Chapter 11

Are you Serious?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night Eunji dreamt of what could only be seen as fantasy. In her dream displayed a colorful flwoer feild with the sun shinig brilliantly above it. As she stared at her white billowing dress, she lightly the petals in disbelelif that they felt so velvetly and real in her fingers. 

Suddenly the light crunch of leaves turned her attention ahead of her. She dropped the flower as she saw a familar silver figure. Dal...?

She saw as the wolf slowly trotted toward her but as she blinked, his animal structure was replaced with one of a humans. It was one of a man, standing tall and strong even though his figure couldn't be distingushed from the distance. She squinted her eyes in attempt to get a better view but could only see the thick brown hair that decorated his head.

Curiousity took over her and she patted her dress down as she stood up. But she was only able to take a few steps before she felt a cold hand clasp over her wrists. She lightly jumped at the contact and didn't turn around in fear but for some reason it washed away as quickly as it came. Though the hand was cold, she felt comfortable and safe. 

Slowly she turned to the figure's front, only to be blinded by the blazing sun. The figure towered over her, and all she could see was a tuft of golden hair. It was so familar, yet he couldn't make out who it was. Slowly she reached toward his face to get a look at his face but a call for her name again turned her attention elsewhere. 

As she face the opposite direction, the blonde man caressed her face before running toward the other brunette figure. Startled by his sudden disappearance she faced back to where Dal's figure used to be and saw the two figures facing her. Waving to her the two disappeared..

As she watched them faded away a sudden feeling of lost overcame her. Not knowing why her heart clenched she turned back toward the voice that called her and saw both her brothers, Suho and Minseok.

The scene had transistioned into a large river which they were standing on top of. Below her gracefully fish swam calmy as she gazed through the glass like water. Looking back at her brothers, Suho smiled softly at her while Minseok closed his eyes toward the sky. 

Suddenly snow began to fall gently on the river. Extending her hand she felt as the cool droplets of snow turned into water in her warm palm. She never realized how beautiful falling snow actually was.

Eunji's brothers seemed to fit perfectly in the scene. As Suho was as serene as flowing water, Minseok was as graceful and quiet like falling snow. Both elements of liquid a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter