Hard Choice

The devil beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Weekend

Eunjung :"Hyomin-ah, what do you think about my fashion sense? Do my style look lame?". Suddenly she asked Hyomin when they were watching TV together. 

Hyomin   :"Why? You usually don't care much about that. What's wrong?". She turned her head towards her girl. 

Eunjung :"Nothing. I just asked for your opinion".She smiled.

Hyomin   :"Hmm.. honestly yes. You're a fashion terrorist but... you always look good to me. You're perfect and I love you no matter what".

Eunjung :"Eey.. it's so cheesy you know haha... but thank you". She warped her arm around Hyomin's shoulder then pulled her into her embrace. 

Hyomin    :"I love you Eunjung-ah". Eunjung just smiled and didn't respond her.

Eunjung :"Hey.. why aren't we going out or something?".

Hyomin   :"Did you ask me to go on a date?". She felt excited. 

Eunjung :"Yeah. Let's go out!".

Hyomin   :"Yay! I love you".She immediately kissed Eunjung on her cheek. 

*****

They came to a mall for shopping. Eunjung really want to change her style. She keeps thinking about what Baekgu told her in video. She feels so offended by Baekgu's words. 

Eunjung :"Please pick anything for me. I trust you, Hyomin-ah". She asked Hyomin to choose the clothes for her.

Hyomin   :"Are you sure? Ok let me see.. hhmm.. how about...". She picked all the clothes that she thinks look good on Eunjung then handed them to her. "Ok. I think those are look good on you, baby".

Eunjung :"Should I try on first?".

Hyomin   :"No need. I'm sure those look good on you. Trust me. Now let's find something to eat. I'm so hungry. Not me, I mean my baby is getting hungry". She caressed her belly. 

Eunjung :"Really?  Baby, are you hungry? Oh how poor my little baby. I'm so sorry". She came close to Hyomin's belly, touched it gently then kissed it.

Hyomin   :"What are you doing? Everyone looking at us".She felt shy because of Eunjung's action. 

Eunjung :"Hehe.. I'm sorry".

 

Kyuri's POV

"What did she do? She shouldn't do that though. Does she really love Hyomin and has forgiven her? Damn, why are you so dumb Eunjung-ah". Kyuri stalked them and kept observing them from a distance. "That's not your baby, Pabo! Oh I really wanna swing her head against the wall to get her come to her sense". She kept murmuring to herself. She suddenly became so obsessed with Hyomin and keeps stalking her.

*****

When they were having their food, suddenly Eunjung's phone's ringing. Eunjung took her phone out then looked at the phone screen. 

Hyomin   :"Who's calling?". She asked. 

Eunjung :"Mr.Park". She showed Hyomin her phone. Actually that's Jiyeon but she had changed Jiyeon's name on her phone to Mr.Park. she has to hide her relationship with Jiyeon behind Hyomin's back.

Hyomin   :"Ok, please pick it up".

Eunjung :"I'll call him back later. Now we're on a date though. I don't have to answer it now".

Hyomin   :"It's okay. You can answer him. I don't mind it".

Eunjung :"Okay. please wait!". She got up from her chair then walked away before picking up her phone. "Yeah. Why you call me? What's going on?".

Jiyeon     :"I miss you. Let's meet up tonight. Please come to my place and I'll cook something for us".

Eunjung :"I'd love to come but".

Jiyeon     :"I don't care. I don't wanna hear your accuses. You have to come to my place no matter what, Eunjung-ah"

When Eunjung was talking on her phone, Kyuri approached Hyomin then had a seat in front of her.

Kyuri       :"Hey... nice to see you again. How are you doing? Are you good?". Hyomin looked so shocked when she noticed Kyuri. 

Hyomin   :"What are you doing here? Are you stalking me now? Yah!! It's so creepy. You make me feel uncomfortable. What do you want from me actually?".

Kyuri     :"Ooh.. you got me,Babe. Yeah you're right! I'm following you".She grabbed Hyomin's hand then smiled at her.

Hyomin :"Yah! What's wrong with you? Hands off!". She immediately took her hand away from Kyuri.

Kyuri    :"I have something for you".She put a big box on the table and gave it to Hyomin. "This herbal supplement is good for pregnant ladies. Please drink it twice a day to keep your health".

Hyomin  :"I don't need that. Please take it back!".

Kyuri      :"Sshh... Don't be so rude, Hyomin-ah. I'm just trying to be nice. I'm sorry for bothering you. I gotta go". Then she left.

Hyomin  :"What's wrong with that girl?".

Eunjung :"Who's that? I saw someone was talking to you just now. I couldn't see her face".

Hyomin   :"Oh you meant that saleswoman? I just bought this from her". She showed Eunjung the herbal supplement. 

Eunjung  :"Oh I see. Ok, where you want to go after this?".

Hyomin    :"Let's go home. I'm getting tired, honey".

Eunjung  :"Ok. Finish your food and let's go home after that".

*****

When they got home, Hyomin immediately takes a rest because she's getting really tired. After Hyomin fell asleep, Eunjung get ready to her another date with her another girlfriend. She dress up nicely because she wanted to impress Jiyeon with her new look. "Ok it's not bad. I hope she likes my new style. But i really hate this skinny jean". Then She wears her perfume and left.

When she reached Jiyeon's apartment, she tried to manage her breath because she felt so nervous. This is their first date since they had officially together. Finally she rang the bell.

Jiyeon    :"You're here already? Wow so early. I thought you would be late. I'm still cooking though". Jiyeon showed up with an apron on and spatula in her hand.

Eunjung :"Oh this is for you". She handed Jiyeon a bucket of flower. 

Jiyeon     :"Wow... you're so sweet, thank you. And you look so nice today. You went shopping lately? Is this because of Baekgu's advice?". She took the flower then kissed Eunjung on her cheeks.

Eunjung :"Not really.  May I come in?".

Jiyeon     :"Oh of course please come on in. have a seat first. I've gotta finish the dish".

Eunjung :"What can I do for help?".She took a seat on the sofa in the livin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter