1.2.5

My sway, His moves.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” 

Chaerin were on her bed, ready to bed after Yongguk had leave. The both of them had a good time, talking about the old times and the current ones. Hugging her bolster, before she dozed to sleep. She were awake suddenly by the loud sound of the doorbell.

Surprise, she check the time, it was indeed 12.00 am, who could it be?, she thought. Pushing the thoughts away, she rush down, opening the doors only to be surprise when three girls ran and hug her, crying in her arms.

Shock yet speechless, she were beyond words, she couldn’t utter a thing due to the girls.

“Chaerin.”, they cry as they hug her.

Finally regaining her senses.

“Woah, woah why are you girls crying?”, she ask.

“Just get to my room, I would prepare some drinks.”

 

In her room, she look at the girls as they sit on her bed and couch, drinking the hot milk that she had just prepare for them. She knew something had happen, she sigh.

“Spit it out girls.”

They look at her understanding what she meant.

Dara shrug.

“Today…”

 

Flashback.

Like always, both Dara and Jiyong were inseparable, they were always there for each day like the good times. Unlike always, today were different. Jiyong did not bring her to the bubble tea café but instead they were going to somewhere, yet none of them say a word. Surprisingly, Dara notice the way where they were going. She look at him, as he smile and gave a nod.

Coming to this place were somehow familiar to her, she smile as she carried the flowers and walk to a pathway that leads to him. Front, stood the tombstone of Jaejoong, Jiyong were standing beside the girl. Dara bow, as she slowly place the flowers on the tombstone, as the little girl squat down and look at the tombstone, feeling herself tearing up.

Crossing her fingers, she closed her eyes and pray, Jiyong who were standing beside her did the same, as the later on, he look at her, tap her on the shoulders and tell her he would be waiting under that tree, as she takes her time with him. She nodded with a smile, what saddens him the most is seeing the tears that roll out of her eyes after he had leave.

She sigh as she look at the tombstone.

‘Jaejoong-ah.”, she call.

“It’s been two years, but it feels like it was just yesterday that we were spending time with each other. I miss you.”

“Chanyeol came to me today, to be honest I had always feel you both look alike, with the same tone and face except with a different personalities.”, she smile.

“He gave me the letter. Happy anniversary Jaejoong.”

“Thank you for being there for me always, physically and mentally, it really helps me Jae. Jae, is it wrong if I feel like an uncomfortable feeling taking over me again?”, she ask.

Slowly, the wind starts to blow, she feeling the cold breeze, feeling a feeling that he is indeed next to her.

“I feel one kind when I am with Jiyong and I don’t know what is it.”, she start off.

“I don’t know whether it is love or not but, Jae please help me to find the answer to it.”, she sigh.

“I don’t know, but I feel happy whenever I am with him, it feels complete, just like when I am with you. I just feel happy and I just feel that the old me is brought back but I am still confuse with myself.”, she say as she put her hand on her heart.

“Help me Jaejoong, to find the answer.”

 

That evening they were both at a restaurant, enjoying each other company, they were both chatting and laughing around, enjoying themselves as people around them acknowledge them and smile looking at their cute behavior.

However the sudden good atmosphere were break off when a certain familiar figure walk in, looking at them both with a glare. Tia Hwang—Jiyong ex-girlfriend, look at him and her. Dara look at the female who were standing front her hands cross. Like always, she made a scene.

“Kwon Jiyong!”

“Are you cheating with these girl behind my back?”, she shout as the people around her begin to look at them.

“How could you even cheat behind me?”, she dramatically act.

“Look at her she is ugly, ugly as fu—“

“Then what do you think you are?”, he ask cutting her off.

“Cut it off Tia, we broke up freaking two years ago, you were cheating behind me, don’t use all this pathetic dramatic act on me, it won’t work and stop being a drama queen, its ridiculous.”

She look at him.

“Then you choose me over her?”

“Yes, I choose her over you what’s the problem?”

She smirk.

“Ji, don’t lie, she is not even your girl for you to be like this.”

Jiyong smirk.

“She is my girlfriend.”

And that’s when it caught Dara in surprise.

 

Outside, both were sitting on the bench.

“I am sorry Dara to drag you in.”, he say as he sigh.

She look at him, don’t know what to say. Part of her was surprise but another part of her were happy without reason. Regaining her sense, she look at him with a smile.

“It is okay Ji, that happens.”

He look at her and sigh. She look at him.

“I am sure she will keep on appearing Dara.”

Something just took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter