Chapter 7

Are you Serious?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somehow the project got finished. Eunji was definitely surprised at how diligently Kai had worked. “Uwah, Kai,” Eunji stated, “you actually worked! How did that happen?”

“Yah!” Kai scowled. A smile played at her lips. “Good work,” she said.

She glanced at the clock, “Omo, it’s almost 7, I should call my brother.” As she brought out her phone Kai pouted, why does she have to leave already? Just sleep over! Ugh I can’t stand to see her go to that disgusting bats nest tomorrow.

“Min- oppa are you on your way?”

“Yea, I’ll be there in 5 minutes. Get ready okay?”

“Arasso, I’ll see you then.”

She hung up and began to pack her things with Kai’s help. Making their way downstairs, Yoora was in the kitchen probably cooking dinner while Sehun was playing a video game. Eunji popped into the kitchen, “Unnie, thank you for having me! I’ll be leaving now!”

“Eh? Already?” Yoora replied disappointed, “ I thought you would stay for dinner..”

“Miahne,” she apologized, “my brothers already on the way.”

Yoora wiped her hands and went to her out. Giving her a large hug Yoora told Eunji she was welcome back anytime. “ We both could use some girl time right?” They laughed, it wasn’t easy being in a house full of boys. “You’re right. Oh, bye Sehun!”

Sehun turned his head from his game and got up. He reached over for a warm hug that she obliged to.

Lastly Eunji turned toward Kai and awkwardly placed her hands along his waist, “Bye Kai.”

He nodded shyly before wrapping his own arms around her small frame. Oh my god I’m actually hugging her. I’m not dreaming right?

No, you’re not. Now let her go, you weirdo.

Kai shot a look at Sehun before releasing Eunji. As if on cue, there was a knock on the door. Minseok bowed softly before Eunji stepped into his arms. Eunji bowed one last time before waving them goodbye and wishing them goodnight.

Walking home Minseok asked, “ Kai didn’t do anything weird to you right?”

Eunji shook her head, “Oppa, its fine. We finished the project. Just one more day.”

“Arasso arasso. Oh, Chanyeol and Baekhyun brought home chicken.”

“Then lets go home quickly! It’s chicken!”

 

After having a nice dinner of fried chicken Eunji went to her room to prepare for sleep. as she stepped into her bed, the light tinkle of her phone caught her attention. Picking the device up, she smiled as she saw a text message from Kai.

From: Kim Kai

    Good night :)

From: Love

    Good night to you too :]

As soon as he received her reply message, his heart soared. Finally he was making progress with her any for once, her brothers weren’t interfering.

She even sent me a smiley face! This is going better than I thought! Eunji why do you have to be so perfect! Kais thoughts went wild with happiness and resonated through the house. Both his sister and Sehun received the annoying telepathy and were fed up.

“YAH KIM KAI! YOU BETTER SHUT UP!”

She placed her phone back onto the nightstand and the smile didn’t leave her face. Kai’s not so bad.. he’s quite cute. But what was that feeling earlier? Still star struck from the electric feeling from earlier, Eunji laid in bed contemplating the cause.

It's winter so maybe it was static? She furrowed her brows, aniya aniya. But it felt like it went straight to….my heart..

Surprised at her own thoughts Eunji decided it was best to think of it another day. She would need her energy for her day with Luhan.

Dear god, please make this project end soon!

 

Like clock work Eunji got out of bed at 10. This time she was rested enough that she actually fixed herself up before going downstairs.

“Good morning oppas.” She greeted.

“Good morning, what do you want for breakfast?” Minseok asked. Eunji pondered for a little, “pancakes?”

Minseok laughed at her child like answer, “arasso. Go play with Chanyeol.”

Making her way into the living room, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were busy watching a re run of some comedy show. They lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter