Uncontrolled

The devil beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 week later

1 week has passed, Baekgu keep bothering Jiyeon and keep asking her for help, but Jiyeon didn't give a about her. She keep ignoring baekgu. Sometimes Jiyeon can't hold her temper and end up throws all things around her at Baekgu. Jiyeon's apartment looks messy cuz their fight. Baekgu doesn't wanna give up and keep trying. She needs Jiyeon for solve the puzzles about her past. And this morning they start another fight.

Jiyeon   :"Baekgu ssi, please stop it!! I can't help you".

Baekgu  :"I'm begging you Jiyeonah. . I don't have much time left, the reaper came to me last night. He warned me, he said I will disappear soon. I should know about my past before that happen".

Jiyeon    :"What? You will disappear? Really? That's a good news haha... just forget your past stupid! Why you should care about the past? Leave the past in the past, what is going to change if you find your past? Will you back to life again? No,I'm sure you will not".

Baekgu   :"You're annoying!  I thought you have a beautiful heart just like your face, but it's opposite. You have an ugly heart that covered by your beautiful face".

Jiyeon:    :"Shut up! That's too much, what can I do for you then?".

Baekgu   :"Why? You want to help me now? Forget it, I don't need your help!".

Jiyeon     :"What?? Yah!! who's annoying now? I try to be nice to you but..."

Baekgu   :"Ssshh... please don't talk again".putting her index finger to jiyeon's lips.

Jiyeon     :"Wae?".

Baekgu   :"Someone's coming".

Jiyeon     :"Are you sure?".

Baekgu    :"Don't you believe me? Ok, Let's count 1... 2... 3..."

Ji's dad    :"Jiyeonah where are you?".Jiyeon's dad enter her apartment.Jiyeon immediately leaving the bed room and comes to her dad.

Jiyeon      :"Dad, what are you doing here?".she doesn't look happy.

Ji's dad    :"What happened here?".He looking around. Jiyeon's apartment is messy. 

Jiyeon      :"We just had a little fight here".

Ji's dad    :"We? You have a boyfriend already?".he raises his eyebrows at Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon      :"Not boyfriend but... a ghost, I fight with a stubborn ghost".

Ji's dad    :"What? A ghost?".he frowns.

Jiyeon      :"Yeah, her name is Baekgu. Do you wanna see her? Let me call her then. Baekgu come here... my daddy want to meet you".

Ji's dad    :"Baekgu?".

Baekgu    :"I'm here, yah stupid! Do you think your dad could see me?".Jiyeon ignores her.

Jiyeon     :"Dad, this is Baekgu. Baekgu this is my father. Please bow down to him!".

Ji's dad   :"are you playing with me now?".he raises his voice and Baekgu covers her ear.

Baekgu   :"Ouch my ear, Jiyeonah don't be stupid".

Jiyeon    :"Don't you see her? Please look closer".She grabs Baekgu's hand and drags her to her father. "Can you see her now?".

Baekgu   :"Jiyeonah stop it. He will think you're crazy".

Jiyeon      :"Shut up! Let me introduce you to my beloved daddy".

Ji's dad    :"Stop joking Jiyeonah, it's not even funny".

Jiyeon      :"Hahaha... I don't make jokes dad. Dad... please bring her out of here, she's annoying".

Ji's dad    :"What are you talking about?".

Jiyeon      :"This Baekgu keep bothering me. She asked me for help but I don't wanna help her".

Ji's dad    :"Who is  Baekgu? What's wrong with you? Are you drunk?".

Jiyeon      :"No, I'm okay. Why can't you see her? I can see her clearly, I can even touch her".And she hugs Baekgu tightly to show her father that Baekgu is real.

Baekgu     :"What are you doing? Get off of me!".

Jiyeon      :"I could even hug her dad, but I hate her, she's annoying".then she pushes baekgu away roughly.

Ji's dad    :"Are you delusional? Jiyeonah Stop talking about that girl, nobody here except us. What happened with you? I have tired with my work and please don't add my thought with your imaginary friend.You're not a kid anymore".

jiyeon  : "Why is it so hard for you to believe me. I told the truth but you said I'm delusional. Daaad, She's not my imaginary friend, she's a ghost, a real ghost please believe me, i don't need your concern i just want you to believe me,that's all".

Ji's dad     :"Are you depressed because you have lost your stupid career? You need help Jiyeonah. . Let's go to Psychologist".

Jiyeon       :"No, I'm ok. I'm not depressed I don't need psychologist. You also think I'm crazy now? I hate you dad!".

Ji's dad     :"I don't say you're crazy, I just want you to meet and consult with psychologist".

Jiyeon       :"No no no..... you can leave now! You pissed me off, you never understand me!".she pushes her father out the door.

Ji's dad     :"Jiyeonah what are you doing? I have something to tell you".

Jiyeon       :"I won't hear you, leave me alone!".then she slams the door and locks it.

Baekgu     :"You made yourself look completely crazy Jiyeonah, why should you tell him about me? You think he will believe you? Oh gosh, are you stupid or what? I am real just in your eyes, but other people couldn't see me and of course they'll think you're crazy if you keep talking about me".

Jiyeon       :"Shut up, this is because of you you you!!!!".She hits Baekgu with all her power.

Baekgu     :"Yah yah yah stop it!! You just waste your energy, It doesn't hurt me at all. Do you forget who I am? I'm a spirit not an human".She catches Jiyeon's hands and hugs her. "Calm down baby, don't waste your energy".she whispers in Jiyeon's ear.

Jiyeon       :"Damn! Don't call me baby! I hate it".She pushes Baekgu roughly. 

Baekgu     :"Aiiish... i just trying to be nice to you, no need to get angry then....".

Jiyeon       :"I'm sorry, I have such a bad temper".

Baekgu     :"It's ok".she smiles beautifully then approaches Jiyeon.

Jiyeon       :"Waeyo?".she steps back.

Baekgu     :"Nothing, I just want to wipe your tears".Then she wipes the tears on Jiyeon's cheeks.

Jiyeon       :"Are you happy now?".

Baekgu     :"What?".

Jiyeon       :"Are you happy now cuz everybody think I'm crazy? Is this what you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter