She opened it and show some profile to hyomin.

Name: Kim Hyorin

Birthday: January 11, 1991

Height/Weight: 164cm / 45kg

“kim hyorin.. she is the leader of S-agent academy” said Qri

Hyomin looked at the girl. “so she is the leader?”

Qri nodded.

Hyomin smiled, “i’m going to kill her soon”

Qri shook, “not that easy.. we don’t know her skill and she had 3 best killer beside her” Qri showed hyomin their pictures.

Name: Yoon Bo-ra

Birthday: January 30, 1990
Height/Weight: 165cm / 46kg

 

"Yoon bora, she had been the most scary agent. Her speed was no joke. Once she held her weapon, she turned to animal. She was a beast"

 

 

Real Name: 김다솜 / Kim Da-som

Birthday: May 6, 1993
Height/Weight: 167cm / 44kg

 

“the next is kim dasom, she is the youngest among them, she was good in gun. She can turn the shoot that’s why, we can’t predict where is her shoot and it's quiet dangerous"

 

Real Name: Kang Soyou

Birthdate: February 12th, 1992

Height/Weight: 168cm / 49kg

 

“the last, kang soyou.. actually she is the weakness among them. Her skill is average but her clever was not joke. She can predict your move less than 5 second.. so we need to move more faster before she can predict our move”

 

Hyomin smirked. “how about eunjung and jiyeon.. who are they?”

Qri looked at hyomin, “i just found out... actually they not really a bad guy..”

Hyomin nodded, “ i know”

Qri opened another file,

 

Name: Park Jiyeon 

Birthdate: June 7, 1993 

Blood Type: AB 

Height: 167cm 

Weight: 45kg 

 

“when she was 7, her parent died in front of her and made her became an orphans.. and she met ham eunjung. kim hyorin parent’s adopted them and trained them. That’s why they worked under kim. No one know how her skill really is. But, she can kill 100 persons in 20 seconds, which means 5 persons in 1 second. But.. that happened when she was angry and lost her mind ”

 

Birth Name: Ham Eun Jung
Birthday: December 12, 1988
Height: 167 cm
Blood Type: O

 

“ham eunjung, she also an orphans, she was lost when she was 9 and her parent never looked back for her. her special skill was her eyes. She can look everything in dark and same like jiyeon, she was adopted by kim. And they were...couple.”

 

Hyomin nodded. “can i beat them?”

Qri nodded, “with your skill right now and my help, we can beat them”

“how is my family?”

“they were in Bali, your mother were planning a help for us and.. we will meet our another partners in jeju island”

“when?”

Qri knew what she meant “ the plane will come tomorrow morning”

Hyomin nodded and finished her food.

 

--

 

 

 

They were a perfect couple. Both of them were beautiful. They made all of the people who passing them felt envy. They walked inside the A&W and ordered some food.

“what do you want, ji?” asked eunjung while looking the menu

“same like you..”

Eunjung nodded and asked for the same menu. They took their food and walked to the table nearby.  They ate with the silent.

“eunjung~ah..” jiyeon broke the silent

“hm?” they faced each other.

Jiyeon stopped eating, “can you tell me what wrong with you?”

Eunjung smiled, “nothing wrong.. wae?”

“geojimal... you look so different these months... is it because of.. hyomin?” asked jiyeon to the point.

Eunjung sighed and slowly nodded. She didn’t want to lie to her. “ i.. i.. felt sorry... and.. it’s a nightmare..”

Jiyeon sighed. “eunjung~ah... she’s still alive”

Eunjung frowned,”what do you mean?”

“stop blaming yourself.. it’s not your fault.. now.. i afraid.. she will comeback and.. kill us..” jiyeon looked outside. “3 months.. i think she will grow more stronger..” jiyeon remembered how hyomin changed into a beast and killed those guys with no heart. “we need to move out before she finds us”

Eunjung still didn’t get what jiyeon said. “didn’t you say she is die? You told us that she fell to the sea! How could..”

“someone followed us and saved her.. and.. she didn’t fall but she jumped.. i made a lie to stop hyorin killing her” jiyeon smiled, “i know she is a kind girl.. didn’t we promise to not kill a kind person?”

Eunjung nodded and her eyes started to get teary, “  i hope she grows more stronger.. i want to say sorry, if i can”

Jiyeon sighed and grabbed eunjung hand, “eunjung... may i asked you a question?”

“what?”

“if... if one day... she is back... and... she tried to kill me... what will you do?”

“i will let her kill myself..” eunjung smiled, “i promise to protect you, didn’t i?”

Jiyeon smiled, “gomawo..”

Eunjung smiled back.

They didn’t know a pair of eyes was looking at them from the start. She was wearing a black cap and her gun was on her hand. She was planning to shoot them but she turned back and left them.

“didn’t you want to kill them?” asked the girl who suddenly appeared beside her.

“why are you here?” she asked and kept walking to the train station.

Qri sighed, “ you suddenly lost so i worry about you.. you haven’t answered my question”

Hyomin stopped in front of the train “ i don’t know” the door opened and they got in.

“you still love her, right?”

“NO! COULD YOU JUST SHUT UP??!!!!” she shouted and made all of the people looked at them.

Qri walked back, “i’m sorry..” she turned back and ran out of train before the door closed.

Hyomin lied herself on the closed door and looking outside. The train moved and took hyomin away from that place. "i'm back.."