1.2.2

My sway, His moves.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.” 

 

It was finally the day everyone had been waiting for, the students were happily chattering as they make their way to class, all being hyper and in a hell of good mood.

“Everyone, please do get ready and help your classes or club to set up the theme for your own booths or classroom for tomorrow festival. The student council would be going to each class and inspecting it later on.”, Sehun voice ring through the old school.

“Is the fireworks for tomorrow here?”, Chaerin ask as she look at Chanyeol and Luhan as they nodded.

“Is the flyers and poster here?”

“Yes President.”, Hyoyeon say.

“Is the invitations given for the festival and dance night?”, Chaerin ask.

“All done.”, Suho say.

“Have you call the helpers to help to set up the ballroom Dasom?”

The younger nodded her head happily.

“If like that, both Chanyeol and Luhan can go and setup the fireworks area while Hyoyeon team will go and hang up the posters.”

“Suho and Sehun together with Dasom, please do go and check around the school area to see if the students are doing their job.”

“I would be in the ball room with the rest of the council.”, Chaerin say as she dismiss them.

 

Meanwhile, Bom and Dara were in their classroom.

“Have you girls got the outfits ready?”, Dara ask happily.

“I have Dara.”, Soyou reply with a smile.

“And it is here.”, beam Gayoon, while she came in with a few people carrying huge boxers.

“Daehyun how about the supplies that we need?”, Bom ask.

“No problem noona, it is all settle.”, Daehyun beam.

Bom nodded.

“Now I need everyone to work together, some girls could check on the outfit and arrange it while some of the girls could help the boys to start to clean up the classroom.”, Bom say loudly.

“If it is not a problem, is it okay for Jiyong and Kris to be in charge for the decoration while Jungkook and Kai for the cleaning?”, Dara ask.

“By the way, where’s Yongguk?”, ask Bom.

“His with his club, as they are going to prepare for tomorrow.”, Kris smile.

Bom nodded.

“Arraso, let’s get prepare.”

“Me and Bom would be leaving now, please do take a good care.”, Dara smile.

“No problem noona.”, Jungkook smile.

 

“Is everything alright Minji?”, Chaerin ask as she look at Minji who were looking around the ballroom area.

Minji smile.

“Everything is alright Chaerin and the people is here.”, she smile.

“How did you manage to get them?”, Minji ask.

She chuckle.

“They are working for the team.”, Chaerin smile.

“We are here.”, Bom beam happily.

“Woah! The colours look beautiful.”, Dara say.

“Crystal white with black and add on pastel colours fo the outfits, damn perfect.”, Bom say.

“As always a design minded.”, Minji compliment Chaerin.

The girl chuckle as she look at them.

“Kajja, let’s get to work. We have many things to get done with.”

 

The rest of the whole morning, were fill with sequels and laughter of the girls as they were preparing the ballroom together, thanks to Chaerin’s hero, she had manage to get a proper theme colour that goes well with the theme and also the colours of the outfit.

Looking around, she saw the smiley faces of her girlfriends, as Bom were dancing on the stage as she directs the workers to place the curtain and decorations. Dara were squealing in delight when she saw the beautiful decorations which indeed costs more than thousands of dollars. Minji were at the corner directing the theme to set up the table and chairs accordingly, as the girls picks the best table cloth to use and the decorations needed for the table and chairs.

Jiyong came in a while, smiling brightly as he calls Chaerin.

“Hey Couz.”

“Hey Ji.”, Chaerin smile.

“Anything?”, ask the female.

“I was thinking about the dance night ?”

“Hmm, what about it Ji?”

“Basically we students would be coming and also those people who get invitations right?”

The female nodded her head.

“I thought, why not we pass VIP cards to everyone, anyone who wins the game that is been organize by the school clubs or classes or maybe the couples that delight their eyes, they could pass the VIP card.”

“This VIP card would then have an excess to the luxury changing room, where I would ask my people to bring in the suits and dresses, so those with VIP cards and the people that help to prepare for the festival together with the council could choose their outfit and they would have stylists prepare for them.”, he explain.

“Well that indeed is a good idea Ji.”, beam Bom as the older approaches them.

“Did you even hear what we were talking about unnie?”, Chaerin raise her eyebrow to only have a Bom looking away.

“Actually I do not know, but I thik it might be good whatever it?”, Bom answer chuckling.

Chaerin couldn’t help but chuckle.

“That would be great Ji. If it’s okay for you, would you be able to get a few people to clean up the female and male changing room at the first floor, so later in the evening you would be able to bring the stylists stuff and the clothes?”, ask Chaerin.

“Sure Chaerin and don’t worry about that, I got everything handle.”, he smile.

“That would be great then.”

Chaerin look at her watch which were on her wrist.

“It is lunch time, you guys should go for lunch sweethearts.”, she say.

Dara smile happily.

“Yeay! I am already hungry.”, pout Dara.

“Whose with me?”

“Me.”, Bom beam happily.

“I am going for lunch, do you girls wanna join?”, Jiyong ask.

“Yep.”, both the twins reply happily.

“Chaerinnie and Minkki?”, Bom ask.

They both shake their head.

“I am not hungry unnie.”, Minji smile.

Chaerin look at them.

“You know I would not eat.”, Chaerin smile.

“I forgot about that because Chaerin only sleeps.”

Chaerin look at the girls.

“Was that a compliment or?”

They chuckle.

“Enjoy your lunch people.”, Minji smile.

Chaerin wave at them.

“See you girls later.”, wave the sisters as Jiyong nod with a smile leaving with the girls.

 

Chaerin look at Minji.

“You sure you not going to eat Minkki?”, she ask.

Minji nod her head.

“Is this about Jongin again?”, she ask.

Minji shrug.

“Jimin injure his leg yesterday for the dance and Mr.Im wants we to do it with Jongin, saying his chemistry with his girlfriend isn’t good, so we both would be representing the school for the dance tournament.”, she added.

“Plus, that day I almost been .”

“You what Minji?”

“Oh my god, why didn’t you call?”, Chaerin ask shakily.

“Are you alright?”

“Jongin came and save me Chae.”, she answer.

Chaerin look at her.

“To be honest Minji, I just remember seeing Jongin all tense up after you leave, he feel sort of uncomfortable and I saw him looking at Yongguk and after a while he leave. No doubt he when running for you.”

“He--he save me on time Chae and he send me back, I wanted to come out when he pull me for a hug.”

“I still don’t know what he thinks.”

“Isn’t it always like this Minji? People think girls thinking are complex at times boys are even worst to be honest.”, she chuckle.

“To be honest, I am glad you are alright babe, to see those stuff happen to my girlfriends is a big no no, but to see Jongin save you, I think he might still have a feeling for you Minji.”

“You both would have dance practice later right?”

Minji nod her head.

“Whatever happens in the past is past, and if he were to come forward and talk to you and ask sorry and wishes everything to be back in place, accept it Minji. To be honest, Jongin is just being ego. He tries to not communicate with you because he is afraid but some things is showing him, there is something that he is running away. I saw how much you try to get rid of your stage fright to dance with him one day, I saw you broken and I saw you being fearless but Minji, no matter what don’t run away anymore, because it is clear you both are running away and hiding the fact.”

“Please whatever is going to take place from now onwards, always follow your heart, go with it and be truthful. Everything would change and there is no doubt you would still be mad at him, it is hard to forgive someone, but it is harder to forget what happen. Trust me, listen to heart and follow it and I am sure sooner one day, you both would be alright.”, she smile.

Minji look at her best friends, as Chaerin smile and hug her.

“Thanks Chae.”, she say softly.

“You are welcome best friend.”

“I wish you would meet someone that would treasure you.”, Minji smile.

Chaerin could only smile at the thought of that.

 

She look at Minji.

“Go and take your lunch and later go for your dance practice.”

Minji look at her with a smile.

“Thank you Chaerin.”

“Anything for you.”

 

Chaerin smile as she sits on the ballroom floor, looking around. The empty ballroom now turn out to be a beautiful piece of art, a beautiful place where it would indeed be a night to remember. Standing up, the female walk around, as she look and fixes the last piece of everything. From the stage to the PA system, she wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter