1.2.8

My sway, His moves.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Even when muddy your wings sparkle bright wonders that heal broken worlds.” 

Guys, do check out my two new SkyBang Fanfic <3

Presidential Wars We Got Married (Skybang Version)

Shinhwa Elite High school festival were going good as it is plan. Everyone were enjoying everything that were prepare. School students keep coming, the senior class cosplay were a success and full house. The soccer team manage to finish up all the VIP tickets for that day and the students were all having fun just like what Chaerin wanted.

There were no problem nor chaos and that is something she wanted as the day goes by. It was finally time where everyone will be keeping their stuff and doing the cleaning all preparing for the dance night.

Chaerin were walking around the school seeing of everything is in order, yet she were satisfied with their good behavior for once where everyone work together. Walking to the ball room, she smile as she saw a few student council preparing the table for the registration and tickets.

“Luhan and Sehun, you boys will take charge for the inside, where you will be watching with the PA system.”, Chaerin say as they salute her and nodded their heads.

“Dasom and Hyoyeon will do the registration.”

“Chanyeol will be in charge of the tickets.”, she smile.

“Make sure to close the counter fifteen minutes before the dance start, and get someone to replace you guys as you guys get ready.”

“Yes President.”, they say in unison.

Chaerin smile as she leave the place to check on the other classes.

 

While all the students were rushing to get home to get ready or rushing to the changing room to change, Chaerin were walking around the school area humming around a melody. While she were walking she were surprise that they fields were all clean except she found a soccer ball by the bleachers.

Picking it up, she were standing while playing with the ball with her feet thinking about all those times that she were spending with her family and friends and one thing that leave her in scar is to think that she has everything in life but not someone that she love, a boy.

Thinking about her friends, she is happy that Minji got back with Kai. She knows how much the boy had love her best friend till today and to think that he say sorry and were running after her back again, heal Chaerin to know that her best friend is still having her same old love.

Dara on the other hand is being happy with Jiyong like how she used too, thinking about how her unnie smiles and laughs with the girls, she deeply know that Dara is empty inside after the death of her late boyfriend and to know Jiyong is there for her, brightens up Chaerin.

Then you have Bom, Bom who look so happy and being all four dimensional and cutesy, is actually someone that is being love by everyone. Deep in Chaerin, she know that even though Bom is all hype up to meet her childhood crush which she call him as her first love, Chaerin know that deep inside Bom will meet someone better and that’s right. When Chaerin saw Kris Wu she was beyond happy to see the boy who was all heads over heels for her unnie is back in Korea. Deep down, she knows that Kris will be the perfect one to protect Bom.

Coming to Korea, was for sure challenging. Chaerin had to leave everything behind including her dreams in United Kingdom, but what she were grateful is the friendship that she owns with everyone. She feels beyond happy and lucky to know that she had met her savior, someone that is always annoying her but in the end his the guy that is always protecting her.

What could she ask for, Chaerin is beyond thankful for everything and deep in her, she thank herself for being strong all this while. Wiping a tear away, she smile as she look up the sky.

“You have come this far Chaerin, thank you for everything.”

 

The girls and the boys were all busy cleaning up the class after the cosplay café were a success in fact they earn a lot for the day but what money couldn’t buy is the happiness and memories that they make as one. Daehyun were scolding Jungkook for being lazy when the younger complain that his tired.

Then you have Dara and Jiyong who were laughing together as they put the table and chairs in place to what it were before. Then you have a nagging Minzy which were so furious over Kai as he were spraying waters to the little girl instead of wiping the tables and windows, which he ignore and continue doing so.

Then you have a blushing Bom, which were all so cutesy after Kris keep on showering her with unpredictable confessions and helping the girl to keep everything in place. While she tries to carry any heavy stuff, the male will always be there to take it away and to help her. Yongguk who were busy with his soccer were seen helping them cleaning too, all smiles when he watches over his friends.

The classroom were then neat in place, everyone were done and some leave early to get ready for the dance night. The rest of the gang were tired but they were happy with the memories that they had made, enough to call it for a day.

Smili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter