1.0.5

My sway, His moves.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” 

While at the cafeteria, the other four boys were eating their meals. Ever so suddenly until Jungkook got choke on it water.

“Woah, calm down maknae.”, Daehyun say as he rub the younger back.

“Woah hyung, look at this.”, Jungkook say.

“Look at what?”, Jiyong ask.

“At this.”, Jungkook say.

“Look at what?”, Kris look at the younger.
“This.”

“This what Jungkook, you are not even showing us your phone, how could we see.”, Daehyun roll his eyes.

“Aww, mianhei.”, he pout.

“An article online stated that our student council are actually heiress.”

“Say what?”, Daehyun said look at him.

“The twin noonas are the successor to the Park’s modelling agency and entertainment. While, Minji noona is the successor to the Gong Dance empire and Chaerin noona, she is the successor to the Lee’s.”

“What the Lee’s?”

“No wonder she is all so feisty men.”, Jiyong said.

“Besides that, the Park’s noona are the number one tennis player, Minzy noona is the only Korean female dancer that gets to go worldwide and being able to perform with worlds class act, while Chaerin noona she is in the UK soccer team.”

“All of them are world class huh?”, Kris ask.

“I am not surprise by how they train us at this first day.”, Jiyong say.

“They have reputation and attitude. Looks like Shinhwa is going for a change.”, Daehyun smile as he takes a sip of his juice.

 

While at the council room. The moment the girls enter.

“Wahh unnie, you didn’t tell us all that you girls are world class infact.”, Dasom say grinning.

“World class?”, Dara ask.

“What did I miss this time?”, Bom ask.

Minji took a seat across from the other council members.

“It says that both Bom and Dara are the number one tennis player that has been representing UK in its tennis competition. Minzy is a world class dancer, she even dance with Request crew and Chaerin is in the UK soccer team.”, Luhan explain.

“And where did you get that?”, Minji ask.

“It’s on Shinhwa social media app.”, Sehun say.

“By the way where is Chaerin ?”, ask Hyoyeon.

“She is probably asleep somewhere.”, Dara chuckle.

“Asleep?”

“Nah, she would take her sleep during break time.”, Minji say and they nodded.

“We do not have to make a big deal isn’t it?”, Bom say.

“World class or not we are still humans.”, Bom added.

“There’s another article just come in.”, Suho say.

“What is it about?”, ask Hyoyeon.

“It says that the four members of student council is the heiress to the family and finally decided to reveal themselves.”, Chanyeol read the article.

The girls shrug.

“Well we can’t run that far huh?”, Minji say.

Bom pout.

“It’s no fun.”, she added.

The council look at the girls.

“Hello everyone I am Sandara Park the heiress to the Park modelling agency.”, say Dara with a smile.

“As usual, I am Park Bom the heiress to the Park entertainment.”, Bom grin.

“Gong Minji, a.k.a Minzy. I am the heiress to the Gong Dance Empire.”, she nod.

“And it says that Chaerin is the Lee’s heiress.”, Luhan say.

The girls nodded.

“Wait, what?”, Sehun say.

“Did you just mention the Lee’s?”, Chanyeol ask and they nodded.

“Wow.”

Bom chuckle.

“Surprise huh?”, she ask.

“Well Chaerin is a down to earth girl, and she hates showing off.”, Dara smile.

“And yes, she is the only Lee heiress to the Lee’s. Just like her mom, she would be taking over the Wedding slash Fashion Empire.”, Minji say.

They nodded.

“Wow, Chaerin unnie is cool. It says she does martial arts.”, Dasom beam.

They nodded.

“Since she is five.”, Dara answer.

“That;s why when she mean she would do it, she would.”, Bom say.

“Just don’t see that side of her.”, she chuckle.

“Is it really that scary?”, Chanyeol ask.

“Do not ask stupid questions would you Yeol?”, Suho say earning a pout.

“It’s okay.”, Bom added.

“Just don’t see.”

“Angel in the area?”, he ask.

“Watch her soccer match and you would know.”,Minzy smile.

 

Meanwhile on the other hand, Kai were at the lake in Shinhwa Elite High. He were sitting under the tree as he blankly look at the lake.

*Flashback*

“Where are we going Jongin?”, ask the female as he hold her hand pulling her with him, leading her to a place.

“I couldn’t tell you now right? It wouldn’t be a surprise then.”, he reply.

“Jongin.”, she whined.

“Tell me.”

“Aniyo Minji, you would see when we reach.”, he wink.

She puff her cheeks as the male drag her to somewhere. They came across a lake, Minji look around.

“A lake at night?”, she ask him puzzle.

“Is this your surprise Jongin?”, she pouted.

He chuckle and shook his head.

“Look up sweetheart.”

The moment she did, fireworks start to launch as it filled the sky with sparkles of different colours, lighting up the dark sky.

“Jongin, this is so—“ her words were cut off when she saw the male kneeling down.

“What are you doing?”, she ask looking at him.

“Gong Minji, would you be Kim Jongin girlfriend?”, he ask ever so sweetly gazing at her.

She was caught in surprise as she look at him.

“I fell for you the first day I saw you and I know you were for me, the moment you lay your eyes to me.”, he say.

She let out a soft chuckle and nod her head.

“Of course I would be the great Jongin yeoja chingu.”, she smile happily as the male put on a ring on her and pull her for a hug, kissing her on her forehead.

*End of flashback*

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter