Baek Hee

The devil beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon :"Don't look at me! Close your eyes".

Eunjung:"What? Why? How? So?". She didn't know what to say and immediately closed her eyes.

Jiyeon :" Give me more time. Wait!". She took a deep breath, came close to Eunjung then grabbed both of Eunjung's hands and put it on her shoulders. Eunjung could feel Jiyeon's bare shoulders with her hands.

Eunjung :"What now?". She exhaled. She felt so nervous.

Jiyeon :"Ok baby. Now you can open your eyes ".

Eunjung opened her eyes slowly then gulped.

Eunjung:" Aiish,such a troll". She saw Jiyeon with a towel wrapping around her slim body.

Jiyeon   :"Hahaa... Are you mad?".

Eunjung :"It is so covered. Show me more please... What you got under that towel? I'm dying to see it".

Jiyeon  :"You've seen it,Pabo! Don't you remember that? When you were still Baekgu ".

Eunjung:" Aaah I can't really remember what happened when I was Baekgu. Our memories are getting separated now. Huumm,could you please don't talk about Baekgu now? It turns me off ".

Jiyeon :" I'm sorry. I didn't mean it". She held Eunjung' face and caressed it.

Eunjung :"It's OK. but Jiyeon - ah, I wonder how do you feel about Baekgu".

Jiyeon :"Hmm all right, I'll try to be honest. How I feel about Baekgu was also love. My feelings for her was exactly completely authentically same as I have for you, Ham Eunjung. I loved her the way I love you and I still do".

Eunjung :"Sorry, what?".

Jiyeon :"I love Baekgu. I really really love her".  She smiled then continued her words. "However, you and Baekgu are the same person. So, I shouldn't love you differently. Got it?". Then she kissed Eunjung's cheek.

Eunjung:" But Jiyeon-ah...  I feel we're not the same person. We're rival to each other. She wants to steal you from me. What if she controls my body permanently and I can't come back?".

Jiyeon   :"You need to see the doctor. You have to overcome your insecurities so you can be stronger. Show her who the real owner of this body".

Eunjung :"Yeah, I've been thinking about it. Tomorrow I'll meet a doctor because I think I really need a treatment. I won't let Baekgu shows up ever again".

Jiyeon  :"Good. I love to see you being optimistic". Slowly she loosened and pulled down the towel she's wearing, but Eunjung stopped her.

Eunjung :"No need, Jiyeon - ah. I think now isn't the right time. Let we got all the problems fixed first. With all these thoughts inside my head I don't think I could enjoy the ".

Jiyeon  :"Are you sure? Ok I agree with you. Huumm.. how about cuddling?".Eunjung smiled then immediately nodded . 

***

Kyuri :"You know what? My real name is Lee Jihyun". Kyuri tried to start conversation with Hyomin. She felt awkward being in the same room with Hyomin.

Hyomin :"I didn't ask you. Do I look I care? You can sleep next to me but don't you dare to touch me. If I'm awake and need something you gotta get up and take it for me, got it? ". She lay down slowly while holding her stomach.

Kyuri  :"No. I'll sleep in the living room. If you need something just call me and I'll come to you as soon as I could."

Hyomin :"I'm scared. Don't leave me!". she held Kyuri's hand.

Kyuri  :"Ehem!  Araso". Hyomin noticed that Kyuri felt uncomfortable because she's holding her hand.

Hyomin :"I'm sorry. Don't get me wrong I'm just... ". She's blushing.

Kyuri  :"It's OK I know. No need to explain anything. She ed her red plaid flannel check shirt and took it off. "I'm sorry I can't sleep wearing thick clothes". She won't make Hyomin thinks she's a ert.

Hyomin :" It's OK I know. No need to explain anything". Then she closed her eyes.

***

Baek Hee's POV

"Where the heck am I? Omo! Why am I just wearing underwears under my blanket?". I woke up from my sleep and got a little shocked. I didn't know where I was. I changed my position and turned my body around. I saw a girl was sleeping next to me. I grabbed the blanket slowly and checked her out.

"Damn it! She's ". I covered my mouth with both of my hands. What happened last night? Did I get really high? This is so gay. I am completely straight. This is just a mistake". I slowly got up from the bed and picked up some clothes which is lying on the ground.

"These aren't my clothes. Who wears these manly outfit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter