Inane

Privileged

Taemin's POV

I rush out into the hallway and see my sister, all limbs around my boyfriend, screaming out in delight. I clear my throat awkwardly and her attention shifts to me.

"Taemin!" she squeals. She leaps on me and kisses my cheeks. I hug my sister, taking in the old scents of home and just so happy to see my big sister again.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, noticing her huge suitcase. She shakes her head and ruffles my hair before taking her suitcase into her hands and looking at Minho.

"Is there anywhere I can put this?" she asks. I nod just as the door opens. Key steps in, hands over his ears and his face scrunched up in frustration.

"Are you guys done defacing the office that I spent three hours cleaning and making -free and who the is this lady and why does she have a suitcase?" he asks in one breath, his hands slowly falling to his sides and his head tipping in curiosity. He turns and glares at Minho.

"What?" my boyfriend asks, holding up his hands innocently and stepping away. Key's glare intensifies and he steps all the closer.

"Did you and her..." He motions with his hands, and I immediately catch on. Why must he make me paranoid?

"Never," Minho snarls firmly. "Show her to the guest room. Now." His eyes are smoldering with anger, and Key quickly does as he's told.

"Minho, you never... Right?" I ask, my head spinning with the possibilities. He glares at me—glares—half-heartedly.

"What did I say about trusting me?" he growls. I can tell that he's mad, but I can't help it sometimes. I kiss his cheek and he sighs, resigned.

"I trust you," I assure, and he gives me a tired smile. He looks so exhausted... It makes my heart break.

"I'm going to go back to work," he mutters, but I grab his arm. He looks at me curiously.

"Let's go to sleep for a bit, and then you can back to work," I suggest. He frowns and opens his mouth to protest, but I tough his lips lightly. "Don't argue with me, Minho. I know that you're exhausted."

"Well, only because someone wore me out," he teases as he hugs me closer. I peck his lips before remake out way to the bedroom. Out fingers lock as I help him undress and tuck him in. I crawls in next to us, both of us in nothing but undershirts and boxers.

"I love you," I whisper, and he smiles sleepily. His hand comes up to trace light brush- of warmth on my cheek. I close my eyes and savor his scent.

"I love you too. I love you so much, Tae," he whispers. He takes my hand and kisses it before his eyes close and he falls asleep.

And I know that this is how I want to live for the rest of my life.

Onew's POV

"Um, Onew-shii?" Yuri says, knocking on my office door. I look up and push all of my papers to the side. What she and I are doing is more important than contracts and deals for the bastard that I love.

"Neh?" I ask. She sits and sighs, hand over her stomach.

"This isn't going to work," she says. She looks down ruefully at her stomach. I stiffen and my fists clench.

"What do you mean?" I snarl. She just sighs. .

I both love and hate working with this woman. I love how gullible she is, believing every word I say, and yet she's quick as a whip about anything else. I hate how whiny she is, how she always has to have her own way. But then again, maybe we're just alike.

"Look, Onew... Remember when I told you I'd been pregnant before?" she says, leaning across the table. I nod. After all, her fertility was why I'd asked her for this. Or coerced her, rather.

"Of course," I say, leaning away. What's this woman playing at?

"Apparently, my miscarriage messed up a lot of my system. I got tested a month ago. I'm infertile," she says, calmly, as if she hasn't just ruined everything I've been working on. She's got to be joking.

"What?" I snarl through a calm facade. She shrugs.

"Just like I said, I'm in-" I don't give her a chance to finish. I jump up and slap her straight across the face, watching her fall to the ground with a thud.

"You can at least try again!" I roar. She looks up with such a contemptuous glare that I want to slap her again.

"I have," she hisses. She stands up and touches her cheek concernedly. Oh please. I didn't even hit her that hard.

"Not hard enough," I shout. She frowns and glares at me.

"I've tried at least ten times, but you know what, it's not happening," she growls. I sigh, sit back down, and rub my temples. A new plan forms quickly in my head.

"Okay, you just act like you're pregnant, and I'll take care of the rest," I say firmly. I hear her scoff.

"Oh really? How do you plan on that?" she asks, full of contempt. I glare up at her. Have I mentioned that sometimes I hate her?

"Just do what I say," I order. She pouts and crosses her arms.

"And you'll still deliver on what I want, right?" she asks. I groan and nod, and she turns on her heel. As soon as she's gone, I dial up the same doctor that did the paternity test for Minho and Yoogeun. A trusted source would work best.

"Hello? Doctor? How'd you like to make a million dollars? Well, it's simple, really. Just do what I say and keep it quiet."

A/N - I know it's short, but I'm super busy with SAT classes, SAT homework, schoolwork, and volunteering. I'm running out of time to write this. Once I get into the hang of things, I'll be back full force, but until then, bear with me.

More to come! Comments are love!