first meeting is...

T-AGENT

 

 

KKKRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

The alarm kept ringing but the sleeping girl still in her dream land without notice what time was it.

 

15 minutes later..

The second alarm rang again and made the room filled with the double sound of alarm.. but still.. they couldn’t wake the sleeping bear.

30 minutes later..

The third alarm also joined the others alarm and now the room was really really noisy.. that room was going to explode if she didn’t stop them.

 

Luckily, the sleeping girl finally woke up. She turned off all her alarm and did some stretching before fully opened her eyes and looked at the clock.

“OH SHIIITTT!!!” her eyes opened wide. “I’m LATE!!!” she immediately ran to her bathroom and did the shower in 5 minutes. She didn’t care it cleaned or not, all in her mind was she had to go.

 

---

 

T-AGENT

The academy that trained all the girls to be the perfect spy which is donated by government. It’s the biggest company in Seoul and all the girls were dreaming to be one of the spy. The building was filled with the glasses and high technology. No random person could be part of T-agent, only several selected girl could. 

 

Park hyomin, the daughter of T-agent CEO but she need to take it as a secret. No one know her identity accept herself, her family and also god.  She walked in the academy and got in her class with was filled with selected girls. And we knew, they weren’t just a normal girls.

 

Hyomin smiled and took a seat in front which was next to a grey hair girl.

“hi..” hyomin tried to be warm at the first sight

“oh.. hi..ehm. what’s your name?” asked the grey girl

“ park hyomin and you are…”

The girl smiled, “Qri.. nice to meet you”

“nice to meet you too..”

But the conversation had to be end in there when the door was opened and the lecturer which wore a black hat came in. all the eyes fell on the lecture. “hai everyone.. welcome to T-Agent academy..” she said some welcome speech.  “ all of you had been selection by this academy and we will train you.. to be a perfect agent..” she took the marker. “my name is Park Kahi.. nice to meet you all..” kahi took out some paper and showed it to them “this is going to be your first mission..or.. I have to say your first project” she gave it to them one by one. “you don’t have to worry.. because you are going to do in couple and I have selected your couple for your mission” all of the girls started to open the paper and read their mission. “you don’t have to worry.. because you and your couple are going to train for 10 days in our secret room before do the mission.. and you can..”

Suddenly the door opened and made all the attention fell on the girl who opened the door.

The girl froze in place.

“who are you, miss?” asked kahi abit annoyed when someone cut her conversation.

Eunjung bowed, “ Ham eunjung imnida! I’m sorry for my late, madam”

Kahi shook her head, “I forgive you since this is our first meeting.. but not for the second time, miss ham”

“gamsahamnida!” eunjung bowed again.

“you can take a seat”

Eunjung nodded and walked to the empty seat behind.

Kahi continued her cut speech, “so.. like what I said before.. you and your partner are going to be train before do the mission. You have to be together for 10 days without leaving each other.  The reason is.. more you know each other.. the more you understand what is team work. Together are better the single.. that’s the point.” The girls nodded. “okay.. you can see your partner behind the whiteboard” the teacher turning the whiteboard and the girl was walking to see their partner.

Hyomin immediately looked at her name and…. “ham.. eunjung??!!” she said almost shout

 

Eunjung who also looking her partner, “park HYOMIN?!”

 The shouted at the same time.

“NO WAY!” they said again in the same timing.

 

They turned away and looking for mrs Kahi, “Miss I want to change my partner!” they said again in the same time.

“Hei! Stop following my words!! It’s annoying!” said eunjung and made hyomin chuckled

“yah you!! Who followed your words! Sleeping bear!” replied hyomin didn’t want to lose

“WHAT?! You!! MONKEY!”

Hyomin widened her eyes, “yah!! You want to die!!”

“STTOOOPPP!!!!” shouted miss Kahi and made them stopped the war. “I’m not going to change the partner and both of you!” she gave a death gaze to them, “if you want to pass the mission, you need to TAKE CARE EACH OTHER,  you got it?”

“NO WAY!” they said at the same time again

“I don’t want to be partner with this monkey” said eunjung without looking at hyomin.

“me too!! Who wanted to be work with this sleeping and annoying bear?!” hyomin gave a death gaze to eunjung.

Mrs kahi shook her head, “if you don’t like the partner then.. say good by to T-agent academy” kahi warned them, “girls.. let’s go to the secret room.. we are going to do the first training”

Hyomin and eunjung looked at each other.

Oh !! Why i have to meet this sleepy bear!! Arggg!! It's my unlucky day!! Hyomin shouted in her mind

 

Eunjung sighed Just kill me!! Ergg.. why i have to meet her again??

 

Hyomin rolled her eyes and took a hard breath, “okay.. let’s stop this..i hate you and you hate me.. but I don’t want to leave this academy”

“same with me.. just act that we don’t know each other.. this is our first meeting, can you do it?” eunjung asked with a bit annoyed. Truthly, she didn’t like hyomin at all. She felt hyomin just an annoyed girl and mommy girl who only knew how to spend her parent money. Why can she say that? Because they are same school before and hyomin was a troublemaker.

 

Hyomin bit her bottom lips, this annoying girl.. I have to deal with her or I’m going to be kick out.. hufft.. I hope she didn’t ruin this mission “okay deal..”

 

They walked behind the girls and they went to the secret room which is filled with the weapons.

“first is selecting weapon… we are going to train you how to use these weapon and select the weapon that is suitable with your personality”

Miss kahi walked to the wardrobe “we have.. gun… sword… arrow… knife… shield.. hammer and lance.. let’s try the simple one.. gun… take the gun from the wardrobe and let’s practice shooting for today”

The girl nodded and started to do the shoot in the shooting room.

“Soyeon” called miss kahi

Soyeon nodded and took the gun, she looked at the human paper which is about 20 m far from her.

“BANG!”

Her score was showed, “79”

Soyeon smiled and back to her line.

“boram” called miss kahi

Boram took the gun, she got a bit difficult since she had a small hand. A bit worry from herself, but all she need to do is press the button.

“BANG!”

Her score is “87”

Boram looked unbelievable with her score. She clapped her hand and back to her line with a victory smile.

“sunny”

The blonde short girl came out with her bright smile and quickly did her shoot, “BANG!”

Her score is..”3”

“HAHAHAHA!!!” all were laughing at her and she just smiled shyly. “hihi.. at least I got a point” she joked.

“hyomin”

Hyomin sighed and went out from her line. She took the gun and shoot in a second.

Her score is “99”

“Wooooo~” all was shocked at envy of her skill. Miss kahi smiled a bit. “wao.. you are good”

Hyomin smiled a bit, “thanks”

“Qri”

Qri walked pass hyomin and took a shoot less than a second.

“98.7” said the machine

“WOOooo~” amazed by another girls.

Hyomin smiled at Qri, “wao.. you are good”

Qri smiled, “but not good as you..”

“I’m just lucky..” she lied. Actually she had been trained since she was 3 years old. “ if you ask me to do that again.. I think my score will be like sunny” she joked

Eunjung secretly peek at their conversation, this monkey! How could she talk with the stranger? Okay.. she is not a stranger.. wait.. what should I car? It’s her problem..

 

“eunjung”

But eunjung was too busy with her thought.

“Ham eunjung!”

“oh ne..” she smiled dorky and walked out to the line. She took the gun and looked carefully at the human paper out there, “BANG!”

Her score is “100”

 

“WAO!! DAEBAK!!” shouted another girls behind.

 

Miss kahi nodded, “ wao~ that is amazing for the first training”

Eunjung just bowed, “gamsahamnida”

 

Eunjung walked to her line beside hyomin.

“ I didn’t know you are this good “

Eunjung turned her head to hyomin and faced the girl, “ are you talking with me?” teased eunjung and made hyomin felt fool.

Hyomin looked away, “this stupid bear” gritted her teeth

Eunjung smiled a bit.

 

 

 

---

hai there! sorry for the late update..

how is the first chapter??

tell me your opinion at the comment below!! gomawo!!