Chapter 1

Are you Serious?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It was early morning, and already, high schoolers were treading through the cool crispy weather. Looking down the main road, bundles of students in groups of two or more could be seen conversing. But there was one girl who was alone. Absorbed in her phone, she attentively read stories she had downloaded while listening to her favorite music.

By the looks of it, she was beautiful. With her coffee colored hair flowing down her back, her large bright eyes hastily read each page of the book. She didn’t mind the cold, rather, she loved it. It was her favorite weather.

She brought her thick black scarf closer to her nose and the stories plot deepened, ottoke! How could he lie to her lie that! Her eyebrows furrowed as the male lead abandoned his female spouse in order to protect her. Aish, It’s so cheesy, but I can’t stop reading this!

Suddenly, a bag dropped onto her head, abruptly shaking her back into reality. The pain surged from her crown and into her brain. She yelped and looked at the culprit. With her hands still over her head rubbing away the pain, she shot lasers at her brothers who were laughing.

“Yah! Which one of you heads did that? Baekhyun? Chanyeol?”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol continued to laugh at their sister misery. She groaned, as she looked at her other two brothers, Suho and Minseok who were comfortably conversing. Being the youngest was never fun, or at least, now it wasn’t.

They used to protect her; actually, they were quite overprotective. But as she grew older, they became more lenient. Little did she know that they were still the overprotective brothers they always were.

As she glanced at her brothers one last time, she ‘tsked’ them and dashed off toward the school. As soon as she had run off, all of her brothers’ eyes traced after her. “YAH! Eunji watch out!”

A little too late, Eunji came crashing into someone. She flew backwards as she was a petit girl, her bag and phone flying out of her grip. Both victims groaned in pain, Eunji’s head throbbed even more now. Minseok and Suho came running to her aid, Baekhyun and Chanyeol right behind them.

“Eunji!” Suho yelled. He crouched by her side, Minseok on the other, “Pabo! I told you to watch out!”

She winced as her brothers touched her shoulders, “ Aish! You told me too late you idiot!”

Still in pain, she looked at whom she had crashed into. He was a few feet away from her holding his arm.

She gasped, “ Kai! Are you okay? Oh my gosh I’m so sorry!”

Kai was a friend, well, everyone was friends in this town. The place was so small that basically everyone knew everyone, Eunji and Kai being no exception. He was a fairly quiet boy, only spending time with his brother or few close friends. Kai peered through his squinting eyes and gave a subtle smile. “It’s okay,” he breathed out.

Frantically, she looked around as if to find words to say lying on the ground with them, but nope she couldn’t find any. Suddenly, a blonde figure rushed past her, blowing cold wind into Eunji’s face while messing up her hair. Whow what was that? She thought. Kai was pulled up abruptly by Sehun, his older twin brother. Sure they were fraternal, Sehun was paler, with cold eyes and thing lips, Kai was sun kissed with eyes that shouted curiosity and he had plush, full lips, but they were drop dead handsome.

Sehun looked at Eunji with the same bored eyes he always had and nodded once, I guess that was a bow? She unsurely bowed back and Sehun pulled his brother away. What was that all about, she thought. A smack on the head brought Eunji back from her thoughts and she yelped again.  This is the third time this morning!

“Yah, oppa!” she cried.

Both Suho and Minseok took one of her arms and lifted her off the ground, brushing the dust off her legs and skirt. “ Chincha, you never listen do you?” Suho reprimanded.

Chanyeol handed her bag while Baekhyun threw her phone at her. “ Still reading those sci-fi novels Eunnie?” Baekhyun asked.

She pouted at her bully brothers, “ Waeyo, why do you care? I like reading these things.”

“ You know that vampires don’t fall in love with humans right? They blood, LIKE THIS!” Chanyeol jumped at Eunji with his hands forming claws and his teeth showing to resemble fangs. She shrieked and hid behind Suho. “ Yah, Chanyeol!”

Eunji was on the verge of tears now, not only is her head throbbing in pain, but her b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter