Chapter 9

Are you Serious?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan you're weird," Eunji joked.

Luhan cracked a smile, "yea I know. Only for you though." He winked and Eunji rolled her eyes in distaste before walking away from him and toward the bus stop.

As Luhan ran to catch up he pulled the bag of supplies from her hands and swung it over his shoulder, " can't let pretty girls ruin their pretty hands by holding heavy things."

She scoffed at the cheesiness Luhan was pulling. What did she do to deserve this? "Come on, the bus stop is ahead. We still have to make this I remind you."

They climbed onto the bus and sat comfortable while watching the scenery pass by. The ride felt shorter and soon they arrived back to Luhan's cottage. 

Walking toward the house he placed his free hand over hers to which she obliged for once. Eunji had become used to the skinship and decided to ignore it for the rest of the day as long as he didn't go to far.

Luhan's eyes widened as he felt her small fingers wrap over his palms and his lips twitched into a smile. Through the coldness of his skin he could feel the warmth transferring to his hands. With a hop in his step now, he swung their arms and turned to smile at Eunji. She responsed in amusement and turned back to face forward. 

As they reached the door, it swung open to reveal Tao dressed in a black t shirt and harem pants with graphic designs. For some reason it suited his "assassin like" character. 

Before she could say hello, Tao's long arms wrapped around her thin frame into a tight hug. "Mei mei you're back!"

"Uh.. h-hi Tao.." she stuttered. Luhan scowled and pushed the large boy away from Eunji, "yah." Pushing his chest away Luhan led Eunji into the house, leaving Tao outside in the cold. 

Tao's face turned into a cheeky smile as he made his way back into the house, bounding toward Eunji and Luhan. " I can call you mei mei right?" he asked cutely.

She cocked her head and looked toward Luhan. Realizing she didn't understand the chinese term he explained, " it means little sister. But don't pay attention to this idiot." He faced Tao, " If you're forgetting, you're younger than her."

Tao gave him an all knowing look as Eunji smirked at his sassiness and nodded at Tao who smiled in glee and engulfed her into another hug. Luhan looked at the two of them in disbelief and walked wordlessly into the kitchen.

Kris was leaned against the counter with his arms crossed, deep in thought. Luhan opened up the fridge and took out a pitcher of water. Placing a tablet inside a cup he watched as it diffused and turned a wine red shade. 

As he took a sip Kris spoke, "Mei mei huh?"

The former grimanced and placed the glass down, "don't get me started on that idiot. He's so bothersome."

"Don't be so rough on him," Kris said quietly, " It's only his second encountering a human willing to accept him, even if she doesn't know yet."

Silence arose as Luhan examined the ruby liquid inside. Let's hope she accepts us..

His ears perked as he heard the shuffling of Eunji's feet make their way to the kitchen. Immedietly he poured the rest of the liquid down the sink and rinsed his cup and mouth. "Luhan?" he heard her call.

Jesus her voice is so sweet, he thought to himself. "Yea?" 

Her head poked from the entrance and Tao was trailing behind her. Eyes scanning the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter