Acceptance

Privileged

I curl up under my covers, confused and cold about the moment with Minho. Moments, because there have been more than one. I jolt up with a sudden idea and tiptoe out of my bed to Key's room. He'd know what to do, right? I dance around on my feet as the too-warm flesh touches the too-cold floorboards. I hop all the way there, hissing from the frigid contact. I throw the door open, more worried about getting an answer than manners.

I am officially scarred for life.

Key's riding on Jonghyun, leags splayed and body shaking with a powerful, wild need. Jonghyun's hands are gripping at the bed sheets, their voices mingling in a collection of wanton moans as the bed squeaks under them. Their clothes are in a heap on the ground, accompanied by a small wrapper and a tube that's still open, leaking clear stuff. I try to drown out the sounds of their lust as I back away slowly. The floor squeaks and Key stops abruptly, panting. His head turns.

"Taemin?" he asks breathlessly. "Is something wrong?"

"N-nothing," I stammer as I back out of the room, tearing my eyes away as Key dismounts Jonghyun.

"Give me a sec," Key pants as I hear the rustling of cloth. I turn back and see Key stooped on the ground, picking up clothes. My eyes shift up to Jonghyun, avoiding his prideful manhood and instead focusing on his lustful face as he stares at Key's .

"Hey Taemin," he chokes out as his fists clench on the bedsheets. Key steps out wearing a to-big shirt that covers his nicely. He closes the door and catched his breath, running his spindly fingers through his dark, sweaty hair. His breath comes in short puffs as he lowers himself from the high of .

"So what's up?" Key asks finally, his voice still half-husky.

"Um... It's about Minho," I say, shuffling uncomfortably. Key nods knowingly.

"I see... You want to give him another chance?" Key guesses. I can only nod, my eyes falling to the ground. Key sighs.

"You know, the two of you have been going at each other's throats for a while," Key observes. I scowl but can't deny it.

"He's just... I think I might've judged him wrong," I whisper. I look up and see Key nod thoughtfully.

"Well, you can start by judging him right," Key says firmly. I swallow guiltily. "And try actually looking at him as a human first, instead of a rich bastard. He is one, but he's so much deeper than that."

"How?" I ask, my eyes widening. Key smirks and shakes his head, tutting his tongue.

"You might find out," he points out, "if you give him a try." I nod under his motherly glare. I turn away to go back to my room, but twist my head back before I round the corner.

"Thank you, Key," I whisper. He nods and grins, waving before going back into the room. I hear Jonghyun's growls and Key's flirtatious mewls as teh door closes, and then the squeaking of a bed and the tearing of fabric. I smile softly before racing back to bed.

 

I push the papers away from me, rubbing my temples. I can't focus on business when I'm thinking of...

Taemin.

There's no more use denying it. I, Choi Minho, am officially thinking about Lee Taemin in a non-hating way. I stand up with a snarl and go to look for the one person I know can help: Key.

"Damn that bastard," I hiss, Taemin's face growing clearer and clearer in my mind as I walk down the darkened hall. I  put a hand on Key's handle and turn it, instantly regretting my decision.

Key's wearing an over-sized shirt, its buttons scattered on the floor and the sleeves torn and ripped. Jonghyun's on top of the smaller male, Key's thin legs wrapped around Jonghyun's waist and Jonghyun's body ramming hard into the shuddering man.

"Jjongie, don't stop," Key whines as Jonghyun keeps going. I clear my throat and Key's head darts to the side.

"Key, I kinda need help," I admit, shuffling my feet. Key groans loudly as Jonghyun pulls out and rolls to the side.

"Can't we just in peace?" Jonghyun complains as Key holds his shirt closed. He approaches and closes the doors, panting heavily and smoothing out his hair.

"So what do you need?" Key asks breathlessly as he smears some precum onto his shirt.

"I want to make things up to Taemin," I say bluntly. Normally, I can be oily and smooth with words, but I can't when it comes to Taemin. I look down as Key's stare intensifies.

"You've been a real to him," he snarls. I nod, holding my tongue. "Maybe you should both sit down and talk about your feelings."

"You make it sound like we're married," I joke, but Key's not laughing.

"I'm serious. You too need a serious heart to heart if you want to make things okay again," Key says sternly. I gulp and nod.

"I-I see," I whisper, intimidated by Key's glare.

"You better come up with something nice for Taemin, or I swear I will cut your balls off and have Jonghyun cook them," he snarls. I nod and back away. I look up and see the concern behind his fury, and I smile.

"Thank you for the advice," I say sincerely. Key's eyes widen in shock, and my cheeks heat up. "Don't act so surprised..." 

"You never say thank you," Key whispers. I fidget.

"Yeah, well... good night," I mutter, turning swiftly. I hear the door behind me close as I race to bed. Screw the papers. I only want sleep...

Sleep and Taemin peace.

 

"Good morning, Taemin," Onew greets as I sit next to him. Yoogeun bounces in and hops on my laugh. I force a laugh, but it's too early to be happy.

"Good morning," I greet cheerfully. I try to smile, but Onew frowns.

"What's wrong?" he asks. Damn his logic.

"Just tired," I reply. That's not a complete lie... "I didn't sleep well."

"Is it about-"

"What's for breakfast?" that gruff, half-awake voice asks. Minho plops into the chair across from me, giving Yoogeun an eye smile. He looks up at me and the smile fades. I look down angrily for no reason. None at all. I'm jealous just angry.

"Pancakes and sausages and waffles," Key sings as he prances in, handing me a plate. He ruffles my hair before skipping out of the door. The dishes arrive, and I make sure to nudge Yoogeun to thank the servant that brought it.

"Such a cute boy," the servant compliments, and Yoogeun beams before digging in. I lean on the table and smile as I watch him devour pancakes. A hand touches my shoulder and I look up.

"You should eat," Onew says. I blush and laugh softly, looking at my own plate.

"I-I'm not hungry," I whisper, but Onew doesn't listen.

"Say 'ah'," he says. I look up and oblige. He places a few pieces of pancake into my mouth. I chew and smile appreciatively. I swallow and I try to look down, but my eyes dart automatically to Minho. He's glaring at his own food.

"Taemin," he says suddenly, looking up. I blink and swallow to show that I heard him.

"Yes?" I as him as the food settles in my stomach.

"Are you free tonight?" he asks. I roll my eyes.

"Where else would I go?" I ask, trying not to snarl.

"I..." He clears his throat. "Will you eat dinner with me? I know a place..." His voice trails off as my eyes widen.

"O-okay," I whisper, keeping in mind Key's advice. Give him a try. His eyes flash with happiness before he looks away.

"I'll...er... I'll get you from your room at six, then," he says. He stands abruptly. "Excuse me," he mutters as he races out of the door. I blink, not able to process what just happened until Onew speaks.

"So you're going on a date tonight?" he asks. I nod, piecing the puzzle together in my head. Onew laughs softly. "I'll watch Yoogeun."

"Thank you," I say stiffly, handing Yoogeun to him and walking to my room in a trance of confusion. Why had I agreed to go on a date with that-

"I JUST HEARD!" Key squeals as soon as I open my door. My eye catches the suits laid out on my bed.

"Wh-"

"No time to waste," Key sings as he forces me onto a stool he's set up in front of my mirror. He gets out the drier, the curler, the make up, and...

"Are those needles?"

"Tattoos are ing hot, okay?"

"No."

 

A/N - FINALLY! FINALLY! FINALLY!

*parties*

MORE TO COME AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE~

One Pic spam :3 :

2Min-shinee-17859558-700-611.jpg