Homecoming

Privileged

Minho's POV

I catch Key's body as he projects himself towards me. He wraps his arms and legs around me and squeezes tightly.

"YOU'RE BACK FROM HELL!" he screeches gleefully. I can feel my ears close to exploding.

"It wasn't that bad," I chuckle. He bites my shoulder harshly.

"Shut up. You suffered without me," he snarls. I laugh and let him down.

"Of course we did," I say, trying to appease him. He beams and nods before turning to Taemin.

"How was it, sweetie? Did you have fun?" Key asked affectionately. Taemin's face falls a little and he shakes his head.

"My dad died while we were there," he mutters. Key's eyes widen and he wraps up my boyfriend in a warm hug.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry," he murmurs softly, rubbing Taemin's back soothingly. Taemin nods and sniffles as Key pulls away.

"It's okay," Taemin says bravely. Yoogeun makes a small noise as if to direct our attention to him as he clings to Taemin's hand. Key looks at Yoogeun with a huge grin.

"How was your vacation, Yoogeunie?" he coos. My son beams and stands up straight.

"I was a Power Ranger!" he announces. I chuckle as I remember the incident that he's referring to. Key raises an eyebrow.

"Really? What did you do?" he asks. I blanch and quickly pick Yoogeun up, covering his mouth.

"Where's the car?" I ask hastily. Key raises an eyebrow but jerks his head towards the airport exit.

"Follow me," he says skeptically. I grin and hold Taemin's hand absentmindedly as we walk to the car together. It feels incredible, being here with Taemin. My heart beats erratically at the thought of going home — home — with the fingers of this beautiful man tangled with mine. Holding open the door for him. Kissing his lips on my own property. Making love to him in my — in our — own room. Holding him and waking up with him in our bed. Eating with him at our table, and siting with him on our couch with our son.

God, I can't wait to start.

Taemin's POV

I beam as soon as I see the familiar black car. I can still remember when that car was the bearer of the most awful news that I'd ever received, but now it's the car that's going to take me home. I can't wait to get in.

"When we get home, I think we should get the bed ready to handle our homecoming," Minho growls teasingly. I blush and giggle as I lean into him.

"Wait..." I hear Key say. I figure out what he's thinking seconds before he does. "YOU'RE DATING?!"

"I didn't tell you?" I stammer. Then I remember; I left my phone at home, thinking I'd lose it. .

"You little cheeky little sneak!" Key screeches, flying towards me. I barely slide into Minho's side in time to avoid Key's lunge. "When did this happen? Where? Why?" he demands.

"Over the vacation, on a roof, because we love each other," Minho answers nonchalantly. He must be used to this by now. He wraps his arm around me and rubs my shoulder comfortingly. Key looks like he's just seen a basket of puppies and bunnies and clovers.

"HOW CUTE AND SICKENINGLY ADORABLE!" he squeals. He hugs us both and jumps up and down with joy. With us still in his arms, I might add.

"WHY IS KEY AHJUMMA SO HAPPY?" Yoogeun shouts between all f us. Everyone freezes and looks down at my son's confused face.

"A-ahjumma?" Key stammers. Yoogeun nods as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Aren't you an ajhumma?" Yoogeun asks curiously, and at least a little disbelieving. My eyes widen.

"Yoogeun, who told you that?" I demand. Then I hear snickering beside me, and I narrow my eyes. I smack my boyfriend on the shoulder. "Minho!"

"I couldn't resist," he laughs, and Key shakes his head at me.

"Of all the men in the world..." he mutters. Still, he can't hide the approving smile on his face as we approach the car. Key swings in first, sliding comfortable into the passenger's seat as Minho, Yoogeun and I clamber into the back.

"So, you and Taemin, huh?" Onew asks with a grin. Minho nods and pulls me into his arms, smiling happily.

The ride is nice and long, with plenty of time to talk. Key expresses more than one his desire to completely obliterate my brothers, but also states that he wouldn't mind cheating on Jonghyun with Yesung.

"Where is the short stack?" Minho asks at the mention of our cook. Key grins.

"It's a surprise," he says sneakily, winking. I shiver. Key's surprise can range from edible food to a cake shaped like a , depending on his mood.

Onew, on the other hand, is a little more congenial. "Did you guys have fun?" he asks. "In general, I mean."

"Well, not fun," I specify as I reach for Minho's hand, a gesture that doesn't go unnoticed, "but it wasn't all that horrible. Some good things came out of it."

"Ugh," Key groans jokingly. "Get a room, you two." Minho chuckles darkly.

"We plan on it," he teases. Key makes a face in the rearview mirror and we all chuckle, even Onew.

"We have to get a new room?" Yoogeun asks curiously, completely in the dark about everything. The car ride is quiet from then on.

Once I see the mansion, I know that we're home. I remember the first time I came here, disgusted by Minho and his lifestyle. Now, I can't imagine living anywhere but the mansion. It's my home. Every polished inch, every expensive vase, every clipped hedge is my home.

"Excited to be back?" Minho murmurs. I nod and squeeze his hand. I hear a dull thump and look to the right to see Yoogeun pressed up against the glass, hands on either side of his face, and if he had a tail, it'd be wagging a mile a minute.

"I'm not the only one," I chuckle. Then, as we pull into the parking space in front of the door, I feel Minho lift my hand and graze over my knuckles with his lips.

"Welcome home, Taemin," he murmurs. Key jumps out first, sprinting for the door, no doubt going in to look for Jonghyun. Onew lingers, shuffling through papers that he'd kept on his lap. He hands them to Minho in a stack about ten inches thick.

"Contracts you need to sign, financial bills you need to review, and some job applications from some crazy people that actually think they can it up with you," he says with a grin. Minho rolls his eyes and smirks as he takes the stack.

"Well, while I'm at it, I might as well find you an asylum," he jokes. I giggle without even thinking about it, and Minho winks at me. Onew rolls his eyes, but he's still smiling. Yoogeun let's out his own laughter, and soon the car is filled with our chuckling.

By the time we get inside, I'm definitely over the brief air sickness and ready to eat. Yoogeun loudly announces his want for food, but Key intercepts us at the door and urges us to bring our suitcases into our rooms first.

"I have people to do that for me," Minho whines as he wraps his arms around me, but he takes his own suitcase after giving me a peck on the cheek. I giggle again, and Key just rolls his eyes affectionately.

"Appa, if you and Minho appa get a room, where will I sleep? Will I have to get a room too?" Yoogeun asks inquisitively. I chuckle.

"No," I say, dabbing his nose affectionately with my finger. He laughs and bats at my hands. I pick him up and walk to his room, hearing him laugh with joy the whole time. I set him down inside his room and hand him his little Power Rangers suitcase.

"Can you handle this?" I ask, gesturing to the suitcase. Yoogeun nods and starts struggling with the zipper. I laugh and kiss his head before turning walking back to the living room, where all the suitcases have been piled. I bend down to get my own suitcase, but a hand covers mine.

"Where do you think you're going with that?" a voice playfully growls in my ear before the hand lifts the suitcase and carries it away. I turn and see Minho wink over his shoulder before walking away with my stuff. I follow him eagerly, and by the time we get to his room, we're kissing and the suitcase barely makes it through the door before the door slants shut. My things lis on the floor, forgotten, as I press Minho to the bed.

"You're excited, huh?" Minho chuckles as I slide my hands under his shirt and feel his abs. I grin.

"I can't help it. I'm addicted to you," I purr seductively as I feel his hands slide under my shirt too. He finds one of the hardening buds on my chest and rubs it with his thumb. I gasp and moan as he latches onto my neck and makes me whimper. His hands start to tease my shirt up.

"Hello?" a voice asks from outside of the door. It's Onew. "Just to let you know, we're having fried chicken tonight."

"I hate chicken," Minho growls. Onew laughs triumphantly.

"Well, then you shouldn't've lost the bet," he teases. I stiffen. He doesn't stop there, either. "I hope Taemin's worth chicken everyday."

"Shut up!" Minho snaps. I look down to see the anger and fear in his eyes as he looks from me to the door. Onew chuckles.

"Whatever, just wash up for dinner," he says before walking away. I look from the door to Minho and then fix my eyes on Minho's guilty face. I feel my stomach flare with anger.

"What the is he talking about?"

A/N- Onew, thou art a bastard...

Anyway, this is so long overdue. I'm sorry ;~; I'll try my best to update soon!

More to come, comments are love!