Surprised

The devil beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung continued her therapy this morning, she tried hard to walk again. Kyuri has warned her not to force herself but Eunjung ignored her and kept trying. when she fell she wouldn't let Kyuri to help her, she got up by herself and then continued to walk step by step. 

Eunjung  :"! Come on let me walk again, what's wrong with you? !".She hit her feet then shouted. 

Kyuri        :"Cut it out, Eunjung ssi! Don't force yourself! let's try it again later. Please take some rest now".She tried to help Eunjung to back to her wheelchair but she refused and pushed Kyuri away. 

Eunjung   :"I can walk by myself".

Kyuri        :"You're so stubborn, let me call Hyomin and report this to her".She took out her phone.

Eunjung   :"What are you doing? Don't call her! I'm sorry i'm just little impatient."

Kyuri        :"Okay. Eunjung ssi, may I ask you something?".She put her phone back in her pocket. 

Eunjung   :"What?".She looked so nervous.

Kyuri        :"Are you really got amnesia?".She looked straight into Eunjung's eyes.

Eunjung   :"Hah? yy..eah I don't remember anything".

Kyuri        :"Do you think Hyomin doesn't catch your lies?  I think you still don't know Hyomin well. Don't be stupid Eunjung-ah I don't even fall for your lies, how someone like Hyomin can be fooled by you?".

Eunjung   :"What do you mean?".

Kyuri        :"I mean Hyomin has known everything. She knows you're lying. You can't fool her Eunjung-ah".

Eunjung   :"Wwha.. att? No.. I'm not lying".she panicked.

Kyuri        :"Hahaha why do you look so nervous? I'm just kidding Eunjung-ah. okay let's try again later. Excuse me I wanna meet my friend, I'll back soon. Now please take a rest".

Eunjung   :"Alright, you can go Kyuri ssi. Let's continue other therapy later". She took a deep breath and lets out a sigh.

Then Kyuri left. Eunjung keep trying to walk by herself. when she thinks about Jiyeon she struggles even harder. 

"Please let me walk again. I have to save my Jiyeon. I can do it yeah I can do it! I just need to try harder. Maybe I couldn't struggle for my love in the past, but now I will do everything for someone I love". She walks slowly step by step. "Yeah oh my god I did it, I can walk on my ing feet".She laughed happily and tried to walk faster but suddenly she lost her balance and fell down on the floor. "Haha... Jiyeon-ah I'm coming, I will save you my dear". She lays her body on the floor and keep laughing like a crazy. 

*****

Kyuri was standing in front of a cafe waiting for someone. suddenly a car stop right in front of Kyuri and someone opened the car window and invited Kyuri to get into the car. Kyuri opened the car door and get in. She took a seat beside a woman in the backseat then whispered something to that mysterious woman.

Mrs.Ham:"Just that? you should find more Ji hyun -ah! You should find what happened to Eunjung 2 years ago, what make her coma? Why Hyomin tried to hide her from me? ". That woman shouted at her.

Kyuri       :"I'm sorry, I promise you I will find the truth. I believe she's just acting. Eunjung doesn't lose her memory. I will find what caused her to fall unconscious and coma. And also the reason why Hyomin hide her from you. Oh I remember something,  I've ever heard she mentioned Jiyeon's name before. Do you know who's Jiyeon?".

Mrs.Ham:"What? Jiyeon? You mean Park Jiyeon?  Does she know jiyeon? I don't think so. Okay,if you find more information please report it to me".She handed Kyuri an envelope.

Kyuri      :"I don't need your money mom. I just want you to act like a mother to me for once".she burst into tears.

Mrs.Ham:"Oh come on, don't be such a crybaby Jihyun-ah. Don't act like your spoiled sister". She said in a cold tone.

Kyuri     :"I know I'm not your legal child but please act like a mother to me for once and I will do everything for you, mom".

Mrs.Ham:"So, what do you want Ji hyun-ah?". Kyuri took her mother's hand and said something.

Kyuri      :"Let me live by your side,no need to tell everyone I'm your child".

Mrs.Ham:"Okay, but you should take your sister home before it happen".

Kyuri     :"Why don't you just come to Hyomin's place with the police and take Eunjung from her then throw her to jail?". Her mother just smiled and answered.

Mrs.Ham:"I can't let everyone knows my family problem. It's not funny my only daughter was kidnapped by her lesbian lover. It will only damage my career".

Kyuri   :"So,what should I do now? I can't just simply say to her that I'm her sister and I want her back to our family.what if she really lose her memory?  I'm not sure she will believe me. We have to wait, Mom. I think I should  dig up more information about what happened 2 years ago.

Mrs.Ham:"Okay. Please do your best Ji hyun-ah. I believe you can solve it and please look after your sister. If everything back to normal I will tell Eunjung and public who are you and we will live together as family. I promise". 

 

****

in the hospital

Mr.Park :"Jiyeon-ah".He grabbed his daughter's hand.

Jiyeon   :"Yeah".

Mr.Park :"How you feel now?".

Jiyeon   :"I'm okay. Dad please help me I'm b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter