Push-Pull Strategy

The devil beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she had left the room Eunjung smacked the wall then kicked a trash can.

Eunjung :"Damn it, I just met Jiyeon but I can do nothing. I want to hug her and tell her how much I miss her. But I couldn't do that".

She regrets ignoring Jiyeon like she doesn't know her. She intended to come back to Hyomin's room and tell Jiyeon that she's Baekgu and she also misses Jiyeon just like Jiyeon misses her. But when she thought about Hyomin and her baby, she decided to continue her way to Hyomin's apartment without telling Jiyeon the truth. 

In Hyomin's room

Hyo's Mom:"Why didn't you tell me that you're still dating Eunjung? I thought you've broken up with her".

Hyomin      :"You never asked me though".

Hyo's Mom:"Does her mother approve of your relationship with her?".

Hyomin      :"No, Mom".She looked sad.

Mr.Park      :"Who are her parents? Tell me, let me talk to them".He offered to help.

Jiyeon        :"Dad?".She knows that her father will do anything to help Hyomin. 

Hyomin     :"Her father's passed away and her mother is Minister Ham Eun Joo".

Mr.Park    :"Ham Eun Joo? Are you sure?".

Hyomin    :"Yeah. Do you know her?".

Mr.Park   :"Of course I know her. Don't worry I'll talk to her about you and her daughter. Just trust me, Hyomin-ah".

Jiyeon     :"So do I. I know her. And you know exactly what I'm going to do, Hyomin-ah".She seems very confident.

Mr.Park  :"Can you stop talking when I'm talking?".He nagged Jiyeon.

Jiyeon    :"How about leaving you when you're talking?".Then she left.

Mr.Park :"Yaah!! Park Jiyeon comeback here!!".He yelled.

Hyo's Mom:"Don't be too harsh with her".She told Mr.Park. 

Mr.Park:"I don't know how to talk with her. She's so stubborn and has an attitude problem".

Hyo's Mom:"She's just immature. You have to understand her. You're her father not her enemy".

Mr.Park :"I think we have to get married soon, so you can help me to teach her some manners".

Hyo's Mom:"What do you think, Hyomin? Should I marry him?".

Hyomin :"Yeah sure. Mr.Park is a good man. I like him". Then they all laughed.

*****

Jiyeon's POV

"So now my father is trying to get Mrs.Ham approval? I won't let him to do that? I have to tell Mrs.Ham before my father talk to her. Baekgu is mine. Eunjung is mine. I know she will choose me instead of Hyomin if she can remember about me". I decided to drive my car to Mrs.Ham's mansion. I rang the bell immediately after I got there. Her maid welcomed me then took me to Mrs.Ham's office to meet her. when I reached the office, she shook my hand warmly and smiled a lot to me. I think Mrs.Ham is a nice woman but why she tries to separate her daughter from Hyomin? Does she hate Hyomin or something?

Mrs.Ham :"Jiyeon ssi you visit me again? Did you find something about my daughter?". She acted like she hasn't heard anything about Eunjung's comeback from USA.

Jiyeon      :"Yeah I met her already. She's still dating my step sister".

Mrs. Ham :"Your step sister? Who? I think she's still dating Hyomin".

Jiyeon      :"Hyomin is my step sister".

Mrs. Ham :"What? Is she your step sister? Oh what's going on here?".

Jiyeon     :"Mrs.Ham, please let me tell you something. You know that I was followed by a spirit, right?. And you know what? that spirit was Eunjung's soul. I met and talked to her spirit".

Mrs. Ham:"What? yeah I know you was followed by a spirit. But are you sure that was Eunjung?. So,  that's right Eunjung had been in a coma? What actually happened? Do you know what happened?".

Jiyeon     :"I'm sorry I don't know anything about that. When I met her as a lost spirit, Eunjung forgot everything. She couldn't tell me what happened. But now when she has woken up from her coma, seems like she doesn't even remember about me. So,I can't dig up any information about the past accident. And.. I have one more thing to tell you Mrs.Ham".

Mrs. Ham :"Okay go ahead Just tell me Jiyeon ssi".she seems curious. 

Jiyeon      :"My father will come to you as Hyomin's trustee. He will ask you to approve their relationship. I hope you won't listen to him. I'm begging you Mrs. Ham".

Mrs. Ham :"Your father will come to see me? May I know who's your father?".

Jiyeon      :"My father is Park Ji sung. the President of Tiara group".

Mrs.Ham :"What? Park Ji sung Hoejang-nim? You're his daughter and Hyomin is his step daughter? Are you sure that Park ji sung you're talking about is the president of Tiara group? Oh no". She held her head.

Jiyeon     :"Why Mrs.Ham? Do you know my father?".She looked so shocked. 

Mrs.Ham :"Yeah I know him. Oh what should I tell him when he wants me to accept Hyomin as Eunjung's girlfriend? I can't reject his demand".

Jiyeon     :"What did you mean? Why can't you reject his demand?".

Mrs.Ham :"Because he supports me a lot in my political career. Oh what should I do?.

Jiyeon       :"Mrs.Ham please do something to stop him".

Mrs.Ham  :"I can do nothing. I can't reject his demand for sure. But why he must come for Hyomin? Why not for you?. I just don't like Hyomin".

Jiyeon      :"May I know the reason why don't you like her?".I asked her.

Mrs.Ham :"I don't know. Maybe I was just too jealous of her because Eunjung always listen to her and she really loves to spend her time with her. I'm her mother. I do everything for her but she always stayed on Hyomin's side and left me alone. my bond with Eunjung became weak after she met her. I hate her because she didn't even try to make Eunjung back to me. She completely stole my daughter from me".

Jiyeon      :"What? So you hate her just for that? Didn't she do bad things to you or something?".

Mrs. Ham:"Yeah but it's not my fault to hate her for stealing my lovely daughter from me. I just wanted to take my daughter back".

Jiyeon       :"Did Eunjung really love her that much before?".

Mrs. Ham :"She did. she probably still loves her as much as before. If she doesn't, she must've left her by now". Oh I felt so down when I heard that.

Jiyeon      :"(I think Eunjung still loves Hyomin. What if they really love each other?) . I was busy with my own thoughts. 

Mrs. Ham :"Before Mr.Park comes to me, I have to meet Eunjung and ask her directly what she really wants for now. If she still chooses Hyomin, I can do nothing. I think it's time for me to let her get her happiness with someone she loves".

Jiyeon      :"Yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter