Fell asleep

The devil beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr.Park's family dinner

Mr.Park :"I think she won't come, let's start now".

Mrs.Park:"We have to wait her. Let me call her first". She tried to call Jiyeon. "Jiyeon-ah where are you? Oh really? Okay hurry up, Honey. We're waiting for you". 

Mr.Park :"She's coming?".

Mrs.Park:"Yeah. She's on her way here. Hyomin-ah please take a bottle of wine in the wine room".

Eunjung :"Let me go to take it Mrs.Park". Then she stood up.

Mrs.Park:"Oh You're so sweet, Eunjung-ah. She write something on a paper then handed it to Eunjung. "You could find it easily because you can see the label in the racks". Eunjung read the paper. 

Eunjung:"Okay. I'll be right back with the wine". Then she left. 

On the way to the wine storage room, Eunjung passed Jiyeon's bedroom. She knew that was Jiyeon's room because it's written on the door. She looked around then came into the room. She took a long breath and tried to fulfill her lungs with the air from the room.

Eunjung:"This room smells like Jiyeon. Oh I miss her so much".She walked to the bed then took Jiyeon's pillow. "God, I can imagine she's here with me now". She buried her face in the pillow. but suddenly... the door was opened.

Jiyeon :"What are you doing here?".Eunjung's heart jumped out of her chest when she heard Jiyeon's low voice. 

Eunjung:"Nothing. I'm sorry I think I got the wrong room. Excuse me, I have to go". She put the pillow down then walked out of the door. Jiyeon smiled looking at clumsy Eunjung.

*****

Mrs. Park:"You got the right wine Eunjung-ah. Let wait for Jiyeon she's changing her clothes now".

Eunjung:"Is she here already?". She pretended like she hasn't meet Jiyeon yet.

Hyomin :"Yes, she is. What took you so long to take that wine, Eunjung-ah?". 

Eunjung :"Not easy for me to find the right wine because so many bottles of wine there". She lied. 

Jiyeon   :"I'm sorry for coming late". She bowed down then took a seat next to Mrs. Park. 

Mr.Park:"Welcome Jiyeon-ah. I'm happy to see you".

Jiyeon  :"Mee too, Dad".

Mrs. Park:"Everybody,Now please enjoy your dinner".

Jiyeon :"Did you cook all of these, ahjumma? They look delicious".

Mrs.Park:"Of course. you have to eat much Jiyeon-ah. you got an ideal body, no need to suffer on diet".

Eunjung :"Hyomin-ah, you have to eat much too, because the baby needs nutrition to stay healthy". Jiyeon stared at Eunjung. She felt jealous because Eunjung really care with Hyomin. 

Hyomin  :"Of course. I also need more energy to please you in bed". Everybody coughed except Jiyeon. 

Mrs.Park :"Hyomin-ah what are you talking about? Watch your words!".

Hyomin  :"I'm sorry, Mom". Eunjung just kept her head down and focused on her food. She didn't has guts to see Jiyeon's face after Hyomin said that.

Jiyeon   :(Jiyeon-ah keep calm, she just tried to make you jealous. Just ignore them). Jiyeon tried to chill out. she totally ignored Eunjung and Hyomin till they left their parents' house. Jiyeon had a lot of thoughts, what if Eunjung really forget about her? What if she can't get her back till the end? what should she do? should she get over her and move on? What if she's just intimidated by Hyomin?. She still thinking about it even she's got home.

 *****

 

Hyomin was still taking a break from work while today Eunjung started working in Mr.Park company.so, she had to leave Hyomin alone at home for working. When Hyomin was alone at home, someone rang the bell. She ran to the door to check out who's coming. Well, when the door was opened.....

Kyuri  :"Hello Park Hyomin ssi! How do you do?". She greeted Hyomin. 

Hyomin:"Kyuri ssi? What are you doing here? Get out of my house! ". She get angry when she saw Kyuri face then immediately tried to close the door. But Kyuri pushed the door harder, so that Hyomin fell down on the ground. She enter the house then went straight to the living room and sat down on the sofa without helping Hyomin to get up.

Kyuri :"Don't be so rude because I could be ruder than you. Get over here! let's make some deals". She took off her sunglasses then put it down on the table. 

Hyomin:"Get out of here now or I'll call police!".She shouted at Kyuri. 

Kyuri :"What? Police?  Hahaha... it's ridiculous. Go ahead please call the police and let's see who will go to jail then". She took an envelope from her bag then threw it to Hyomin. "Go check it now!". Hyomin took the envelope in front of her then got up. She opened it and checked out what's inside it. 

Hyomin:"What is this?". She was really shocked when she saw it.

Kyuri :"The evidence of your crime. Wanna ask me how could I get it? Okay I'll answer now. Do you know who I am? Simple answer I'm Kyuri. I could get it because.... because  I'm Kyuri. You got it what I mean? No? Okay I don't care haha...".  She laughed so hard. Hyomin completely had no idea what she's saying. 

Hyomin:"Why you show me this? What's your intention?".

Kyuri :"I won't answer you. Now let's make some deals! ".

Hyomin:"No.I'm not interested. Do you want to report me? Go ahead I don't care. Eunjung knows everything, I told her. I won't get arrested if the victim doesn't sue me". She told Kyuri confidently. 

Kyuri:"Haha.. really? Let's see next, what if you lose your baby? Does she still care of you?". She stood up then approached Hyomin. 

Hyomin:"What are you trying to do? ". She held her stomach then took steps back.she's worri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter