A Crazy Thing Called Fate

The devil beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning

Jiyeon :"Hhmm... why she sleep on me? Yah get away from me...".she tried to move Baekgu but failed. "Is she really a ghost? It doesn't make sense , how could a ghost sleep? Is she just my imagination?  Or she's just an illusion? What kind of species is she.Jiyeon keep talking to herself."Ghost, please move! You're so heavy".but Baekgu doesn't move. Jiyeon pushes her away but it's not working. "What should I do now?"

Soyeon   :"Jiyeonah where are you?".Soyeon comes to Jiyeon's apartment and looking for her.

Jiyeon    :"Unni I'm in my bed room".she's shouting. Soyeon immediately comes to Jiyeon's room and sees Jiyeon lies down on the floor.

Soyeon  :"What are you doing down there?".

Jiyeon    :"Unnie help me, I can't move.this girl sleep on me".she pointing at her chest. Soyeon is so clueless looks at Jiyeon. 

Soyeon  :"A girl on you? Where? I don't see someone on you. Did you drink your pills again tonight?".She squats down beside laying Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon   :"Oh god, what's wrong with me? I can see her clearly and I can even touch her , but you can't see her. unni please help me, I can't move her body, she's so heavy".

Soyeon :"Jiyeonah please stop it, you scare me".She holds Jiyeon's hand and tries to pull her to help her wake up.

Jiyeon   :"unni wait, she moves. Yah! Get up stupid ghost, you're not only scary but you also annoying".

Soyeon  :"Jiyeonah Jiyeonah, please no one here except you and I. With whom are you talking? How many pills did you take last night?".

Baekgu  :"Waah I can touch you now".she touches Jiyeon's face then wakes up "Hurray finally I can fully interact with a human. Yaay".she's jumping around cuz she 's so happy.

Jiyeon    :"Stupid!".Then she stands up and goes to bathroom. Soyeon is looking at jiyeon with a dumbfounded look and shakes her head.

Soyeon  :"Your imagination goes so far, Park Jiyeon".she walks to kitchen and prepares breakfast. 

After the breakfast meals served Jiyeon comes out from bathroom and joins Soyeon for breakfast.

Soyeon  :"Are you okay now?".she puts a sandwich on Jiyeon plate then pours milk into a glass and gives it to Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon    :"Thanks, yeah I'm okay".she bites her sandwich. 

Soyeon   :"Jiyeon please don't taking those pills anymore, It not good for you".

Jiyeon    :"I can't sleep without it unni".

Soyeon   :"but it makes you delusional. It makes you see and hear things that are not real.

Jiyeon     :"No unni, she's not my delusion. But she's the real ghost, the stupid disgusting ghost.she wanna kill me and takes my body for back to life".

Soyeon   :"Oh Park Jiyeon please, it sounds like stupid ghost story in novel. Did you read that kind of book lately?".

Jiyeon    :"You know that I don't like reading unni,that was real she came to me last night and tried to kill me".

Soyeon   :"so, why you are still alive this morning? Enough Jiyeonah you took pills so much and dreaming so much, I don't wanna hear your story".

Jiyeon     :"Unni wait!". Then jiyeon stands up and shakes the chair beside her "Yah, who gives you permission to sit here? Get up and go!".

Soyeon    :"Jiyeonah what are you doing?  Stop it!".she holds Jiyeon and stops her.

Baekgu    :"What's wrong?  I wanna breakfast too".

Jiyeon      :"I don't wanna see you stupid. Unni please bring her out of here".

Soyeon    :"No one is here except us Jiyeonah. . Please collect your stuffs now and let's go to your parent's house. 

Jiyeon     :"No unni, I don't want live with my dad. Better I choose to live with this ghost than with that old man. You may go now and let me make a deal with this stupid creature. 

Baekgu   :"Hahaa you sounds like a crazy women. No one can see me except you. So,no one believe in you. How poor you are".she teases jiyeon. 

Soyeon   :"I can't let you stay here with this condition, let's go together".

Baekgu   :"If you go out of here, you're lose and I'm win".She keep provoking Jiyeon. 

Soyeon   :"Jiyeonah... let's go now".She grabs Jiyeon's hand and drags her to the room and helps Jiyeon packing her stuffs.

Baekgu   :"Ok I'm win and you're lose. You're so pathetic. You can't even make decision for your own life. Come on you're an adult now".

Jiyeon     :"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!".She's shouting and covers her ear.she doesn't want to listen Baekgu's voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter