1.2.6

My sway, His moves.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( New SkyBang story for my fellow readers, due to My Sway, His Moves hit 400 Subscribers. Do subscribe, comments and upvote ! First chapter will be up soon. <3 <3 )

Hugs And Kisses, Stars For Wishes

 

“I think you still love me, but we can’t escape the fact that I’m not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. So I’m not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I’m not angry, either. I should be, but I’m not. I just feel pain. A lot of pain. I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, but I was wrong.” 

Finally Friday came in, with everyone looking forward for the day. The girls were together at Chaerin house, dressing in their school uniform, they make their way to school. The school were then slowly fill in with excited faces of students who is looking forward to the school festival, that almost four years didn’t take place in the school and now is finally a day and a time for them to have fun with each other.

One by one students started to fill in their class, or their booth area, they were few clubs that were around the school doing their job. Soon Sehun voice were heard.

“As it is been say the day has finally come. With these it is the start of Shinhwa High School Festival.”

“Gates would be open on 9.00 am, making everyone to join us. Any problem? Just search for the SA. With that been said, have fun and welcome to Shinhwa High School Festival.”

Students cheer, smiling happily as they start to prepare themselves dressing up and doing the final preparation. The girls were all around the school looking at the students, looking if anyoe of them would need any help.

Unlike always, most of the students for today were really obedient as they were doing their own work, and even the Kingka’s weren’t seen, maybe they were busy with the school festival stuff that needed to be finish.

The girls were walking around as they were checking the school area and students, when.

“Bom unnie and Dara unnie.”, Chaerin call getting their attention.

“Hmm?”

“Unnie, you both can leave to help the class. Me and Minji will take over from here.”

“You sure Chaerinnie?”, Dara ask.

Chaerin nodded.

“Is it okay with you Minji?”, Bom ask the younger.

She nodded with a smile.

“Just go unnie.”, Minji smile.

Both Bom and Dara smile and nodded.

“Shall we?”, Dara ask Bom.

Bom smile.

“Leggo Dara-yah.”

“Have fun unnies.”, Chaerin smile and wave.

“You girls too.”

“See you later.”, Dara smile.

 

Both Chaerin and Minji were walking around the school area.

“Isn’t it nice to see everyone happy?”, Chaerin ask.

Minji look at her with a smile.

“It is indeed a different atmosphere now right Chaerin?”

The leader of the group nodded with a smile.

“Reminds me of those times in our school.”

As both Chaerin and Minji were conversing with each other, eventually there were another person who actually walk by to them.

“Hey Minji and Chaerin.”, Kai smile.

“Jongin.”, the girls smile.

Chaerin look at the both of them.

“You know you can have her.”, she smile.

“But Chaerin?”

“It’s okay Minji, I will be fine on my own, plus go and have some fun.”, she say.

“See you guys later.”

With that Chaerin leave both of them.

 

“Isn’t she always like that?”, Kai say as he walk side by side with the female.

Minji smile.

“Chaerinnie, would always be like that, I wish one day she will met a nice guy that would always be there for her.”, she answer.

Kai smile.

“She would, trust me.”, he smile.

 

Unlike everyone, both Minji and Kai were spending their time, with each other. Wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter