Hyomin has died

T-AGENT

BANG!!

 

The bullet was broke the skin and the blood started to flow.

Eunjung immediately threw the piece of the glassed to the shooting girl and made her fully dead.

“I'm okay.." hyomin smiled and continued walking.

Eunjung cried. She put hyomin hand around her neck and lifted her like a bride style.

Eunjung tried hard to smile, " let me help you" she said to the weak girl. 

Eunjung ran out from the building and stopped the car who passing. She pointed the gun on the driver, "leave or die"

The man immediately ran away

eunjung put hyomin in the front seat. She hit the gas and drove fast as possible.

Hyomin turned her face to eunjung, "you.. don't.. need.. to.. d..o..t.h..a..t" she started to get weak.

Eunjung cried, "pabo..  you are not going to die. . I'm not allowing it!"

"E..unnjung..aaa..ahh..."

Eunjung looked at her and took care of hyomin cheek. "Sshhh... don't talk too much"

Hyomin smiled and held eunjung’s hand " i .. saved.. you..  thi..s... ti..me..." eunjung tried hard to smile back and listened to every word that came from her lip. " i.. don't..o..wn.. you.. an.ymo..re..."

Eunjung trembled and tried hard to say , " you never own me... i'm the one who own you... don't dare to die, park hyomin... i have promised that i'm going to make you fall in love with me again, remember?"

Hyomin gave a weak smile after hearing every single words from eunjung." i.. don't.... ha..v..e.....t.ii..mm..e..." hyomin faced her, " p..le...as..e... ..ju..st... for..ge..t... yo..ur.. ..fe..elling... for... mm...e...and... b..e... happy...."

Eunjung shook her head. she tried hard to smile but failed. Her tears were wetting her cheeks. She felt so hurt. " don't worry.. everything is going to be alright" .

Hyomin smiled and slowly closed her eyes.

Eunjung cried hard. She bit her bottom lips to not make any sound. She wanted to shout but she couldn't. “if you die... i will follow you..”

....
PLAKKKK!!
A big slap landed on eunjung left cheek. But eunjung didn't give any reaction.

Qri took her collar, " Yah!! Why can't you protect her!!! WHY??!!! " qri hit eunjung face again.  Qri's eyes was swollen. She walked to eunjung again and lift her up. 

"STOPPPP!!!" Jiyeon came to them and tried to stop qri anger. But she ended falling on the floor because of Qri power. " you are the one who should die.. not her" Qri whispered with her wet eyes. She fisted and was going to punch eunjung again but Jiyeon came and covered eunjung. Qri’s fist was on a few millimeter on jiyeon face. Qri laughed bitter and took her hand away. 
"Haa...ah..ha...ha...." qri ended crying hard. She tried hard to be strong but she failed. Her heart just hurt so much. She kept punching the wall until her hand bleeding. But she didn’t care about the pain in her hand. the pain in her heart is more hurt than anything. She felt so lose. She dreaded the thought of this day and now it’s happened.  She took a seat and looked down.
Jiyeon looked at qri and felt guilty .She knew how qri felt. " mianhe.." jiyeon decided to apologize.

Qri faced at jiyeon and eunjung and smiled bitter. " sorry? " she asked her back. " how could this word so easy to be say?" She gazed them.

Jiyeon sighed “but.. it’s not all eunjung fault. We just came and joined to help you. Everything that happen to hyomin is not our fault, we just...”

Creekkkk!!

Qri hit hard the glass beside her and made the glass broke into  pieces. Jiyeon was speechless when the blood was dripping down from Qri hand.

Qri stepped toward jiyeon, she gave the cold gaze which made jiyeon stepped back. “ shut your ing mouth.. you know nothing..” Qri smiled bitter, “ don’t talk like you know everything..... the one who should take all the pain is not hyomin.. but you”

Jiyeon faced Qri, “m..wo?”

Qri smirked, “ hyomin is your cover... she faced all the pain that you should deserve, Park jiyeon... Park Dara daughter... ( Park Dara is hyomin mother, that’s mean Jiyeon real mother).”

Jiyeon looked at Qri unbelievable. She tried to find a lie in Qri eyes, but she saw the truth. “geo..jima..l....”

“i don’t have time to lie to you, miss Park Jiyeon.. you must be happy to know the truth that you are T-agent princess.. you have a family that secretly protect you.. the family that take care about you from far. But.. what hyomin get? The pain? The pain that you should take! But hyomin takes it!! why??!! Because she was fate to be your COVER!”

Jiyeon pushed Qri away. “no.. you are lying...”

Qri laughed bitter before looked at jiyeon again, “your mother is going to come.. you will know all the things from her..” she walked passing jiyeon and looked at useless eunjung, “ham eunjung.. i think your father is going to come too... it’s really a happy family meeting, huh?”

She smirked and walked to the toilet.  Leaving jiyeon and eunjung who was lost in their thought.

 

---

the sky was blue...

the wind was flowing around and made the girl smile.

The little girl ran to her mother with the flower in her hand, “ommmmaaa!!!”

The mother gave a warm smile, “sunyoung~”

Little sunyoung smiled and gave the flower to her mother, “omma.. for you”

The mother took it and smiled, “wah... uri sunyoung picks so beautiful flower to omma” she hugged the little girl and smiled, “gomawo~” a kiss landed on little girl forehead.

“yeobo! Sunyoung!” a man who was sunyeong appa came to them with some drink in his hand. “ one for our little sunyoung and one for my pretty wife”

“gomawo!” said the omma and little sunyoung at the same time. They laughed and had a chat together. the sun began to set. The blue sky turned into orange and started to get dark.

“we have to go home now” said appa

They nodded and headed to the car.  The rain suddenly dripped and made them running to the car.

“huft! It’s going to be a big rain this night” said appa and put his seatbelt.

“drive carefully, yeobo..”

“ne...” appa started the car and drove it carefully.  “sun young~ah.. sing a song for appa”

Little sun young started to sing 3 bears. “kom sema..ri...ga  ......han chi...be..yi..so ...appa gom ....omma gom ...ae-gi gom”

The mother and father smiled for their daughter talent. They joined singing the song.

 “appa gommun tung-tung-hae  “ sang appa and little sunyoung together

“omma gommun nal-shin-hae “ sang the mother with little sunyoung

“ae-gi gommun na bul-gwi-yo-wo” sang little sunyoung alone.

“hishuk hishuk cha-rhan-da..” they sang together.

The mother clapped her hand and joined by the little sunyoung.

“oooo... our little sunyoung is going to be a singer!!” said appa with proud.

“hihi...” little sun young grinned and showed her little white teeth.

“ Omma will.... YEOBO!!”

The light from the front came and...

TTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

CRRUUUSSSHHHHH........

 

“o..o..omm..omma...”she said weakly “a..appa..”

 

---

A week later..

The little girl woke up with a fear in her eyes. She started to cry and made the nurse came to her to check her condition.

“are you okay?” asked the nurse but the little girl didn’t answer and kept crying. “uljima.. you are safe now..”

“how is her condition?” asked the women who looked at the little girl and approached her. “are you okay?” she took care of the little girl but the little girl didn’t say anything.

The women looked back at the nurse. “i will call doctor”

The doctor came when she got a call, he checked her condition and faced the women, “Mrs Park.. she got an amnesia.. she can’t talk because her condition is same as a baby who just born”

Mrs Park nodded. She looked at little sunyoung, “you are park hyomin... remember.. your name is.. Park.. Hyomin...”

 

--

The doctor started to get sweet around his forhead, “ scalpel” the nurse beside him gave him what he ordered.  He took the scalpel and he sliced her skin and took the bullet out. But the blood started to flow non-stop. the doctor started to get panic. “ needle!” he quickly sew the wound and stopped the blood before it lost too much.

“her temperature goes down” said the nurse and looked at the doctor

“no..no.. it’s not good.. take BMR!”

The nurse nodded and injected BMR fluid to hyomin body. The temperatur back to normal but it won’t stay long. “ 30 minutes”

The doctor nodded. The nurse wiped his tears and he began to sew the othe wound.

 

Hyomin felt so hurt. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the light.

“scissor” said the doctor and made hyomin looked at him.

The doctor cut the last string and said “operation..done..”

“d..oc..tor...” she said in a weak voice.

The doctor and nurse looked at hyomin.

“are you awake??” asked the nurse with her panic face.

Hyomin just nodded.  She looked back at the doctor, “ple...as..e... bri..ng...me...out...f..rom.. he..re...”

“no! we can’t! You are still weak.. you still..”

The doctor was cut by hyomin, “i .. ne..ed.. to .. lea..ve... ... pl..e...ase...”

“but why? Did you know.. your friends were so worry about you... and one of them got a serious injury in her hand that also need to get surgery”

Hyomin shook, “p..le...ase... te..ll... them... i.. die...”

The doctor and nurse looked at each other, “ why?” asked doctor

“ i .. have...di..ed... lon..g...ti..me...a..go...”

An answer that made all of them frowned. Hyomin held the doctor shirt “ i..nee..d.. to.. lea..ve... pl...ea...se...”

The doctor sighed, “listen!!... the girl... names.. park hyomin......” he looked at hyomin. “she has died”

hyomin smiled, “gomawo..”