Responsibility

The devil beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung met Hyomin's doctor and talked to her.

Eunjung     :"How is she? Is she okay?".

The doctor:"May I know who you are?".The doctor asked her.

Eunjung     :"Her friend".

The doctor :"We have to talk with her family or her husband".

Eunjung      :"No no I mean I'm her girlfriend".

The doctor :"What? I'm not so sure how and what program you got to have the baby. But congratulations she's pregnant. Your girlfriend is pregnant".She shook Eunjung's hand. Eunjung covered and she looked so shocked. 

Eunjung      :"Pregnant?  a baby?".

The doctor :"Yeah, you can meet her now".

Eunjung      :"Oh thank you". She bowed then walked in Hyomin's room.

Eunjung saw Hyomin was lying weakly on the hospital bed.

Eunjung  :"Hey, how are you feeling right now?".She asked while dragging a chair towards the side of Hyomin's bed.

Hyomin  :"I'm not okay".

Eunjung :"Why? Feeling sick?"She sat down and held Hyomin's hand.

Hyomin :"I feel nauseated. Eunjung-ah what happened? why did you follow me? Did you remember everything? How's Taecyeon? Who shot him?".She immediately attacked Eunjung with questions. 

Eunjung :"Yeah I remember everything. Taecyeon? Mmm..". She paused. 

Hyomin :"What happened?".

Eunjung :"He died".She shook her head.

Hyomin  :"What? hem he deserved it. He's evil"

Eunjung  :"What? Yah! he's dead Hyomin-ah. You'll never meet him anymore. Don't you think about your ba...". And suddenly *puke!.  Hyomin threw up on Eunjung's lap.

Eunjung :"Are you okay?". She became panic.

Hyomin  :"I'm sorry".

Eunjung  :"No no it's okay. Wait I'll clean it first".

She ran to toilet and tried to clean her jeans. After that she back to Hyomin. 

Hyomin  :"I'm really sorry Eunjung-ah".

Eunjung :"Haha no problem. Do you wanna eat something? I'll get it for you".

Hyomin :"Huh? No. What's wrong with you? Why you act strange? Don't you angry with me? Don't you hate me for what I've done to you?".

Eunjung :"I won't forgive you Hyomin-ah. But I just don't hate you. Now tell me what do you want? I'll get everything for you. You can count on me now".

Hyomin :"Really? Can I ask you everything?".

Eunjung :"Hmm yeah just tell me now!".

Hyomin  :"I want Ham Eunjung. I want you!. Can I have you?"

Eunjung :"No you can't. I mean, everything except myself".She tried to smile. 

Hyomin  :"Okay. You can leave. I'll let you go now. I'm sorry for everything". She got up from the bed and took her jacket. 

Eunjung :"Where are you going? Just stay in bed. You have a baby now". Hyomin turned her body towards Eunjung and looked at her with "WTH are you talking about" look. "Yeah, you're pregnant". Eunjung confirmed.

Hyomin  :"What? Pregnant? Are you kidding me? How could I got...". Suddenly she remember the day when Taecyeon inside her before she back to Korea. "No, this can't be happening to me now. I can't believe this NOOO..". She fell to the ground, her legs feel like jelly and she can't breath.

Eunjung :"Everything's gonna be okay. Calm down". She help Hyomin back to her bed.

Hyomin  :"He's dead. This baby's father is dead. Aaaaarrh I don't want this baby No....".She hit her belly and crying so hard. Eunjung held her hands and stopped her.

Eunjung :"What are you doing? Are you crazy? Stop hurting yourself and your baby".

Hyomin  :"I don't want this baby. He is an ! How could he leave this baby with me when he's gone?" she keep hitting her belly even though Eunjung trying to stop her.

Eunjung :"Stop it! This is your fault! You can't blame anyone!  Just face the fact and take care of this baby".

Hyomin  :"Are you happy now? Are you happy this all happened to me? Do you wanna say it's a karma for me? Are you laughing now, huh? You even killed this baby's father! I guess you must feel really happy right now!". Then she laughed  sarcastically. 

Eunjung  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter