Admission

Privileged

Taemin’s POV

I wake up in a soft, plushy bed. I groan as I let my head flop to the side.

“Morning,” Minho greets. I moan with exhaustion as he brushes back my hair and kisses my forehead.

“How long was I out?” I ask, too tired to question his kiss. It’s a comfort, actually. I close my eyes as he brushes a thumb over my cheek.

“About three hours. You had me scared there,” he murmurs. I smile as the hair from my face. Then I stop smiling as I remember why I passed out in the first place.

“I have to go home,” I say urgently, sitting up. He helps me to my feet and catches me as I lose my balance. Against his chest, with his arms around me, I start to cry.

“I read the rest of the letter,” he says, which only makes me sob harder. “I think you need to explain some things to me after you’re better.”

“I have to go back,” I sob. “Please, let me go back. I have to go back home.”

“Taemin, you’re not healthy. You need to rest,” he says softly, brushing my hair against my neck.

“I need to go back by this week. I need to go back now,” I chant through my tears. He nods.
“I’ll go with you.” I draw back with surprise, and he repeats it. “I’ll go with you.”

“No, you can’t-“

“Why not?” he asks, and his voice is just a little sharper than usual, but it’s enough to scare me.

“N-no reason… It’s just that it’s family business, and I-“

“Taemin, I read the rest of the letter.” His voice is very sharp now, and I flinch.

“What did it say?” I ask, a lump in my throat.

“Would you care to explain to me why you neglected to tell me that your fathers rich? Richer than me, even,” he asks roughly, his voice a harsh growl in my ear. I whimper as my fists clench to his chest.

“I…” My throat clenches. “It doesn’t matter, Minho. It doesn’t.” I grip at his chest even tighter, burying my face in his shoulder. He holds me tighter to him.

“What else haven’t you told me? What else?” he demands hoarsely. I wail into his skin and he clenches me to him so tight I can’t breathe.

“I’m sorry,” I whisper as my sobs finally subside.

“Why did you tell me?” he asks, and I can hear his own voice breaking.

“I… I can’t tell you,” I whisper. I push away from him and rub my eyes. “You… You can come with me…. If you want…”

“I want to, and I think Yoogeun should too.” His voice carries a hint of demanding, but not so much that I can’t still say no.

“Yes,” I answer, looking up at him. He cups my face in his hands and kisses my forehead again. I pull his lips down to mine, but he resists.

“What do you want, Onew?” he asks. My eyes flicker to the side and I see Onew at the doorway, arms behind his back.

“How’d you know I was here?” Onew asks with a grin as I release Minho. I see the two of them share a glance.

“I smelled the greasy chicken from a mile away,’ Minho jokes, smirking. Onew sticks his tongue out. “What do you want?” Minho repeats.

“I was just going to ask if he said yes or not,” Onew says with a friendly, inquisitive smile.

“Yeah, we’re getting married,” Minho jokes. I bite my lip.

That’s not funny,I think angrily, but I guess it would be if…

“He said yes,” Minho answers seriously. He looks at me and wipes a tear stain from my face.

“I’ll pack the bags then,” Onew says, coming forward and taking Minho’s arm. “Let’s go see what you might want to bring.”

“Yeah,” Minho says. He doesn’t look back, which causes every inch of me to hurt until his head turns and he smiles at me.

“Onew will send us to the airport tomorrow,” he informs me. I nod mutely as he leaves, and then I sit on my bed.

“That was close,” I whisper. I cradle my head in my hands, fighting off a stinging headache. “That was too close.”

 

Minho’s POV

I slam my suitcase shut and sit on it; my knees bend awkwardly as my weight forces them to hurt.

“Why didn’t he ing tell me?” I snarl. I run my hand through my hair and sigh deeply. “Why didn’t he tell me?”

“There are just some things that everyone wants to keep personal in their lives,” Onew says reasonably as he looks through my closet for any last-minute things.

“But…” I can’t argue, and I know it. I resign with another sigh. Onew walks next to me and sits at my side, putting his arm around me.

“You know that you’d never tell him about your f-“

“Don’t bring that bastard into this,” I snarl. I clench my fists and Onew gives me a sympathetic pat on the back.

“Just saying, everyone has their secrets.”

“What’s yours?” I ask teasingly. He smirks.

“Not telling,” he responds playfully. I punch him lightly and laugh.

“You’re a real bastard,” I chuckle.
“You’re the original bastard,” he counters. I lean on him again and stretch out my legs. I hear that familiar thumping in the hallway and stand up.

“Appa!” Yoogeun shouts happily. I laugh and pick him up as Onew walks behind me and pokes Yoogeun’s nose.

“Hi kiddo,” he greets.

“Hi uncle Onew,” Yoogeun says cheerfully, waving past my shoulder. Onew laughs and pats his head.

“Are you ready to go?” Taemin asks from down the hall. I walk out with Yoogeun in my arms.

“Yeah,” I say. I go back inside and pick up my suitcase. Onew follows and runs to Yoogeun’s room. He comes back with my son’s bag.

“Let’s go,” Taemin says. I catch up with him and we walk to the door together. I look at him and bend down to kiss his cheek. He turns his head and kisses me full on the lips.

“What was that for?” I ask when he pulls away. He smiles.

“I’m sorry I kept that stuff from you,” he murmurs.

“It’s alright,” I say. “We all have secrets.” Onew clears his throat behind us.

“I’d say something, but Yoogeun’s hear at the moment,” he says with a smirk. I smile sheepishly and walk in front of them all, carrying my son. Yoogeun claps happily.

“Are we going on a flying thing?” he asks. I smile.
“We’re going to fly in a plane,” I coo, bouncing him in my arms as we near the car. I put my bag on the ground and open the car door, sliding in. I put Yoogeun in a seat and get out to put my luggage in the trunk. Then it hits me.

A few weeks ago, I would have never done this. I would have called a valet or someone to do this for me. Now, as Taemin approaches, I take his bag too. I add Yoogeun’s bag and take the small backpack that’s full of snacks and coloring things to entertain him. I close the trunk of the car and lean over it, sighing.

“You alright?” Taemin asks. I look next to me and see that he’s still there. I straighten up and brush a fistful of hair from his face. I nod.

“I’m fine,” I answer. I watch him get into the car and I slide in after him. He pulls Yoogeun onto his lap and my son coos, reaching over to play with my hair.

“Appa has a lot of hair like a lion!” he squeals. I laugh and roar at him playfully.

“Do you want appa to be a lion too?” Taemin asks with a grin.

“Uncle Onew too!” Yoogeun cheers. “And Yoogeun!” We all roar playfully and growl at Yoogeun. I make my hands into claws and tickle him. He falls over Taemin’s lap and I hulk over him, still tickling mercilessly.

“Ultra Lion Tickle Attack!” I cheer as he laughs wildly. He flails and Taemin giggles from above me. Damn, is that laugh beautiful.

“A-appa! S-stop!” Yoogeun squeals. I chuckle and sit up. He scrambles onto his and swings his arms around my neck.

“Yoogeun, don’t pull on my hair,” I scold gently. He pouts.

“Appa ppo-ppo,” Yoogeun requests. I peck his lips and he grins. “Again!” I oblige. Then he turns to Taemin, releasing me.

“Ppo-ppo?” Taemin guesses. Yoogeun nods and Taemin gives him a light kiss.

“Uncle Onew!” Yoogeun cheers. “Ppo-ppo!”
“I’m driving,” Onew laughs. Yoogeun pouts and Onew gives in to the aegyo. He pulls over and turns his head back to give Yoogeun a kiss.

“Thank you for the ppo-ppos!” Yoogeun cheers as Onew keeps driving. I chuckle at our love fest in the car.

“How much longer?” I ask through my laughs.

“About forty-five minutes,” Onew says with a chuckle. I smile and take Yoogeun from Taemin’s grasps and hold him to my chest.

“Take a nap, okay?” I murmur to my son. He nods and closes his eyes.

“I love you, Minho-appa,” he murmurs happily. I feel tears jump to my throat from shock and joy.

“I love you too, Yoogeun.” Next to me, Taemin rubs my arm comfortingly. “I love you.”

 

A/N - ._. Pretty self explanatory….

I LOVE YOU, SUBBIES~

ONE PIC SPAM

2min49.jpg

MORE TO COME~ COMMENTS ARE LOVE~

 

Comments are always love :3

EVERYONE LOVES COMMENTS!

MORE TO COME~ COMMENTS ARE LOVE~

Comments are always love :3

EVERYONE LOVES COMMENTS~