1.2.3

My sway, His moves.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I have something I need to tell you," he says. I run my fingers along the tendons in his hands and look back at him. "I might be in love with you." He smiles a little. "I'm waiting until I'm sure to tell you, though."
"That's sensible of you," I say, smiling too. "We should find some paper so you can make a list or a chart or something."
I feel his laughter against my side, his nose sliding along my jaw, his lips pressing my ear.
"Maybe I'm already sure," he says, "and I just don't want to frighten you."
I laugh a little. "Then you should know better."
"Fine," he says. "Then I love you.” 

They say love is blind, and it really is. Have you ever thought about the person who you might ever give your heart too? Have you ever tried to take care of yourself when you are the one that keep slipping, tripping and ever failing? Take some time, for yourself too, take time to care for you.

 

They were by the lake, silently sitting as they were thinking about the times that they had missed. It was long gone, ten years in fact—but here they were, sitting and not saying a word. Maybe in fact, they were both surprise and shock by the fact they were so near to each other but never did find out about it. How cruel could it ever get? Maybe finally the Gods have given them a chance to meet, let’s thank heaven for that.

“Ten years had passed huh?”, ask Luhan breaking the silent.

“We were eight when we last meet didn’t we?”, Bom ask chuckling.

“Time surely passed.”, she added.

“Looking back, the memories were still fresh.”

 

Flashback

Was it when she were six that she first met him? Was it the time when she actually fell from the monkey bars and scrap her knee, and he stop her from crying? Or was it when they were seven, that they spend their time eating ice-cream together? Or was it that time, when she were eight that she cry her heart out that he had leave?

 

It was a bright morning, with children running around the kindergarten playground, playing on the slides, either the swings or spending their time eating their lunch or building sandcastles. However, little Bommie were playing monkey bars with her friends, Minji on the corner were eating with Dara leaving Bommie and her other friends, as Chaerin were on the swing herself.

Unlike everyone, the girl were smiling happily as she chat with her friends and spend her time on the monkey bars, slowly and slowly moving away until she missed grab a bar and fell on her knees.

Little Bommie were crying due to the hard fall and also to the fact that her knees were bleeding. The children ran to her, but none doing a thing, running a little boy came to approach her, as he squat down and look at the little girl.

Just like everyone, he smile and took a band aid putting on her wound, it was a Tom and Jerry band aid, and he wipe her tears with a smile saying everything will be alright, and just like that she stop herself from crying.

Luhan smile, looking at little Bommie.

“What is your name?”

“I am Jenny Park.”, she answer.

He smile, sticking his hand out.

“I am Luhan.”, he say.

“Hunhan?”, she ask.

“Aniyo Luhan.”, he corrected.

“HunHan?”

He chuckle.

“Just call me Kevin.”

And that’s when then their name were curve in their mind.

Guess she was all lucky meeting him, because after that day, they both stuck to each other like glue. They spend their time playing with each other at the school playground, or eating together with the rest or maybe even sitting next to each other in class and playing playdoh.

 

When they were seven, back in elementary school they were place together in a seat. Always listening to the teachers diligently, and also doing their homework. Each time, the school bell rings, they would rush to the cafeteria to eat their lunch box, both of them will be sharing their food with each other.

Just like every girl and boy they will be spending their time at the school field eating ice-cream, tasting the sweetness and coolness in their mouth and laughing to some jokes or just keeping themselves silence and eating their snack.

Just as days passes by, they were inseparable and it lasted till they were eight. One afternoon when Luhan left to the toilet, Bom were alone at the seat when Luhan wallet were leave on the table. As curious as she was she took it and open it, to only find a little Luhan photo there and as naughty as she could get, she took the photo and put his wallet away before he walk in to class.

That day Luhan were spending his whole time with little Bommie, from eating lunch together, to having ice cream at the school field, to playing with her in the playground in the evening. He smile as he look at her as little Bommie feels weird.

“Kevin?”

He look at her.

“What do you keep looking at me like that ?”, she ask.

He chuckle.

“Aniyo, Jenny is cute.”, he smile.

Bom feel her cheeks were in tint shade when she look away feeling shy.

“Jenny?”, he call.

“Hmm?”

“Promise me you won’t forget me?”

Bom look at him weirdly.

With a smile.

“I would not.”

He smile.

“Kajja, let’s have an ice-cream.”

 

It’s already the third day since Bommie had last seen Luhan after that particular day. The little girl never know where the boy had leave or gone too. Until one particular day when she was flipping the pages of her English textbook and a letter came across. She look at it as she open the envelope, and read the Winnie the Pooh letter.

From the writing,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter