Sisters

The devil beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin      :"Taecyeon-ah stop it ouh ahhh haaah ouuuhh".Taecyeon keep riding Hyomin after she cums, he pump Hyomin hard like crazy. "I'm begging you stop it now Taecyeon-ah, you hurt me!".

Taecyeon  :"Shut up !  Now, all I want is you harder and fulfill your wet p*ssy with my . I wanna get you pregnant".

Hyomin      :"Are you crazy? Don't inside of me Taecyeon-ah! Stop it!".She tries to stop Taecyeon but he wraps his arms around Hyomin's body and tighten it, then he keep ing up into hyomin hard and fast.

Taecyeon  :"Calm down honey, I just wanna have a baby. O my god you are so good Hyomin-ah. I really like to have with you". Then He and nibbling on the lobe of Hyomin's ear and breathing heavily into her ear.

Hyomin     :"Just me for your pleasure Taecyeon-ah, don't talk about having a baby I hate it!".then she moans. 

Taecyeon  :"Why not? You're a woman and I am a man, we can make a baby. But you can't make it with Eunjung, Hyomin-ah. What you expect when you're dating a girl? She doesn't even have a to please you, stop being so stupid!".Then he catches Hyomin's with his mouth and teases it with his tongue. 

Hyomin     :"Shut up you know nothing! I love Eunjung with all my heart. I don't even know why I love her but I just can't live without her".

Taecyeon  :"Whatever aaaahhh..!".He growls as he cums inside of Hyomin. After that, he keep ing hard while he still have a grip on her waist.

Hyomin      :"!! Why are you so stubborn?". She fights him then releases herself from Taecyeon forcefully. She wears back her silk robe and goes to the bathroom. 

Taecyeon   :"Ha ha.. I love you Hyominah, I'll not let you go, never!".

******

Jiyeon opens her eyes and she sees Eunjung's sleeping next to her while hugging her tightly. 

Jiyeon        :"Is she sleeping? I don't think a ghost need sleep, Yah wake up! Yah!! Baekgu wake up!".

she shakes Baekgu's body to wake her up but she doesn't move. Then Jiyeon gets up from the bed and walks to the closet to change her clothes. 

The nurse  :"Jiyeon ssi you can't leave now, you need the further test this morning.  The doctor will come here to see you".

Jiyeon        :"What? Now I'm okay,  I don't need a doctor. I have to meet someone today, let me go".

The nurse  :"No, you can't leave now Jiyeon ssi. If you sure you are okay, then no need to avoid the test".

Jiyeon        :"Ok, where is the doctor?  Make it fast please, I really need to meet someone today".

The nurse  :"please wait a minute miss, you want eat something?"

Jiyeon        :"Thank's, I'm not hungry. You can leave now".

After the nurse has gone Jiyeon back to Eunjung. 

Jiyeon        :"Yah wake up, Baekgu can you hear me? Yaaaaaah!! What's wrong with her?".she shakes her body and pats her shoulder. But Baekgu doesn't move at all. "I hate you Baekgu, why you still here?".she caresses Baekgu's face gently then leans forward to peck her lips.but before Jiyeon's lips meet hers, Baekgu opens her eyes then giggles. 

Baekgu      :"I know you will forgive me Jiyeon-ah.. you wanna kiss me right?". She gets up from bed then stretches her neck, shoulders and back.

Jiyeon       :"What? No, I just...." why she act like human now? She slept and now she knows how to do body stretching. I don't think she is a ghost, is she just my imagination or something? Am I really crazy right now?".

Baekgu      :"Jiyeonah why you look at me like that? O my god, I can't read your mind now, what's wrong with me?".

Jiyeon        :"That's a good news. Baekgu-ah who are you? And why you here with me?".

Baekgu      :"I'm not sure but all I know is I'm a spirit. I don't even know why I meet you Jiyeonah but I think you're the only one that can solve this mystery".

Jiyeon       :"You're not real Baekgu, I think you're just my imaginary friend or something like that, I'm not sure".

The nurse :"Jiyeon ssi, with whom are you talking?".

Jiyeon       :"Nothing. Where is the doctor?".

The nurse :"Today you will meet with our new doctor. She's just arrived this morning. She's from USA. Her name is Park Sunyoung. You can tell her all about that girl Jiyeonah. Don't try to hide anything, we will help you don't worry".

Jiyeon       :"Okay, I'm ready".

Baekgu     :"Jiyeonah you don't need that doctor. You're not crazy. I'm real Jiyeon-ah you know that.please listen to me".

Jiyeon       :"Let's start the test now".She ignores Baekgu and follows the nurse to see the doctor. 

Baekgu      :"Damn, why are you so stubborn?".then she walks behind Jiyeon and follows her.

in the doctor's room.

Hyomin     :"Park Jiyeon, Please have a seat".

Jiyeon       :"You? So you're the doctor? I think you're still in USA Hyomin ssi".

Hyomin     :"How are you Jiyeonah? I have something for you".she gives Jiyeon a present. 

Jiyeon       :"What's this?".

Hyomin     :"A present for my little sister".

Jiyeon       :"Sister? So,they've decided to get married? Oh I see".she takes the present and sits in front of Hyomin. 

Hyomin     :"Don't you know about that? What you think about their marriage plan?".

Jiyeon       :"I don't care. Thanks for the present Hyomin ssi. Oh wait, you want me to call you what? doctor or just your name? Or unnie maybe?".

Hyomin     :"Up to you. But now you should call me doctor cuz I'm doing my job now. Are you ready for the test Jiyeon ssi?".

Baekgu      :"Jiyeon-ah, you know her? Her face so familiar to me".she comes closer to Hyomin and looks closely at Hyomin's face.

Jiyeon       :"What are you doing?".

Hyomin     :"What?".

Jiyeon       :"not you but that girl".She points her finger toward Baekgu. 

Hyomin     :"Who? I don't see her? Ok forget it let's start now. This is just a common interview, I hope you answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter