Inconcievable

Privileged

"How'd your date go?" a voice screeches. I open my eyes and see Key grinning down at me with Onew and Jonghyun eagerly at his sides.

"Good morning to you too," I groan, rolling over and covering myself with my blanket.

"How was it?" Key demands. He shakes me mercilessly with Onew and Jonghyun echoing him.

"GO AWAY!" I shout, swatting at them.

"SO YOU GUYS DIDN'T ?" Key asks loudly. I shoot up in bed and glare at him.

"KEY, UNLIKE YOU, NOT EVERYONE FEELS THE NEED TO EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY!" I counter before slapping my hands over my mouth. They all stare at me like kids waiting for story time and it takes everything I have not to kick them all in the face.

"Appa?" a familiar voice asks. I see Yoogeun at the doorway, rubbing his eyes sleepily. Everyone else turns their heads and I take the chance to jump over them and scoop my son into my arms.

"Good morning," I greet as I streak down the hall, the rabid gossip-seekers on my heels.

"Appa!" Yoogeun exclaims, excited. I laugh as I hear Key's high-strung demands for information. "Why are we running?"

"Because Key will eat us up," I joke, already partly out of breath. I nearly bump into a familiar broad chest and long pair of arms.

"Taemin? Yoogeun?" Minho asks, looking down at us. I look up and smile sheepishly.

"I'm being hunted," I explain as I try to step around him. Minho looks up and I see his eyes widen.

"Yeah, I think I'd better run too," he says, grabbing my arm and dashing off. Even as we're running with the thundering of Key and Jonghyun and Onew's footsteps behind us, I can't help but notice how alien Minho's hand feels on my arm. I'm still not used to his touch, even though his fingers have already touched my bare skin.

"Minho, where are we going?" I ask, trying to distract myself from that thought. He swings me into a door and closes it heavily, locking it and leaning against it, panting for breath. I look around. His office.

"So why are you being chased?" Minho asks, catching his breath. I laugh ruefully.

"Because Key loves gossip and torturing me, and our d-" I stop myself from saying "date." "Date" implies romance, and there is NO romance between us as much as I'd love there to be.

"Our date?" Of course, he goes and says it.

"Yeah, that..." I say, shuffling my feet.

"What's a date?" Yoogeun asks, cutting in. I look up at him and open my mouth to answer, but nothing comes out. I look to Minho for help.

"A date is when two people that like each other go out alone and do fun things," Minho explains. Yoogeun's eyes light up with young understanding.

"Appa and I have been on a lot of dates!" Yoogeun exclaims, causing Minho and I to laugh.

"Sure we have," I say, kissing his chubby cheek. I put Yoogeun on the floor and watch him scamper around the on the ground. Minho comes and stands beside me. I try not to grow warm from the lack of distance between us, and then he does the inconceivable.

He kisses my cheek. I look up, surprised, and he just smiles and shrugs.

"Payback," he teases. He looks back at Yoogeun, but he wraps an arm around my shoulder. I will myself not to flinch away and, as we stand there, I gradually begin to enjoy his warmth.

"Can we be friends?" I ask, leaning my head on his shoulder. I can at least confess that the animosity has fizzled away, and I know that there's something there. Something that could grow, if we'd just let it.

"Aren't we already more than that?" he asks softly, and I look up in surprise. He looks into my face intently. "Aren't we?" he asks again, his eyes flickering with fire.

"Are you kidding with me?" I ask, shrinking away. He smirks.

"Of course," he says, looking back at Yoogeun. "Yeah, we can be friends." I feel disappointment regret relief. He releases me and goes behind the desk. "Time to work," he mutters, taking a paper from a pile and reading it with fierce concentration. In his stony figure and the frustration that's pouring from him in waves, I see something pitiful.

He's a working man too. Just like I was...

 

I can feel Taemin's eyes on me as I analyze the contract. I hear him move behind me and feel his hands on my shoulders. He gently kneads at my muscles, and it feels too good for me to refuse.

"Taemin, what are you doing?" I ask, holding back groans of pleasure.

"You're so tense," he observes with an unapproving tone. I let a small groan slip past my lips.

"I work a lot," I say, groans sliding under my words.

"Feel better?" Taemin asks as I loosen under his skillful hands.

"Yeah," I half-moan. "That feels really good, Taemin." I feel him heat up from the praise and smile, leaning my head back. Yoogeun comes over and scrambles into the chair across from me.

"What's appa doing?" he asks.

"Yes, what indeed?" another voice asks. I look up and see Key and Jonghyun and Onew standing at the doorway. A master key twirls around Key's finger, and I curse myself. Key steps up and closes the door, leaving Onew and Jonghyun to try and scrabble, futilely, into the room.

"He's just massaging me," I growl, brushing Taemin off. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're just wondering what you'd be doing alone in the office," Key says, smirking. I narrow my eyes.

"Yoogeun's here," I point out, raising an eyebrow. Key laughs.

"I put nothing past you. Yoogeun, come here," Key says, and before either Taemin or I can stop him, Yoogeun's in Key's arms. "Did Minho make these sounds?" Key then proceeded to outright moan.

"Yeah!" Yoogeun says with a happy smile, nodding. Key smirks and Taemin and I both emit wordless gasps.

"And was Taemin touching him when he was making these sounds?" Key asks again, snickering demonically.

"Uh-huh!" Yoogeun says proudly. "Taemin appa can make a lot of people make that noise!" Now it's my turn to turn my eyes to Taemin. He rolls his eyes, his face red.

"I used to be a masseur, okay? You little..." He trails off and slaps the back of my head instead. I chuckle before Key butts in, clearing his throat. He goes back to interrogating my son with us as witnesses.

"Did Minho say that it felt good?" Key asks with a smirk.

"Mm-hmm," Yoogeun confirms. That's it. We're all dead. Key turns to us with the look of a lion that's cornered its prey of fluffy bunnies.

Somewhere, a puppy dies.

"So," Key says as he releases my son. Yoogeun scampers off as Key approaches. He leans over the desk, fingers splayed, lips upturned in a smirk.

"Key, I was only massaging him," Taemin says shakily. Key's eyes flicker to me.

"Key, he was only massaging me," I echo. Key smirks and props his elbows onto the gleaming, rosy wood and smirks at us.

"Now, I could either tell those two unrefined animals out there what you wee doing in here, or," and here he adds an infuriating chuckle to himself, "tell me about the date."

What choice do we have? Taemin and I look at each other.

We punch him together.

 

"Key, why is your nose bleeding?"

"No reason at ALL!"

 

A/N - Aw, look! They're getting along~!

And committing acts of violence~!

The sign of true love~

Yes, I know it. You know it. THEY don't know it.

ONE PIC SPAM~!

tumblr_l0gaq04xsz1qanhemo1_400.jpg

More to come, Comments are LOVE~