Remorse and guilt

The devil beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekgu    :"i'm burning inside, i need you to cool me down".She slipped her hand under jiyeon's t-shirt and grabs all over jiyeon's body. Jiyeon breath caught as she notices Baekgu's searing touch and gaze. Her passionate kisses, her confidence that nothing in this world would stop her from getting what she wanted.

Jiyeon     :"You're annoying Baekgu, seriously I really want to kill you,jerk!".she smirks than catches Baekgu's collar and she guides her to face her. "What do you want from me?".she look into Baekgu's eyes.

Baekgu    :"I don't know, this is not what i want, but my body need it. I can't control it".

Jiyeon      :"Whatever!".

Then she closes her eyes and plants a kiss on baekgu's lips. baekgu's mouth slightly parted, but when Jiyeon's lips meet hers, she opens a little wider. Jiyeon sliding her tongue into Baekgu's mouth. Once her tongue is in Baekgu's mouth, she finds Baekgu's tongue and gently massage it with her own tongue.Baekgu  retakes control of the game, she moves the tip of her tongue around the tip of Jiyeon's tongue, she breathes heavily, a little hard, but not panting. Jiyeon's a little bit and let Baekgu know that she really enjoy the kiss. Baekgu doesn't want the kiss gets monotonous,then she twists her head,so her lips are tilted the other way. She grabs Jiyeon's and massages it gently. 

Jiyeon     :"Aah you're so naughty!".Then she bites baekgu's lower lip.

Baekgu    :"Ouch you too".

Even though this isn't her first kiss but jiyeon feels this is the best kiss in entire of her life. Not just her lips that participate in this kiss but also her soul. She can feel her soul merging with Baekgu's soul. Can't describe how it feel but the sensation that she got extremely different when she does it with an human. Baekgu's cold hand caresses Jiyeon's belly gently, then Jiyeon feels the electricity runs through her body.

Jiyeon    :"You have a magic hand. It gives me electrical sensations".

Baekgu  :"Jinjja? But why I feel so weak and tired. I lost my energy".She feels like her energy being drained.

Jiyeon   :"What? Can we continue this later... hmmm I mean do you want to stop?".She breaks the kiss and moving slightly away from Baekgu. 

Baekgu  :"No no I want more, don't stop". Then she cups Jiyeon's face with her hands and kisses her wholeheartedly on the mouth. But she feels more weak and weak .

Baekgu's POV

what's wrong with me? Why I can't enjoy our kissing? My energy draining out of my body when I touch this girl. What would happen if I continue this? This is torturing me but I don't want to stop. I don't know why I'm doing this?

Jiyeon's POV

I have never enjoy being touched by others before, but why this ghost makes me want to be touched more and more, do I love her or something? i feel like our souls are connected each other. Her cold skin gives me energy. I love this feeling so much. But why she looks so tired?

Baekgu    :"Really?".She suddenly asks Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon      :"What?".

Baekgu    :"I can read your mind Jiyeonah, do you like this so much?".

Jiyeon      :"Stop doing that Baekgu. Can you not... aish jinjja! I don't want to do this anymore, go away from me".She pushes Baekgu roughly and hits her with pillow. 

Baekgu     :"Why? Are you shy?".she teases Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon       :"Don't talk to me!".

Baekgu     :"I'm sorry Jiyeonah. Don't be angry, come here Park Jiyeon". She puts her arm around Jiyeon's shoulder and pulls Jiyeon towards her then embraces her. "I like it too, even though I feel like my energy drained when i touch you but deep in my heart I love it so much".

Jiyeon      :"You're a liar".She buries her face in Baekgu's chest. 

Baekgu    :"Jiyeonah, let's making love".she whispers in Jiyeon's ear.

Jiyeon     :"You forgot everything about your past life but you know what is "making love"? Are you serious?".

Baekgu   :"Actually I don't know about it but last night i saw a couple was doing hhmm you know what I mean, right? And I heard the boy asked the girl like that before they do it".

Jiyeon    :"Who? Where did you see them?".She faces baekgu and frowns at her.

Baekgu  :"Our neighbour hihi.. I don't sleep at night so I usually walking around this building and last night I accidentally saw them was doing that".Her face turns red.

Jiyeon    :"Haha so?".

Baekgu  :"I want to do that thing too, let's making love!".

Jiyeon    :"No way! Are you crazy?  Do you know what's that mean? Why people do that? And you know we're both girls, I mean I'm not gay I'm straight".

Baekgu   :"But why you kiss me? And why you allow me to touch you? What's wrong if we're both gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter