Firsts

Privileged

I run a hand through Taemin's hair, absent mindedly playing with it as we drive back from the mall. It was just a day of mindless wandering, really, with Onew following us as we window-shopped but didn't really buy anything. We had pizza for lunch, joked throughout the whole trip, and I found out his favorite color was green. All in all, an unevenful day, and yet I have to admit that it's been fun.

Now he's exhausted and his head is on my shoulder as he snoozes. This is the fourth time he's fallen asleep on me this week, and it's starting to get adorable, if not a little annoying because he always wraps his arms around my middle and squeezes me like a teddy bear.

"Pst," Onew hisses from across the car. I look over and see him leaning towards me. I stop playing with Taemin's hair and rest my hand on his soft head, leaning towards Onew.

"What's up?" I ask. He steers with both hands on the wheel and his eyes on me.

"You have a dinner tonight," he says, the Bluetooth still wedged firmly in his ear. He turns back to the road. I nod in understanding.

"Okay, and?" I ask, sensing a little add-on.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to be watching the house, and Taemin and Y-"

"Hold on," I say, holding up a hand. I lean forward and look him dead in the eye through the mirror. "Taemin and Yoogeun are going with me." Onew chuckles.

"Don't you think you've had enough chances with this bet?" he asks, raising an eyebrow. I scoff.

"It's never enough," I retort with a smirk. Onew rolls his eyes and I lean back, eyes fixed on Taemin's sleeping face. He's such an angel when he sleeps...

He's an angel when he's awake too.

He's always an angel.

He's perfect.

I shake his shoulder a little and he stirs in his sleep. His face nuzzles into the curve of my neck and he squirms a little, bringing his legs on the seat and curling up at my side.

"You two seem to have gotten closer," Onew observes, his voice and face masked. I chuckle.

"He's really different from when I first met him," I say softly, trying not to wake him. He doesn't move, the bridge of his nose still pressed to the edge of my sose and his breath hitting my collarbone. I smile and turn my head a little, watching him sleep. Onew keeps driving, the road passing us by as I sit with an angel in my arms.

Wow, I like him a lot...

But I don't love him.

 

I wake up as Minho's voice calls me. I open my eyes groggily, thoughts of him flooding into my mind before I block them out. I find half my mouth is on his shoulder, my arms are around his waist, and my eyes are buried in his hair. I pull away sharply, my hands sliding off of him and his hold on me loosening.

"Good morning, lazy-," he tease. I narrow my eyes and slap his arm.

"Shut up," I pout. He chuckles and gets out of the car, pulling me with him. Onew comes over and reaches into his pocket while Minho and I watch on curiously.

"I picked up something at the mall while you two were shopping," he says as he shuffles around in his shirt pocket. He pulls out a cell phone and hands it to me. My jaw drops.

"When'd you get that?" I ask as I take it, stunned.

"When you two were giggling over b-" I jump on Onew and hug him hard, overflowing with joy.

"THANK YOU!" I squeal, wrapping my legs around Onew's waist. I feel myself burn up as Onew hugs back, spinning me around and causing me to scream with delight like a kid on the merry-go-round. Minho walks over, squeezing between us. I land on my feet, frowning.

"Does he have a plan to use it?" Minho asks skeptically. Onew scowls slightly but manages to keep smiling.

"I added him to the company plan, so you don't have to worry, ahjumma," Onew coos, pinching Minho's cheek. I slip around Minho and pounce on Onew again. He spins me again and I cheer before finally jumping off and hugging him simply. My head rests on his shoulder as his arms wrap around my waist.

"Thank you," I whisper into Onew's neck.

"No problem," he chuckles. I finally let go and turn back to Minho, but he's not there. I look around, premature panic jumping to my throat.

"Minho?" I choke out. Onew pats my shoulder.

"He probably went inside," Onew says in a comforting voice and I bit my lip.

"Oh," I say softly, looking down. My heart pulses and I feel a shock of pain from my chest to my feet and through every corner of my body. I go inside with a worried Onew trailing me. Once inside, I ditch him and go to Minho's office, my heart battering my chest. Something urges me to go faster, and I pick up the pace until I'm almost running down the hallway that seems to stretch on forever. I reach the door and by then my panic has built up enough that I throw it open.

"Appa!" Yoogeun shrieks, jumping off of Minho's lap and running to me on chubby legs. I pick him up and hoist him into my arms.

"Hi Yoogeun," I say with a smile before my eyes shift to Minho. He looks happy enough, and I feel a weight lift from my heart.

"Appa got a cellphone?" he asks, excited. I pull out the slick, shiny, polished white device and watch as Yoogeun turns it over and over in his hands, running his anxious fingers over it.

"It's cool, huh?" I ask. He nods and taps it a few times. I lower him and take the phone back, ruffling his hair. "Go to Onew and tell him thank you for me, okay?"

"Okay!" Yoogeun exclaims he hops off and I turn to Minho, who's bent over his papers again. I walk over and tap him on the shoulder, but all he does is grunt and shrug me off.

"Minho," I say softly, bending down next to him so his eyes could meet mine if he was looking at me. His eyes dart to me and then back to his work. He signs something and puts it to one side before grabbing another thick packet from his tall stack of contracts and flipping through the pages.

"What?" he asks after a moment of silence. I frown and push his contract away, sitting my on the spot where the paper used to be and glaring at him.

"Add your number," I order, handing him my phone. He groans and takes it, his eyes brightening a little as he sees my empty contacts box.

"You didn't get Onew's number?" he asks. I feel my cheeks get pink as he adds his name and number to the lists. I reach for my phone, but he swings an arm behind my waist and pulls me into his lap so that I'm straddling him. I squeak and fell myself grow even redder.

"Let me go!" I demand, pushing against his chest, but he just holds me closer and makes my heart leap to my throat. He's so warm and his chest is so firm under my hands. I clench my fists and struggle to get away, but he presses another hand to my back to steady.

"I don't want to," he snarls with a smirk. Luckily, I hear a pair of familiar voices at the door.

"HE'S ING HIM ON THE DESK!" Key exclaims triumphantly. Minho freezes and I jump off and dash out of the room, reminding myself to get Key and Jonghyun's numbers before I murder them.

Behind me, I hear Minho being interrogated. I smirk.

I like him, I realize, but that doesn't mean I don't love it when he's tortured.

 

A/N-KEHEHEHE~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/52137/even-if-i-put-in-my-whole-heart-2min-minho-shinee-taemin-taeminho-penpal

Subscribe, cuz I'm co-authoring >3<

And I love you~

Yes, Taemin has a phone now

ONE PIC SPAM~

2min%2Bsantafe%2B2%2B110220.jpg

More to come! Comments (and subscribing to the above fic) are love~