Chapter 12

Are you Serious?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok closed the door to Eunji's room and made his way to Suho's office. As he stepped into the dimmly lit room the younger of the two was calmly reading an old book in front of a large aquarium. While Suho seemed to be concentrating on the book, his other senses were drawn to the rippling of the falling water in tank.

"What's up, Minseok," Suho said without looking up. Minseok closed the door behind him and sat across from him. He sighed and ruffled his own hair, "Suho, it's time to tell Eunji."

The latter froze and the trickling of water stopped briefly before starting again. Suho lowered the book from his face and faced his elder with a stoic face. "What do you mean?" he said with anger hiding in his voice.

Minseok his lips and stared firmly into his eyes, "I'm saying, we're going to tell Eunji the truth about everything. And I mean everything." He kept his eyes on Suho with firmness to get his point across. 

"Minseok this isn't the tim-"

He slammed his hand onto the desk, "Suho, no, I mean, Joonmyeon, if this isn't the time, when will we ever do it? Every species that still exists on this earth still is slowly approaching Eunji everyday. I know Kris and the wolves already know that she's ignorant of the whole ordeal."

Suho his lips and blinked rapidly. As Minseok took the time to compose himself again he continued, " Joonmyeon," he whispered. "She just told me that she had a dream. A dream where both her parents and us were. She even accurately described out powers. Me as the coolness of winter, the snow that falls silently and beautifully over the earth. And you, the tranquility of life, water. If this isn't the sign that Alyssa and Yonghwa told us of, then I can't think of anything."

He didn't know what to say. Suho was taking the time to absorb what Minseok had just told him. Eunji was begining to unknowingly hit home with the truth. Would he rather someone else like Kai or Kris tell her the truth or have her hurt by the family she was adopted by? Either way he knew she'd be hurt. 

Minseok watched as his partner's mind clashed with conflict. He knew they'd both prefer not to tell her at all, but at this point it was safer for her to know that be kept in the dark. Instead of following someone's orders for once Minseok made his own decision. "Tommorow, even if there's school, we will tell her. I'm going to prevent her from going so we're telling her and you're helping me."

Suho's gaze went from his lap to his partners eyes who were flashing sympathy and regret. With a sad smile he nodded, "okay."

Minseok then opened the door to the balcony and the two stepped out into the cold night. It was cloudy but the moon still shone brightly, almost full. He looked toward Suho how gave him another nod and closed his eyes to concentrate. Feeling the rainwater from each of the clouds he began to extract each droplet. As Suho was going such, Minseok began to lower the temperature of the town slowly until it was below freezing. 

Their breath could be seen but neither felt cold. Soon, rain began to fall but soon after it turned to twinkling snow. Suho kept extracting more and more water from the clouds and eventually the snow began to pile into little mountains on the ground. The two finally released the breathes they'd been holding and breathed heavily. Though it felt relieving to release their powers after so long, it was tiring to do such a job right away. 

Suho turned to Minseok, "you go to bed, I'll go tell Chanyeol and Baekhyun about tommorow." The latter nodded with heavy eyes and made his way out of the room and into his own. He heard as Suho followed behind and went into Chanyeol's room first. 

Closing the door behind him Minseok glanced outside his window where his comfort grew steadily. As he watched the snow pile up he thought back to Eunji's words. 

" Nothing really. But snow was falling and it reminded me of you. And there was a river which is just like Suho, calm and tranquil. How come I never t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter