A dirty trick

The devil beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin :"No I don't know her.Jiyeon-ah please tell me about Baekgu. What does she look like?".

Jiyeon   :"She's tall, she has short hair and...".

Hyomin :"I think enough, and how about her characters?".

Jiyeon   :"She's manly enough but sometimes she looks cute, she's nice but annoying as hell, she's so ert and really touchy but she's tender and caring, o my god I miss her so much".

Hyomin  :"She sounds a lot like my girlfriend".she said in a small voice. 

Jiyeon    :"Excuse me?".

Hyomin  :"Nothing. Jiyeon-ah do you love Eunjung?".

Jiyeon    :"What? Eunjung?".

Hyomin  :"Oh I'm sorry, I mean Baekgu. Do you love Baekgu?".

Jiyeon   :"Unnie, do you know who Eunjung is?".

Hyomin :"No, i told you Jiyeon-ah. Don't you believe me?".

Jiyeon   :"I don't believe you, i think I read eunjung's name on your diary?".she shows Hyomin a diary.

Hyomin :"! Jiyeon-ah you read my diary?". She snatches the diary from Jiyeon's hand.

Jiyeon   :"Is that the same Eunjung?".

Hyomin take a long breath then takes Jiyeon's hands and holds them.

Hyomin  :"Yeah that's the same Eunjung, Eunjung is my girlfriend".

Jiyeon    :"What? Oh god, so she is here with us now? Unnie let me meet her now".

Hyomin  :"I'm sorry you can't meet her, she's resting now. Jiyeon-ah please don't tell her family she's here with me, I'm begging you".

Jiyeon     :"Her mother looking for her unnie, she wants to meet her daughter".

Hyomin   :"DON'T TELL HER!". She's shouting at Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon     :"Why? At least please give me a reason!".

Hyomin   :"She will separate us, she hates me, she doesn't want her daughter date me. Jiyeon-ah I'm begging you don't take Eunjung from me, I love her so much. I will die if I lose her".

Jiyeon     :"Really? But still, you should bring her back to her family. She was in a coma and you didn't tell her family. That's so wrong unnie, let her family take care of her".

Hyomin   :"You know nothing Park Jiyeon,  what if her family keep her away from me? What if I can't meet her anymore?".

Jiyeon     :"You can't separate them, Mrs.Ham needs her daughter too".

Hyomin   :"Ok please take her to her mother, but let me die before it happen". She walks out of the room and heading to the kitchen. 

Jiyeon     :"Unnie where are you going?".She follows Hyomin. Hyomin takes a knife and places it on her wrist. 

Hyomin   :"Please take her to her mother!".

Jiyeon     :"Unnie what are you doing? Are you crazy?".She's stepping toward Hyomin but Hyomin stops her.

Hyomin    :"Jiyeon stop! Let me die then you can take her away from me after that".Then she cuts her hand without hesitation.

Jiyeon      :"O my god, you're really crazy Hyomin!".She approaches Hyomin and takes the knife that she's holding then throws it away. 

The nurse :"Oh what's happening?".

Jiyeon       :"She cut her wrist, please help she's bleeding!". 

The nurse :"Miss, please take her to the hospital. I can't leave Eunjung ssi alone here".

Jiyeon       :"Okay but before it please do something to stop her blood from flowing any more".

Hyomin     :"No, I don't want to go to hospital. Just let me die".She pushes Jiyeon.

Jiyeon       :"Okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter