Baekgu

The devil beside me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In the morning 

Eunjung :"Oh my head". She felt so dizzy. she opened her eyes slowly. when her eyes have been opened, she immediately jumped out of the bed. "Oh my god. What's happened last night?". She wrapped her body with a sheet then slowly crawled back onto the bed to pick up her clothes.

Jiyeon    :"Hey".She grabbed Eunjung's hand then pulled her into her embrace. "Do you want to sneak out? Hey You can't leave me just like this Eunjung-ah".

Eunjung:"Jiyeon ssi,  what's happened last night? Please explain it to me?".She pushed Jiyeon gently to release herself from jiyeon's arms.

Jiyeon    :"We did it anyway". She smiled.

Eunjung:"Did what? No. you're kidding, right? Let me go now!".

Jiyeon    :"Wait!". Then she got up from the bed and took a cam recorder from the bedside table.

Eunjung:"What's that?".

Jiyeon    :"Just watch it yourself". She handed it to Eunjung. Eunjung pushed the power button with her trembling hand.  And then....

Eunjung :"Holy ! Is this real?".

****

Flashback

Hara      :"You drank too much, you can't drive, unnie. Should I call a driver for you?".

Eunjung:"No thank you. I'm okay. Just go ahead. I still want to stay here". Everybody has left after the party. 

Hara      :"Are you sure? Okay I'm leaving, unnie. See you tomorrow". Then she left. After Hara left, Eunjung fell asleep with her head resting on the table. But 15 minutes later,she lift her head then stood up.

Baekgu :"Where am I? Why is so noisy here? Jiyeonah? where is Jiyeonah?". She talked to herself while rubbing her nape. After that she walked to the exit door unsteadily,like she's about to fall. And on her way out she saw Jiyeon was talking with someone she didn't know. "Jiyeon-ah? oh so I got here with her? And why did she leave me alone there?". She went directly to the bar and called Jiyeon. "Jiyeon-ah,why you leave me alone there? are you talking with someone?". She looked closely at the guy next to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon   :"Eunjung ssi? what are you doing here? what are you talking about?".She had no idea why suddenly Eunjung came and said that.

Baekgu :"Eunjung? who?". She looked confused.

Dong Gun:"I think she's drunk. Do you know her?".

Jiyeon   :"Yeah I do. Eunjung ssi Let's go, I'll take you home. Oppa,I'm sorry for leaving early".

Baekgu  :"Eunjung who? I'm Baekgu.. Baekgu Baekgu Baekgu. Stop calling me Eunjung. Who the is Eunjung?!". 

Jiyeon    :"What?". Jiyeon's heart almost stopped after she heard 'Baekgu' word.

Baekgu  :"What's wrong Jiyeonah? Don't talk to loud to me because people might hear you and think that you're crazy if you talk to me".She whispered.

Jiyeon    :"Baekgu? You comeback? you're not kidding,right?". She held Eunjung's face.

Dong Gun:"She got too drunk. Let's me drive you two home now".

Eunjung:"Wait. Can you see me?". She turned her head towards Dong gun and asked him.

Dong Gun:"Of course. I can see you. You're not a ghost, are you? let me help you". He held Baekgu's arm and help her to stand properly.

Jiyeon  :"Baekgu-ya.Don't ever leave me again". She immediately hugged Baekgu tightly. Baekgu looked so confused. Why that dude could see her and why Jiyeon acted like they don't meet each other for long time.

Baekgu :"I never leave you Jiyeon-ah. What happened here?".

Jiyeon  :"Sshh stop asking. Let's go home now".Then Dong gun took them to Jiyeon's apartment. After took them there, he immediately left. After reached her bedroom, Jiyeon placed Baekgu on her bed.

Baekgu :"Jiyeon-ah you look so beautiful tonight. Btw, how could I get there?  Did you take me to that place? I don't remember anything. I'm so confused right now".

Jiyeon   :"Yeah, I took you there. You don't have to remember anything".She wiped her tears. 

Baekgu :"Jiyeon-ah are you crying? What's going on?".

Jiyeon  :"It's okay. I'm just too happy right now. I miss you". She hugged Baekgu tightly and cried even harder. Baekgu caressed Jiyeon's back then kissed her head.

Baekgu :"I'll not going anywhere, baby. Don't cry! ".

Jiyeon  :"Tomorrow you'll change again to be a different person, I'm sure about it. I know tomorrow you'll leave me and disappear".

Baekgu :"I don't get it. What are you talking about? Something happened to me? Btw why that dude could see me?".

Jiyeon  :"You've back to your physical body. You've woken up from coma. Now you're real Baekgu ya. You're a human know".

Baekgu :"Really? How could I don't know anything?".

Jiyeon  :"I don't know.  I'm confused too. You don't even remember me before but why suddenly you're back as Baekgu".

Baekgu :"Wait. I want to check something".She released Jiyeon from her embrace then walked towards a mirror. "So, is it real? I've back to my body? So, this is how my face look?".

Jiyeon  :"Yeah. Your real name is Eunjung. And you know what? Eunjung is dating my step sister Hyomin huhuu...". She kept crying. 

Baekgu :"What? Eunjung? You mean...".

Jiyeon  :"Yeah. You are Eunjung"

Baekgu :"So, it's mean my memory and Eunjung's memory is separated now? How could it happens?".

Jiyeon  :"I have no Idea. It makes me confused tho. Eunjung said she forgot everything. She doesn't know me".

Baekgu :"So, that Eunjung doesn't know about you? How dare she just forget you like that? She has to thank you for all you've done for her. I mean for us".

Jiyeon  :"Eunjung is you and you're Eunjung tho. So, that's your fault too. You can't just blame her. You're so mean Baekgu-ah. I hate you".

Baekgu :"I never thought about forgetting you. Trust me. What if that Eunjung just pretends like she doesn't know you but in fact she doesn't lose her memory at all. You said Eunjung is dating your step sister, right? So it makes sense now. I thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter