The truth

The devil beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continue......

Jiyeon :"I think a photo. The previous owner of my apartment lost her daughter. so she asked me to help her finding her lost daughter. Then she gave me this envelope to show me her daughter's face. Do you wanna see it too? Maybe you can help".

Hyomin  :"Ok, let's see it together".

then Jiyeon takes it out, but before they see it the nurse knocks on the door.Jiyeon and Hyomin look toward the door and Hyomin asks the nurse to come in.

The nurse :"Doctor, Miss.Ham has opened her eyes. She woke up".

Hyomin     :"What? O my god is that true? You're not kidding right? Let's see her now".

The nurse :"But look likes she's not remember anything. I talked to her but she didn't respond".

Hyomin     :"What? Are you serious? I have to see her.Jiyeon-ah do you wanna come with me?".

Jiyeon       :"Not now unnie. You can go yourself. She will get confuse if she meet a stranger".Jiyeon refuses to meet Eunjung. 

Hyomin     :"Ok araso".

Hyomin rushes to Eunjung's room. She's so happy but also worried what will happen next. Does Eunjung remember everything? What if Eunjung mad at her and throw her into the prison? She keep praying that everything gonna be okay. after some hesitation, she opens the door, and Hyomin enters the room. With tears in her eyes Hyomin approaches Eunjung step by step. Eunjung notices her and suddenly asks Hyomin "who are you". Hyomin frowns and comes close to Eunjung. 

Hyomin   :"Jungie finally you're back".she immediately hugs her girlfriend and cries in Eunjung's embrace. Eunjung doesn't know what to say and she just pats Hyomin's back to calm her. "I miss you so bad, honey. I'm so happy you've back from coma".

Eunjung  :"Who are you? Do you know me?".she looks confuse. Hyomin faces her and stares at Eunjung's eyes "is it true she doesn't remember anything?".

Flashback

Hyomin got a phone call from Eunjung. 

Eunjung   :"Honey, my mom tries to separate us. Now she locked me in my room. She's so mad when she found our intimate photo. She asked me to end up our relationship. if the media find out about our relationship it will destroy my mother's image and her political career".

Hyomin    :"This is your life Eunjung-ah. Can't you make a decision for your own life? Ok, let's just break up then, I think your mother career more important than me".

Eunjung   :"No, I love you Hyomin-ah. Please give me more time to convince my mother to accept our relationship".

Hyomin    :"You're such a coward I hate you".

Eunjung   :"Please give me more time... I need you. I will come to New york and stay with you there".

Hyomin    :"You've said it more than thousand times but you end up back to Korea and leave me again here. You're a liar".

Eunjung    :"It's not easy for me to leave Korea and stay there. I have my job here and you know my mom will not allow me".

Hyomin    :"Your mom again?  Tsk tsk i'm so done with you Ham Eunjung. Just date your mom and forget about me".

Eunjung   :"Why you move to New York? Why didn't you choose the hospital here? Why you leave me?".

Hyomin    :"Because I'm tired of your family. I've had enough of your mother terror".

Eunjung   :"I'm sorry. I promise this time I will convince my mom. But if she refuse to accept you as my girlfriend I will leave her and come to you".

Hyomin    :"I don't need your words and just make it happen! Eunjung-ah I have a patient now. I'll call you later".

Eunjung   :"Wait. How's Taecyeon? Does he take care of you there?".

Hyomin   :"What? Hmm yeah he often comes to my apartment".

Eunjung  :"Good".

After she hang up the phone, her mom came. Eunjung immediately hide her phone because she didn't want her mom know she just call Hyomin. 

Mrs.Ham :"Give me your phone".

Eunjung  :"Why?".

Mrs.Ham:"I know you just called that girl".

Eunjung :"How did you know? Did you put a voice recorder here? Mom please stop here. I am an adult now. I love her mom. Let me date her".

Mrs.Ham:"Eunjung please listen to me. What you doing right now is wrong.  You're a girl and you can't date a girl too. Please end up your stupid relationship with her. Now give me your phone!".

Eunjung :"No. I've had enough of this mom. I won't listen you. I love her. Don't try to separate us!".she shouted at her mom.

Mrs.Ham:"Did you shout at me because of her? Did she teach you how to fight your mom? She gave you bad influence, I won't let you date her, no matter what".Mrs.Ham snatched the phone from Eunjung and then slammed it to the wall.

Eunjung  :"Mom... what did you do to my phone? I hate you mom. I've decided to leave you and I'll go to Hyomin".

Mrs.Ham:"No , you can't. I know you Eunjung-ah, you're a good daughter you won't leave me for her. Please say it you're not serious".

Eunjung  :"E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter