Sorry

The devil beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon walks into the convenience store followed by Baekgu. She walks around and takes the stuff that she needed.

Baekgu    :"Where's my ice cream?".

Jiyeon      :"Are you sure want to eat ice cream?".

Baekgu    :"Yeah, I really want ice cream".

Jiyeon      :"Ok follow me". She walks towards an ice-cream freezer. "Sadly, they don't sell ice cream during the winter tho". Jiyeon smiles happily cuz she shouldn't buy Baekgu an ice-cream.

Baekgu    :"Aish... why don't they sell it?".

Jiyeon      :"if you really want ice why don't you eat the snow outside? You can add syrup to it if you want".she teases Baekgu. 

Baekgu     :"My craziness has not reached that level tho".

Jiyeon      :"Don't forget you've promised you'll not talk to me in public".

Baekgu    :"I can't stop talking. You could have just ignore me Jiyeonah".

Jiyeon     :"Ok, I'm gonna ignore you!".

*****

 

Hyomin got a phone call from her mother. 

Hyo mom  :"Hyomin how are you honey? Why don't you call home?".

Hyomin     :"I'm fine, sorry mom I''m so busy lately".

Hyo mom  :"Hyominah can you back to Korea?".

Hyomin     :"Why mom? Something happened?".

Hyo mom :"Mr.Park proposed to me, and I had accepted his marriage proposal. We're getting married soon".

Hyomin    :"Jinjja? Congratulations, I'm happy for you mom. I will back to korea for sure don't worry... how about his daughter? Did she know about this marriage plan? I know she doesn't like you".

Hyo mom :"Not yet. But we will tell her about our marriage. I hope Jiyeon can accept me as her mother. Hyominah I'm so nervous".

Hyomin    :"Don't worry mom, I'm sure she will accept you".

After her conversation with her mom, Hyomin comes to Eunjung's room. "Baby, I have a good news for you. We will back to Korea . Are you happy to hear that?". She takes Eunjung's hand and holds it. "I worder why are you still close your eyes? Your vital sign getting better day by day, you don't even need those medical equipments anymore. But it's okay, I like see you like this cuz now you need me more than before, you can't do anything without me, Baby. You're so useless now".She smirks then kisses Eunjung on her lips.

*****

Jiyeon accidentally meet Eunjung's mom on the way to her father's house.

Mrs.Ham   :"Park Jiyeon, right? How are you?".

Jiyeon        :"Oh Mrs.Ham, I'm fine. How about you? Have you meet your daughter? Who's her name? Hmmm.... Ham Eun... Eun.. jung. Yeah Ham Eunjung".

Baekgu       :"Eunjung? Who is she? I ever heard that name before, but where?".she's trying to remember that name.

Jiyeon         :"Can you shut your mouth?".said Jiyeon in a small voice. Mrs.Ham notices that.

Mrs.Ham    :"Not yet. there's still no news from her".

Jiyeon         :"Mrs.Ham can I see her picture? I wanna make sure that she is someone I know or not".

Baekgu       :"I wanna see her too".

Mrs.Ham    :"Sure you can.but I left my phone at home.I don't bring her photo with me now. If you want to see her photo please come to my house. This is my address".she gives Jiyeon her card.

Jiyeon        :"Oh I see... ok I'll come to your house tomorrow. Nice to meet you Mrs.Ham. I think I need to go now. I wanna visit my daddy.  See you next time".

Mrs.Ham   :"Ok see you next time Jiyeon ssi. But hold on". She holds jiyeon's hand. "Your aura is too dark. I can feel you're being followed by a spirit around you. But don't worry it won't harm you cuz your energy is stronger than it. You will drain that spirit energy and that spirit will disappear because your power".

Baekgu     :"Is she talking about me?".

Jiyeon       :"How do you know that? Yay finally someone knows that stupid ghost is real, not just my imagination".

Mrs.Ham  :"I think that spirit is in love with you. I can see that pink aura around your dark aura Jiyeon ssi".

Baekgu     :"No that isn't right. I don't love you. I just want your help".

Jiyeon      :"She just denied it Mrs.Ham. she said she doesn't love me".

Mrs.Ham :"That's why people always said never believe in ghosts words. Btw, who's her name?".

Jiyeon      :"She told me her name is Baekgu".

Mrs.Ham  :"Baekgu ssi you shouldn't come close to Park Jiyeon. That will harm yourself. Your energy is so weak. I think you're not dead yet. You just separated from your body for some reasons. If you stay close to Jiyeon maybe you'll not have chance to back to your body anymore".

Baekgu     :"What? Jinjja? How she know it? Is it for real?".

Jiyeon      :"How you know it?".

Mrs.Ham :"I have a strong intuition. But sadly I can't use it to find my daughter".

Jiyeon      :"Don't worry Mrs.Ham I will help you".

Baekgu    :"How about me? Why don't you want to help me? It's not fair".

Jiyeon just ignores Baekgu. After said good bye to Mrs.Ham she stops the cab and continues her way to her father's house.

Baekgu    :"Are you gonna ignore me all day Jiyeonah?".

Jiyeon      :"Ahjussi, I wanna ask you something. Will you talk with someone who lied to you?".she asked the driver. 

Driver       :"Or course not. I hate a liar".

Jiyeon      :"Me too, I hate a liar "Do you think I believe you when you said you don't love me? You're such a liar. Then why you touch me stupid? You almost take my first you know?!  Do i look easy to you?".

Baekgu    :"So are you angry because that? I am sorry I will not touch you again, I promise. I just couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter