1.1.8

My sway, His moves.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When a girl feels that she’s perfectly groomed and dressed she can forget that part of her. That’s charm.” 

 

The stadium were fill with people from both parties. The afternoon match highlight were the Korean national team versus Japan national team, head on head. Fifteen minutes before the game.

“Yongguk.”, Daehyun call happily.

“Yongguk hyung.”, Jungkook beam as they walk to him, they were all outside the corridor.

He smile at them.

“All ready Yongguk hyung?”, Kai ask.

“More than ready.”, he smile.

“Looks like you are fire to win huh?”, Kris joke as he tap on Yongguk back.

“Our Yongguk will win the match as always.”, Jiyong smile.

“I will try my best.”, he answer.

As they were talking, the girls walk by, without Chaerin.

 

“There is a message.”, Bom say.

“From?”, Dara ask.

“Chaerin.”

“What did she say Bom unnie?”, Minji ask.

“She is having a sudden urgent meeting and she could not make it for the match now and might only be coming to her match after the first half.”, Bom answer.

“I hope she is okay.”, Dara say.

“The UK team I hope they would do good without her for the moment.”, Minji say.

Their words were cut off when they heard a certain voice calling them.

“Noona.”, wave Jungkook with a smile.

Bom smile.

“It’s the boys.”, Bom say motioning the girls to look at the direction they are looking.

The boys approach the girls.

“Where’s Chaerin?”, Jiyong ask.

“She could not make it.”, Dara reply sighing.

“But noona have match later.”, Jungkook say.

“She had an urgent meeting.”, Bom say.

“Might only be able to make it after the first half of her match.”, Minji added.

“I hope the team does well without her.”, Daehyun say.

“Of course they would.”, Kris smile.

“They are the UK’s.”

Yongguk look at them.

“I would be leaving, you guys should go in. The game should start in less than ten.”, he say before leaving making the others to leave to their seats.

 

“What’s with the urgent meeting oppa?”, Chaerin sigh as she were in the car with her both brothers.

“I have a match to watch.”, she pout.

They look at her.

“We too wanna watch it Chae but there is something wrong in the company.”, Yixing answer.

“What happen oppa?”, she ask.

“It is about the next project which should be launch soon, and we have something wrong with it and also another thing.”, Myungsoo reply.

She shrug and nod.

“Arraso.”

“But before that, Myungsoo oppa.”, she say.

He look at her.

“Give me your phone please.”

“Hmm?”

“Just give I wanna check something.”, she say and the older male give up and handed his phone to the younger one.

She smile and take it as she open the contacts as she search for a certain name.

Smiling she save the number to her phone and handed to her brother.

“Were you checking stuff in my phone Rinnie?”, he ask.

“Aniyo, I was searching something with the net.”, she wink and take her phone as she type something on the screen and send it to a certain someone with a smile on her face.

 

Yongguk were in the changing room five minutes before the game and he was checking something on his phone before wanting to switch it off when suddenly a message pop up. It was an unknown number, he look at it as he open it.

“Hey narcissistic prince, all the best for today match and sorry for not being able to attend. Have fun while you are in the game. Fighting ! “

He couldn’t help but chuckle and press his reply.

“Such a childish person you are Chaerin.”, he thought smiling and keeping is phone in his duffle bag.

 

Chaerin who were in the car smile as she look at the reply.

“Thank you Ms.Lee and plus that makes you the princess. Take care and come back soon, I am watching your match later. Hwaiting Princess.”

“Stop smiling Chaerinnie.”

“You are creeping me.”, Myungsoo say.

“You look like a creeper oppa.”, she smirk.

“Yah hyung, won’t you take my side?”, Myungsoo ask Yixing.

“Faith looks beautiful when she smile maybe she has someone in her mind?”, he chuckle.

“And yes you do look like a creeper.”, Yixing smirk.

“Yahh hyung!”

“We are here.”, Yixing say as they get down and make their way to the company.

 

Jiyong who were sitting beside Dara, look at the petite girl and smile.

“Why are you smiling Ji?”, she ask as she look at him.

“Is it wrong for me to smile?”, he ask.

She chuckle.

“Aniyo but you are weird.”, she reply.

“Weird? Waeyo?”, he ask as he eye her.

“I don’t know, you just are.”, she chuckle.

He look at her with a smile.

“I am glad that, I am your reason to your smile.”, he wink which makes her to blush as she look away.

“The game is starting.”, Dara cheer changing the topic.

He let out a soft chuckle and look forward as both the Korean and Japan national team walk in the stadium, standing up as they start to sing their national anthem.

 

“This urgent meeting is done to talk about the results of the company merge with another company and also about the latest project where we are having people trying to get the tender from us.”, Yixing say as they were all in the meeting room.

“May I know how is the company in America,  L?”, ask Yixing.

Myungsoo stands up as he look at his older brother.

“Though the company in America has only been open for less than six months, indeed we are doing great as we are taking up projects which is worth more than billions of dollars.”, Myungsoo answer.

Meanwhile, Chaerin weren’t paying attention at her brothers as she put her phone on the table, cover by a booklet as she were watching the match between the male national soccer team without any sound.

 

Likewise in the stadium, it were fill with cheers and shouts from the supporters of both teams, cheering on their favourite team.

“Woah, they are both tie right now.”, Jungkook say.

“Despite that, it is still the first half Kookie.”, Daehyun reply.

“I am sure Yongguk hyung would win this.”, Kai smile.

The younger ones nodded.

“I actually agree though, but it looks like Junhyung is planning a new strategy.”, Kris say looking at the direction on how intense Junhyung were talking to his mates.

“I still do believe the Korea team could make it.”, Bom beam as she takes a bite of her hotdog.

“Hey noona, where did you get that?’, Daehyun ask.

“Huh?”, she look at the younger one.

“The hotdog Bommie.”, Dara say.

“Ahh, earlier they were selling and I bought it.”, she smile.

“Wahh, why didn’t I see that?”, he ask.

“I want that too.”, Daehyun pout.

Minji look at him and facepalm.

“Go get one Daehyun.”

 

“Hey hyung look at that.”, Jungkook say as they eye the field, where the Japan team make pass the defenders.

“Oh !”, Daehyun say.

“If they would be able to pass another two more person, this game might change.”, Jiyong say as he look at the Japan players who were dribbling the ball and passing it to their team.

Japan team swiftly make their way in the penalty area with both of their players there, with the ball which is aiming at the goal post, as they try to play with the goalkeeper, kicking the ball to the other side which is away from the goalkeeper senses, where the Japan supporters begin to cheer thinking it was a goal.

“Nooo!”, both Daehyun and Jungkook shout as the ball head towards the goal post where a certain figure kick the ball far to the opposite of the field, making the crowd stunt with his dangerous yet awaken move of not giving up to try.

Yongguk give a smirk to Junhyung as the male look at Yongguk. Yongguk give a curt nod to Leo, as the older male run to take the ball as their teammate pass the ball to him, as Leo dribble the ball breaking through the defenders, unlike Japan players, Leo were more faster than them and it actually surprises the Japan players.

He then pass the ball to another tan male as the male make his way to the penalty area.

“This is our chance.”, Kris cheer.

“I think it would be a goal.”, Kai smile.

“That was actually one great save from Guk.”, Jiyong smile.

“He reminds me of Chaerin.”, Bom smile.

“Jinjja daebak.”, Dara say as she look at the players passing the ball.

“I hope it is a goal.”, pray both the younger ones.

The tan male player of South Korea national team made his way in the penalty area, giving a hard kick to the ball as the Japanese goalkeeper smirk at him, knowing his moves, and the goalkeeper run out of the goalpost to catch the ball, to only been fool when actually the ball was aim to the side of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter