1.1.9

My sway, His moves.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" She didn't just walk on the wild side, she lived there, dancing in the streets and setting fire to its sky. "

“CL.”, she smile as the other UK players who were on the bench run and hug her.

She smile.

“Shall we?”, she ask.

The coach nodded with a smile and walk to the man and ask for a changing of players. The refree were then being inform and he blow the whistle stopping the match, as they replace the number 12 player with Chaerin. The other United Kingdom players look at the coach and were so happy when they saw Chaerin coming in as she high five the player.

“Let’s change the game.”, the petite girl say as Chaerin nodded with a smile and high five them.

The UK players run and hug her as the smile from Chaerin face could not be fade easily.

“CL here.”, Jessi say as she put the red cloth around Chaerin arm, referring the real team captin for the game.

Chaerin look at them with a smile.

“Let’s not think about score. Let’s just do this and.”, with a smile she say.

“Because soccer is fun.”, as the girls put their hands in the middle and cheer making the crowd to cheer harder for them surprise by the sudden change of the players attitude.

The girls make their way to the front, as Chaerin stand in the center of the field facing Amber.

The female smile.

“We meet again Couz.”, she say.

“Let’s do this.”

Chaerin nodded with a smile.

 

“What’s with the sudden change of atmosphere?”, Kris ask.

“They look different from earlier.”, Kai say.

Bom smile.

“This is it.”, she thought.

“Go Chaerin!!”, the girls cheer.

“Go Faith!”, both of her brothers cheer.

“Go noona.”, Jungkook smile.

Yongguk look  her, since they were at the front row of the stadium, Chaerin look to her side as she see Yongguk looking at her with a smile.

“Go for it Chaerin.”, he mouth.

She nod with a smile as she look at the referee, the moment he blow the whistle the crowd cheers got louder as Chaerin manage to take the ball from Amber swiftly as the girl make her way pass three of the South Korean forward easily.

“Lee Chaerin better known as CL.”, the male announcer say.

“This is her first match in her home country and first match against the Korean team.”

“She is the daughter of the beautiful lady which is call the princess of soccer, Jessica Lee.”

“Pushing the image of a princess she had the name of the Soccer Angel because of her fast movements and tricks and soccer plays and of course a hat-trick records.”, say another male.

“Being not only a female soccer player that is being getting her name worldwide she is also the heiress of the Lee’s, a goddess in fact.”

“Perfect is all I could describe her as.”, say the first male announcer.

“The angel—“, the male announcer words were cut when a first goal were scored by the UK team.

“And that is a GOALLL!”

“Just five minuet in a game. She score the first goal for the UK team.”

 

Chaerin who swiftly took the ball away from the Korean players, swiftly make her way passing through the Korean forward, slowly dribbling it away passing by a few of its defenders and making her way rather fast towards the penalty area, she kick the ball slowly to the right and make her way back as the Korean players were dumbfounded by her soccer tricks, coming on one to one with the goalkeeper, she look at her, looking at her feet and watching her movements as Chaerin make her way in the penalty area and dribbling her way to the goalpost as the goalkeeper step out of her zone and going one on one with Chaerin, she smirk as she know she had trick the goalkeeper,the goalkeeper move her body forward to take the ball as Chaerin give a soft tap with her feet and the ball make its way in the post.

“GOALLL!!!”

Chaerin smile as her friends came and hug her.

“Yeayyyyy!!!!!!!!!”, both Bom and Dara cheer happily as they hug each other.

Minji smile as she stand up to give a standing ovation to her friend.

“Oh my god.”, both Jungkook and Daehyun jaw were leave hanging.

“That girl is amazing.”, Kris say.

“Gooooo Faith.”, Myungsoo smile as he high five Yixing.

“I never see such play before.”, Daehyun say.

“She had read the goalkeeper movement long time ago and she just lure her in her trap and with a tap it is a goal.”, Yongguk answer as he look at the field again.

“Owh, great play indeed.”, Jungkook smile.

 

Jessie who swiftly take the ball away from the South Korean player, smile as she saw Chaerin were far ahead almost in the penalty area, with a smile she call her teammate and pass the ball to her leading the girl to smirk and pass it to their goalkeeper, the goalkeeper who understand the tactic, gave a long hard kick where the ball moves to the opposite of the field, smirking Chaerin takes the ball as most of the Korean players were all in the middle and at the UK part of the field, seeing no one goes against her, she smirk as she look at the goalkeeper.

“Not this time.”, the girl say.

Chaerin trick her by moving to the right, when she kick the ball to the left and make its way in.

“GOALLLL!”

The goalkeeper look at Chaerin dumbfounded.

“How could she?”

“Just ten minutes in game and the Angel have score a perfect two goals stepping up the game.”, the announcer say.

“It really is making the Korean to play harder this time.”

 

Amanda who take the ball immediately pass it over to Rose, as the petite female dribble it across the field, leading the ball to Chaerin where, Chaerin is been block by the Korean players look around and passing it to Jessi, since the girl had no one around her. As Jessi takes the ball and passing through a few players, Hyorin the South Korean female team captain, came running fast as she kick Jessi leg hardly, pushing the girl which leads the brunette to fall. Chaerin who saw this run to Jessi with her fellow teammates, the girl were crying in pain.

“What the hell was that?”, Minji say.

“That should really learn how to play fair.”, Bom say angrily.

“Language noona.”, Jiyong say.

“Language my Ji, you saw what happen?”, she hiss.

“They should have indeed give a red card for that.”, Kris added.

“It is not a simply play to be honest.”, answer Myungsoo.

“That girl has guts huh?”, Yixing say.

“What the hell is the referee for?”, Dara say.

 

Chaerin look at her the girl front her, she quickly got down and check on the girl leg.

“You might have fracture your leg.”, Chaerin say.

“Fracture?”, her teammate answer.

“What the is wrong with that girl?”, hiss Amanda.

“Don’t the referee see this?”, hiss a girl name Rose.

Chaerin look at them.

“It has been happening since this now.”, state Samantha.

Chaerin shrug.

“Ignore them girls, Jessi condition is important.”, she say as the UK medical team comes in to help.

“You have to rest Jessi.”,she say.

“No Chaerin , I have to play.”, Jessi answer.

“No, you have to rest.”, Chaerin reply.

“But we would be down by ten members.”, she sigh.

“No worries about that Jessi, your health and safety is more important than this match.”, Chaerin answer.

“And trust me, we got this.”, she smile.

Jessi look at her.

“Because soccer is not all about winning.”, she say as she look around.

Her members smile.

“Because soccer is fun.”, they say.

Jessi smile and Chaerin ask the medical team to bring her out.

“Good luck girls.”, they nod with a smile.

“Let’s do this girls.”, she say as they begin the match again.

 

Sixteen minutes to the game where Chaerin got in, they have manage to score two goals. Chaerin who took the ball from the defender of the Korean team, were dribbling her way to the opposite of the field when Hyorin came and pull her jersey taking the ball away as the girl fell.

“My Chaerinnniiieee.”, Bom cry.

“What the did she just do to our baby sister?”, Myungsoo hiss.

Yixing look at them.

“Chill guys. It’s something that always happen.”

“And I am sure Chaerin knows what to do.”, Yixing added.

“She should really get a yellow card.”, Jungkook say.

“That , don’t she know how to play.”, Daehyun glare.

Yongguk look at Chaerin as Amber run towards her and ask her if she is fine while helping her up, she give a smile and nodded. Her members rush to her and ask if she were okay and all she give were thumbs up. She look at Amanda.

“Amanda, we are going to do this.”, she say as she whisper something to the petite girl as she pass the message to the other teammates.

With the whistle blow, to start off the match Chaerin takes the ball from Hyorin with a smirk as she try to hand it to Rose but were block by two defenders, she smirk and keep dribbling the ba; when another two more players were there to circle her. She smoothly make her way pass them as they were leave dumbfounded, as she still dribble the ball with her attracting more of the Korean players to come and block her when she slow her moves as she reach about three quarter of the field, she look around and saw there were no players at Tiffany area, she back pass the ball to the girl as the girl smirk and take it giving a long kick towards Amanda who were waiting at the sideline to receive it, Chaerin break free from their watch and make her way to the penalty area, as Amanda kick the ball, the goalkeeper smirk as she look at Chaerin as the girl takes the ball, the goalkeeper who wanting to catch the ball were leave out guard when Chaerin give a soft heading passing the ball to Rose where the goalkeeper were trap and she give an overhead kick when the ball makes it way to the goalpost.

“And that was the third goal for the UK team.”, the announcer say.

“Using herself as the bait, this is the perfect play from the Angel.”

“She is just unpredictable.”

 

“It’s already ninety minutes to the game.”, Kai say.

“And only twenty minutes since Chaerin came in.”, Dara say.

“Looks like the extra time would be another four minutes.”, Kris say looking at the board the man were carrying.

“Four minutes more and anything can happen.”, Yixing say.

 

Chaerin look to her side.

“Four minutes more.”, she thought.

The whistle blow, making the players to rush for the ball.

“It’s all or nothing.”, she say to herself.

South Korea forward make her way swiftly passing against two of the UK players, passing the ball to another of their player as she dribble it, making the ball to another player as another female quickly pass the ball to her teammate, dribbling her way against the defenders of the UK team, the ball were then pass to the South Korea team captain Hyorin, she were already in the penalty area, when the ball came to her, she smirk as she swiftly move forward, tricking the goalkeeper with her leg trick and making the UK goalkeeper to be confuse, everyone who were in the stadium were watching the match as they grew intense.

“And that is a go—“, the announcer words were cut off when a female in her ombre grey hair run and give a long kick as the ball fail to make is way in the goalpost as it moves to the opposite section.

“Thanks Chaerin.’, she say.

She smile.

“And that is the safe from the Angel.”, the announcer say.

“Where did she appear from?”. Jiyong say.

Yongguk smile.

“This is it.”, he thought.

The UK team one by one, the ball were dribble by Tiffany as she make a pass to Amanda letting the girl to dribble the ball and passing to her another teammate, as the girl then give a long pass to Rose, Rose smile as she takes it, being in the penalty area with the goalkeeper and two of the South Korea defenders, she smirk as she give a hard kick as the ball make its way to the goal post but were been push away by the goalkeeper as the ball falls to the side. Thinking that no one might, take the ball, everyone were surprise when a sudden kick were made and the ball fly in the goalpost.

Chaerin smirk as no one were looking at her.

“You can disappear for minutes never touching the ball, and when the balls rolls in appear in only that instant and you would score a goal.”, the words of her late mother rings in her mind.

“This is for Jessi and for everyone.”

She smirk.

“Because soccer is fun.”, with that overhead kick and

“GOALLL!”, with that the game came to an end when the whistle were blow signaling the end of the game after the score.

“4-3 and UK wins.”, the announcer say.

“That is one quick and beautiful kick, everyone were left out guard.”, he say.

The girls all run and hug Chaerin, as her friends.

“They won.”, Bom smile happily as the girls hug and cheer each oher.

“That was one good game.”, Daehyun say.

“Intense as .”, Kris added.

“Language hyung.”, Daehyun in.

Kai smile.

“Mind your language hyung.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter