Pieces

Privileged

I sit up and rub my head, my work spread out like a huge paper fan in front of me.

"Ready to go to dinner?" Onew asks, draping a suit over my desk. I look at it tiredly.

"Yeah," I say finally, getting up with a sigh. I close the door and begin to strip in my office. ONew watches, making sure I put on the suit right. As soon as I'm done, he walks over and adjust little bits and pieces of it, twisting my collar and adjusting my cuffs. I squirm.

"You look good," he says, smiling. I grin.

"Thanks," I say. I tug on my jacket and brush my hair from my eyes.

"I got Taemin's number," Onew says as he ties my tie for me. I try not to stiffen.

"Why'd you buy him a phone?" I ask through half-gritted teeth. He almost smirks. I can see the intent written on his face.

"For the bet," he says nonchalantly, turning his back to me to straighten the things on my desk. I growl in the back of my throat.

"I would've done that," I mutter bitterly.

"But you didn't," Onew retorts, his frame shaking with silent laughter.

"Is Taemin dressed?" I ask, trying to take my thoughts off of the bet. Onew chuckles.

"Yes, and I watched him do it," Onew teases.

"What!?" I shout. Onew laughs.

"You heard me," he says in an annoying sing-song voice. I hold back the urge to kick him in the .

"Liar," I mutter.

"Ask him," Onew counters. I grit my teeth, but I know he has me there.

"Shut up," I snarl. He chuckles.

"Alright, alright. Just admit you love him and this whole thing can end." There's a hint of a snarl in his voice, as if he's darinf me to do it. I roll my eyes and put a hand on his arm.

"Leave my stuff alone. I'm going to try and get some more work in," I say. Onew shrugs and straightens up. I sit at my desk, careful not to crinkle my suit, and keep looking over the contracts. It would be great, except my mind can't focus. All I can think about is that Onew say Taemin without clothes on. He saw Taemin's body.

And then that image of the little bit of Taemin I did see pops into my mind, and I'm completely lost.

 

I bite back a scream as the sharp pain hits me again. I try to tense for the next blow, but it hits me too sharply. It breaks through my defenses. The speed picks up and I fist my hands. My nails dig into my palm as I pant for breath before it starts again.

"Stop!" I order, but the pain continues. I try to flee, but a strong hand restrains me.

"Almost done," Key growls as he keeps plucking my eyebrows.

"But it hurts!" I protest, wriggling again.

"Taemin, hold still or I'll poke your eye out," Key says sternly. I sigh and obey him. He finishes his job and lowers the tool of evil. I stand up and try desperately to smooth out my suit.

"How do I look?" I ask desperately.

"You look amazing," Key replies kindly, brushing some of my hair out of my eyes. I smile at him.

"Thank you, Key," I whisper. I wrap him up in a hug. He hugs me back with a laugh.

"You're welcome, Taemin," he coos. I pull away and let out a big breath.

"Okay, time to go face Minho..." I mutter. "How's Yoogeun coming along?"

"Jonghyun's dressing him up," Key says with a happy look in his eyes. "He's gonna grow up to be a real lady-killer."

"Let's hope not," I sigh as I head for Minho's office. My well-shined shoes seem to be the only sound in the hallway as I approach his door. I knock on it hesitantly.

"Come in," he calls out. I enter and see him hunched over his work again, a look of fustration on his face. It's just getting dark, but the moon outside is unnaturally bright. It casts a shroud of silver over him, making his face glow and his body shine with unearthly coldness. He suddenly seems so distant, in a world of business and money and deals. I can feel the despair in my throat just from the thought of it.

"Minho, are you alright?" I ask after a long, moonlight filled silence. He looks up and chuckles.

"Yeah," he says. I close the door behing me and step behind his desk to face him.

"How to I look?" I ask. He looks me up and down and I chew on my bottom nervously.

"Beautiful," he says finally, looking up to study my face. I scoff and roll my eyes, but then I look in his eyes and he looks too exhausted to be joking or sarcastic or insulting. He just looks tired. I smile gnatly and bend down to brush some hair from his eyes.

"You don't look so bad yourself," I return. He sighs and closes his eyes, leaning his head back. My hand travels from his forehead to his eyelids. I touch his cheek and his lips, feeling his skin warm and soft under my fingers.

"Taemin, your hand feels good," he murmurs. I feel my heart skip a beat and my face heats up, but his eyes are closed. I trail a touch down his chin to his neck, and he laughs. "That tickles," he says.

"Sorry," I mumble. He smiles.

"Don't be," he whispers. His throat vibrates under my fingers and I lift my hand reluctantly. He opens his eyes and looks into my eyes again. He reaches up and his hand hooks me behind the head. Gently, hesitantly, he pulls me down into his hold. I slide into his lap and wrap my hands around his neck. For a moment, we freeze like that.

"Minho, maybe we should go," I say finally, even though on the inside I'm screaming for us to stay. "The dinner-"

"Taemin," he says firmly, cutting me off. I blink and keep looking at him. He presses his hand to my hair and combs through it, his eyes still fixed on mine. "Just shut up." My throat runs dry as he keeps touching me. One of his hnads in on my waist, keeping me study, but the other runs over my face with tender caring. When his hand touches my cheek, my eyes close. I feel his touch travel over my cheek to my lips, following the same path I had taken on his face.

"You're so warm," I murmur without thinking. I feel a different sensation then, on my neck, but I can't think to protest. It's warm and soft and heart-wrenchingly chaste. I open my eyes to see him grazing his knuckles over the side of my neck. He looks up at me and smiles gently. His face looks so work-wrought and tired and I suddenly feel my head sting.

"You're beautiful, Taemin," he says earnestly. I gasp softly, but he doesn't show any signs of taking it back. He just seems so tired and desperate for me to do something. Say something. Anything. I cup his cheeks in my hands and lean forward, the moonlight wrapping us in its embrace as I see his eyes droop closed.

I can still stop, I think in the back of my mind. I don't have to kiss him. I don't. I sigh against his lips as soon as they come into reach, and I tilt my chin up to kiss his forehead. He wraps both arms around my waist and leans forward to kiss the crook of my neck. I gasp as his lips meet my skin, but he doesn't stop. He keeps kissing and , his teeth grazing my skin.

"What are you doing?" I ask breathily. He chuckles against my neck.

"I honestly don't know," he murmurs as he moves to my throat. I grip at his shoulders, not sure if I want to push him away or pull him closer.

"Minho, stop," I whimper. He pulls away and looks up at me.

"I'm sorry," he says. His voice flood with shame and he sighs, pushing me gently from his lap. "I'm really sorry. I don't know... I'm sorry."

"I-it's alright," I say softly. It wasn't as if I didn't enjoy it, even though I know I shouldn't.

"," he hisses. He turns to his desk and bends over it, knuckles white as he grips at it tightly. "Damn it."

"Minho, it's really alright," I say softly. I touch his shoulder, and he spins around with speed faster than I thought possible. I let out a little scream of fear as he pins me to the wall, his hands gripping my wrists.

"It isn't," he growls. His eyes burn into mine and I whimper.

"Minho, calm down," I whisper. He sighs and pulls away, squeezing the bridge of his nose.

"Let's just go," he snarls. He heads for the door and I see Yoogeun streak to him.

"Appa!" Yoogeun cheers. Minho smiles broadly and picks Yoogeun up, spinning the boy around.

"Hey there buddy," he coos. He looks at me and I see the smile falter a little, but only a little. He flicks his head a little, indicating that we leave.

"I-in a bit," I say shakily. He shrugs and heads away with Yoogeun. I collapse in Minho's chair and sigh.

What the is happening to me?

 

A/N - OTL I'm such a useless author....

But update! After so long! Yay~

ONE PIC SPAM:

tumblr_lupn7lwSMs1qb01d4o1_500.jpg

MORE TO COME~ COMMENTS ARE LOVE!