1.2.7

My sway, His moves.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GUYSSS, FINALLLY AN UPDATEEE! T.T I am really sorry for the late and lack of update, really really sorry >.<  My laptop had been caught with virus and it forces to shut down and eventually when I had it fix at the shop, all of my date were lost including this story T.T This is the reason I took a really long time to update it  >3<   Jinjja minahei. I hope you guys will leave a feedback about this chapter in the comment section. I was supposed to do a double or triple update but because everything is gone, I had to type back everything, forgive me guys but I promise to do a better job. Will try my best to finish more chapters and sort out my thoughts so I will be able to give you guys a few more new chapters maybe a double update. Really thank you for those who continue to subscribe to my story and also thank you to those who newly subscribe and comment on it. Jinjja gumawo <3 I am rewriting a few more chapters so I will be able to give a fast update. Wait for it guys and do leave me what you think about the chapter. Thank you so much <3 <3

Please do subscribe to my new SKYBANG story <3 Thank you <3 . <3 

Hugs And Kisses, Stars For Wishes

Shinhwa Elite High 50th school festival. The sound of students laughing, chattering, joking and teasing were all around the school and not to forget some of them were running around as if they were elementary kids but Chaerin didn’t mind a tiny bit. They all look so happy right and that is all that matters to her.

Happiness is what she were searching in everyone and she is happy when others is happy, to see the event run smoothly with the help of many others and people being happy, isn’t that what school festival is about? The president of Shinhwa decided to continue walking around as she check the surroundings, letting the rest to be have fun and loosen up.

Jiyong and Dara were in the classroom, or what they call a cosplay café, with the boys dressing up as butlers and the girls as maids, just like the Japanese Maid café and that is what brings delight to everyone when they see everyone were enjoying each other company

Just like that, time passes by as it was their time to finally rest after a hectic day and so they both got out of the class waving to rest and walking were their feet could lead them.

Instead of resting, both Jiyong and Dara thought of enjoying the festival as they decided to walk around and looking at the students and club booths that were open hoping to find some fun and spending time with each other more.

Dara was a big eater, no matter how much she may eat she end up still being in the small size, not caring about anything. Jiyong and Dara both were roaming around the school with the snacks in their hand as they take a bite, looking at the games and activities that were prepare by the rest of the students.

The sound of both laughing and joking were heard around as they exchange jokes, teasing each other and their faces fill with their beautiful smiles. However, everything were replace with a frown when they both had an unexpected guest greeting them.

Front them stood Tia and her minions. Dara were looking at the female as Jiyong face were really annoy by her presence while Tia were smirking. How Dara wish she can wipe of that freaking annoying smirk off the woman face.

Jiyong sigh and look at Tia.

“What do you want ?”, he ask.

“Just want to say hi to the perfect couple, even though you both don’t seem like a couple to me.”, Tia reply smirking.

“If you are going to talk about this again, I suggest you better leave Tia.”

She smirk.

“Are you nervous now gold and diamonds boy?”, she ask.

“Maybe the information is right.”

“You both aren’t a couple.”, she added.

Dara glare at her, well that were the first time the female wanted to voice out her thoughts.

“Sorry to disappoint you plastic face, but we do not have to show our affection in public and FYI, we are dating.”, Dara say as she hold Jiyong hand which surprise the male.

But he couldn’t help but smile and looking at how brave and feisty se s which is leaving Tia face in a total no-no.

“Not like some kind of plastic face that dated boys just for money.” And Dara watches Tia face as Tia begin to glare at her.

“Wipe off that glare Tia and be mature and don’t freak out when you receive any wedding invitation in the future.”, Dara smirk.

“Because for your information Jiyong is mine and if you would excuse us.”, she say as she walk away with Jiyong, to god knows where her feet could lead her too.

The male later on chuckle when they reach at the soccer field.

“Oh my Dara, I never know you were this feisty before?”, he laugh.

“Jesus, you were good.”, he smile.

Dara just give an awkward chuckle.

“It is time someone stop her.”

Jiyong nodded with a smile.

“Thank you Dara.”

Dara smile and nod. The moment Jiyong let go of Dara hand, she feel as if she had lose an important feeling and the loss of the warmth from Jiyong which she just give a smile to him not letting her thoughts to bother her.

 

Meanwhile, both Kai and Minzy were by the lake, under the tree. Kai who were laying his head on Minzy lap while closing his eyes, the tan male actually doze off to sleep. To be honest, some things had change right after Kai spoke to Minzy, he feel light and trouble free, his insomnia were gone, and all he could think is about her on how to win her heart like he used too.

Now being in her arms, he felt the warm and the love had complete and be in place. The female herself felt really happy to see their current situation with both of them being all lovely and cute with each other.

Baby steps. Yup, that baby steps, they were taking to cure and find their once lost relationship. However, the affection that they had for each other never disappear as it was clearly shown from the way they treat each other.

Even the Shinhwa Elite High students were all surprise today to see both of them all smiling and lovely with each other, they even walk hands intertwined with each other that causes the students to actually go crazy for this two.

However, what happen to Krystal? Clearly Kai had end their relationship. To be honest, there weren’t any relationship that took place between Kai and Krystal. The reason Krystal admit she were Kai best friends, were just because that god knows how they end up in a club one night doing god knows what and being the clingy girl, she decided to cling on him because Kai could satisfied her needs plus the man has needs after all.

Just because of that, they were crown the hottest couple, no love yet proper affection took place, it was just fake and Kai did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter