Stay over

The devil beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

After Jiyeon left Eunjung to prepare herself for the dinner, Eunjung took a spoon and tried the food Jiyeon made."Gosh, what the hell is this? Yuuckk..". Eunjung grabbed her beer then had a sip. "I don't think I can eat this. I knew that's not a good idea to let her cook. What should I do to avoid having this terrible food? Oh I know, I need to order pizza".

Eunjung grabbed her phone then made a call. But after ordering pizza Eunjung got another idea. "What if I try to be Baekgu then make Jiyeon choose who she loves more? But why do I have to do that? That's silly. Baekgu and me are the same person though. Ah whatever, it might sounds crazy but I'm freaking jealous with that stupid Baekgu". she had another sip of beer then smiled evilly. " Oh wait. Is it okay if I have alcohol? What if Baekgu appears when I get drunk? Ok no more drinking ". Eunjung tossed the empty can into the trash bin then started setting the dinner table while waiting for Jiyeon.

***

 

Jiyeon :"You hate my food that much?". She was staring at Eunjung who's having her pizza.

Eunjung:"No Jiyeon-ah. It's just... Hmm yeah it's not good. I can't stand your cooking skill. It's terrible. So,please stop trying". Jiyeon looked so down after hearing that and Eunjung noticed her facial expressions. "Jiyeon-ah? Are you offended? I'm so sorry I didn't mean to diss your cooking skill. Oh gosh sorry I'm kind of a honest person. I'm not good at sweet lying".

Jiyeon :"It's okay. At least now I can see that you and Baekgu aren't that different". She smiled bitterly. Actually she really want to punch Eunjung on the face but she can't do that in their first date.

Eunjung:"Oh you want some?". She handed Jiyeon a piece of pizza.

Jiyeon :"No thanks. I got my own". Because Eunjung refused to eat the food she made, so she had to eat it herself.

Eunjung :"You don't have to eat that. Please have a bite". She feed Jiyeon the pizza.

Jiyeon :"Screw this food! You're right, this is terrible. I swear on my life I won't try to cook anymore". She bit the pizza then smiled.

After having their pizza, they started having deep conversation. They're talking about many things. They're trying to know each other better. They never had a chance to do that before because of the drama around them. But now they're really having a great time together. Jiyeon looks really happy. She feels like wanna stop time ,so that they don't need to say goodbye. Because she knows well when tomorrow comes, Eunjung will back to Hyomin's arms as her lover. She doesn't know when she will get another chance to spend time with her again. Being a secret lover and she feels mad with that fact.

Eunjung :"I'm stupid, right?". She asked Jiyeon after telling her about everything had happened between her and Hyomin. She even told Jiyeon about Taecyeon and the baby.

Jiyeon :"Nope. Not at all. You're just too kind and have a beautiful heart. I can understand your situation but you can't keep sacrificing your life for the sake of others. All you have to do is stop doing it now. Tell Hyomin you can't do it anymore. Tell her you can't act like you're OK when you're not".

Eunjung :"So do I have to leave Hyomin and the baby?".

Jiyeon :"You decide. I will support you whatever you decide. But please remember that you have someone who's waiting for you and willing to have you in her life. Even right now you can't give her your time properly, she still hoping that one day she could have you completely without bothering to share you to anyone. And that one is me". She said with teary eyes. Her words were so touching and it also made Eunjung couldn't stop her tears from falling.

Eunjung :"It's so deep. Aiish... You make me wet Jiyeon-ah. Oh I mean my eyes. Can we stop talking about this now?". She wiped her tears then smiled like a dork.

Jiyeon :"Ok. What should we do now? You want to leave or stay here tonight?". Eunjung looked at her watch then immediately stood up.

Eunjung :"Oh gosh! It's late. I have to go home now. I've got to cook something for Hyomin. She usually wakes up at this time because her baby gets hungry". Jiyeon looked so down because Eunjung care of Hyomin that much.

Jiyeon :"Ok. Take care of yourself Eunjung-ah. Please drive safely! ". Eunjung noticed that Jiyeon looked sad.

****

Meanwhile at Hyomin's apartment...

someone was ringing the bell. Hyomin got up from the bed then put on her night robe. "why does she ring the bell? Does she forget the passcode again?". Hyomin made her way to the front door and opened the door without checking out who's coming because she knew that must be Eunjung.

Kyuri :"Thanks. I thought you won't open the door for me?". She immediately came in without asking for Hyomin's permission.

Hyomin:"You? Yah! What are you doing here?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter