1.1.6

My sway, His moves.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"People are always telling me that i'm not like other girls...that i dont dress like other girls...that i dont act like other girls. But i'm my OWN person...i go to the beat of my own drum." 

Everyone were everywhere, students chatter and laugh along with the jokes that is been made, or either enjoying themselves in the school area, be it sports nor studies.

Just like both Minji and Jimin, they were doing the same thing but it was their passion and that is dancing.

“I guess we can change the steps, don’t we?”, Jimin ask.

She look at him as she drinks her water.

“To the harder one?”, she ask.

“But it’s dangerous Jimin.”

He look at her.

“We never know if we never try Minji.”, he answer.

“You are right but still—“

Her words were cut off when he answer.

“Don’t worry let’s try it, if we fail to do it then we can change it.”, he smile.

She look at him and know he was serious, and she sigh.

“Okay, let’s give it a try but if you were to injure yourself, we are going to change it aight?”, she ask.

He nodded with a smile.

 

From the corner of the room, a pair of eyes were looking at them, as he shrug and make his way to the dance room beside theirs.

“This is not how you deal with this issue Jongin, I know you better.”, the words ring in his mind.

“It’s a girl feelings, stop running away.”

He put his bag to the side as he look at his reflection in the mirror.

“You know you are just making this worst.”, his heart say.

“Sort it out.”, his brain answer.

He shrug.

“Maybe one day I would.”, he thought.

And again, he run away from the fact.

 

 

The bell makes his way, as it shows it’s time for lunch. Bom gets up from her seat happily as she beam.

“Dara-yah, it’s finally lunch.”, she smile.

Dara chuckle at her twin behaviour.

“Kajja.”

She look at Bom.

“Let’s call the guys.”, Dara smile.

Bom look her sister and pout.

“They better be fast.”

Dara chuckle and walk to them.

 

“Hey guys.”, she smile.

They look at her with a smile and nod.

“Wanna have lunch together?”, she ask.

They look at each other and at her, before anyone could reply, Daehyun did.

“Sure why not noona?”, he beam.

“The more the merrier.”

“Kajjaaa.”, Daehyun fist pump.

“Hyung, are you even younger than me? In fact I think I am more mature than you.”, Jungkook smirk.

Daehyun glare at him.

“Whatever, I am forever young maknae.”

“Are we done Kris?”, Jiyong ask Kris as he look at his friend.

Before Kris could even reply, Bom shouted.

“Yahh, ppali. I am hungry.”

Kris look at Bom and glare.

“Always hungry, the red old lady.”, he answer.

Bom look at him.

“What did you just say?”

“I can’t hear you giant?”, she smirk.

He look at her.

“Gosh, don’t fight.”, Jiyong say.

“His so slow.”, Bom say.

“What do he think he is huh? Why must we even wait for him?”, she pout.

“No one ask you too, red lady.”, he reply to only been hit by Daehyun.

“Yah what’s that for huh?”

“I am your hyung.”, he say.

“Gosh, I am hungry hyung. Ppali.”, he puff.

“Ji—“, before he can ask for help.

“Kris, faster we do not want to be in chaos.”, Jiyong say.

Kris pout and follow them, to only have a glaring Bom at him and he did the same.

 

Chaerin were on the rooftop, the exact same place with her MacBook on reviewing on the soccer match that Amber was giving as she jot some certain information on her notebook.

“The girls really do need a lot of training.”, she say as she shut down her MacBook.

“School festival is done and all I need to do is ask them to publicize it and send invitations to other schools and go through the proposal and suggestions of the students.”

“The dance night would be great.”, she smile as she was thinking about the certain decorations that she would be using.

“That is done for now and for L oppa and Minah unnie engagement, I have choosen the rooftop hotel as the main place, it would be great to have the engagement there with the pure setting of the moonlight and stars that brightens up the sky.”, she smile.

“And I have a soccer match coming.”, she jot it down.

She shrug and look at her notebook.

“Let’s just take a rest.”, she say to herself as she lay down on the bench, slowly dozing off with her notebook and MacBook on the garden floor.

 

Unlike the rest that were taking their lunch, both Dara and Jiyong were call to help their teachers, due to that both of them were left alone as they were helping the teacher with the documents.

“Dara?”, Jiyong call as they were separating the documents.

“Hmm?”

“Do you feel better now?”, he ask.

She look at him.

“About yesterday event.”

She give him a smile.

“I am fully okay.”, she reply.

He chuckle as he nod and look at her.

“How’s work?”, she ask.

“The same old boring as it is.”, he reply.

“Well except for the fashion part, the meetings and documents are really boring.”, he pout.

“Well isn’t that what the corporate world is about?”, she shrug.

“But I am sure yours is okay right?”, he ask.

She nodded.

“Yup, there is no pressure. Both me and Bommie visits the company, checks on it and like usual we would only be busy with photoshoot and tennis.”, she smile.

“That’s fun.”, he answer.

“Being able to be with her all the time. That noona is totally 4D.”, he laugh.

“She is always and also a mood maker.”

“What would I be without her and the girls?”, she ask herself and stop herself from stapling the documents.

“I am really happy to be with them, they are my source of strength throughout the years.”, she smile.

He look at her.

“I understand how you feel.”, he smile.

“Just like all the boys. What would I be without them?”, he ask.

She look at him.

“How did you guys get together?”, she ask.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter