1.1.0

My sway, His moves.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales you meet Prince Charming and he's everything you ever wanted. In fairy tales the bad guy is very easy to spot. The bad guy is always wearing a black cape so you always know who he is. Then you grow up and you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair.” 

*KaiMinzy Special Chapter (The Past)*

“Today, is our last day together.”, Daehyun pouted as he slumped to the couch.

“So much for saying we would be spending our last year of Junior High together.”, Jungkook shrug.

“Well look at the bright side guys.”, Jiyong smile trying to cheer everyone up.

“We still get to be together during the holidays.”,Kris smile.

“We can still visit tho.”, Yongguk shrug.

“It is good for you guys, I am in Korea all alone.”, Kai sigh.

“Nah, Kai we are not going that far.”, Daehyun say looking at his best friend with a smile.

“Not far, my .”, he hissed.

“Your is not cute at all Kai.”, Daehyun smirk.

“Daebutt.”, he glare.

“Hyung, it’s just that Daehyun hyung would be in Australia, I would be in Taiwan, Kris hyung would be going back to Canada, Jiyong hyung would be in Japan and Yongguk hyung would be in America.”, Jungkook say.

“It makes no difference Kai.”, Jiyong say.

“You can still contact us.”, Kris say.

“Jiyong and Jungkook is the nearest but I am sure we would all be together during the holidays.”, Yongguk smile messing Kai hair.

“And we would of course contact.”

“Why can’t I go overseas too?”, Kai pouted.

“Of course you can go, but your parents need you here Jongin hyung.”, Jungkook say.

“I know you wanna come along because you would be missing me.”, Daehyun smirk and wink at Kai.

“I do not.”, he glare.

“Okay, cute couple stop fighting.”, Kris shrug.

“You guys would just end up together tho.”, Jiyong smirk.

“It’s good that they would separate, so they know how they would feel hyung.”, Jungkook chuckle.

“Don’t worry I would not miss this chicken maniac.”, joke Daehyun.

“I won’t too Daebutt.”, he smirk.

Yongguk look at Kai.

“Promise us you would not get yourself in trouble and do not mix the wrong guys Jongin.”, Yongguk say looking at him.

He nod with a smile.

“I promise hyung.”, he smile.

“Okay, okay let’s not be sad.”,Daehyun smile.

“Let’s spend our last day together.”, Jiyong say.

“Not literally hyung.”, Jungkook pout.

“It is not a farewell, it’s more like a holiday kinda thing.”, he smile.

“Well it’s not the end.”, Jiyong say.

“Let’s just enjoy each other company before the day ends.”, Yongguk say.

They took their drinks with them.

“Cheers to the days to come.”

 

 

Kai woke up to the sound of his phone alarm ringing, groaning he sit up to be greet by a view of a girl sleeping.

“What a night.”, he thought, smirking.

It’s been three months passes since the boys had left and here he is bringing back his old habit. Every night to different clubs, making out with the girls and bringing them to the hotel to with and it goes round like this for the past two months.

Yongguk had always known that Kai could easily be influence by people, the promise that he once promise were broken and now he is here back with his old habit of ing around. The one and only merciless playboy of Korea is back and girls could never get enough of him, well just to get laid for a night.

He does not last with a girl for more than a day. He changes his girlfriends as if his changing clothes and that is something his proud of.

 

“Hey Kai, what’s up?”, Ilhoon say smirking.

“Ssup?”, the younger greet.

“Did you had fun last night?”, Baekhyun smirk.

“Heard her moans last night at the washroom.”,Zico say.

“Didn’t know you would actually take her back with you.”, Ilhoon smirk.

“Why not? She’s good though.”, Kai smirk.

Jimin takes a seat beside them.

“Ssup?”, he say looking at the boys.

“Where were you Jimin?”, ask Zico.

“You miss it men.”, Baekhyun smirk.

“I had some dance practice to do.”, he shrug.

“You are no fun men hyung.”, Ilhoon say.

“At least I have a life.”, he roll his eyes.

“You need to get laid at times men Jimin.”, Kai smirk.

“Well no, I don’t need to Jongin.”, Jimin glare at the boy to only earn a smirk.

 

“There’s chocolate bun here Rinnie.”, Minji smile.

“Jinjjayo?”, Chaerin ask.

Minji nod her head with a smile.

“Well just take two of it Minkki, I would be taking the chocolate milk for you.”, Chaerin smile and she nodded her head.

“It’s 3000 won.”

“Here you go.”, Chaerin smile.

Minji lay her head on Chaerin back.

“I am tired Rinnie.”, she pouts.

Chaerin chuckle.

“Who told you to dance till late night?”

“You didn’t even leave after I did.”, Chaerin mess the younger hair and she pouted.

“Because dancing is love?”, she blink innocently.

Chaerin chuckle and pinch her cheeks.

“Arraso, let’s go now, shall we?”

She nodded her head.

 

From the corner five pair of eyes were watching them.

“Gong Minji.”, Ilhoon say smirking.

They look at him.

“Not again”, Jimin roll his eyes.

“She’s the cute one huh?”, Baekhyun say.

“Cute? She looks ugly meh?”, Kai smirk.

“Win her then Kai.”, Zico suggest.

He look at them.

“Win that type of girl?”, he ask.

They nod, except for Jimin who is looking at them.

“Why? Do you want to win her best friend instead?”, ask Ilhoon.

“That girl is scary men.”, Baekhyun say.

“She is such a cold heartless .”

“And feisty.”, Zico smirk.

“Well are you up for it?”, Ilhoon ask.

“Hmm, what do I get?”, he ask.

“My Maserati is on the line.”, Zico smirk.

“A whole month of no paying in club?”, Ilhoon ask.

“I would pay for the hotels that you go and with girls.”, Baekhyun smirk.

They look at Jimin.

“I am not in this men.”, he answer.

“Well whatever, so how?”, Ilhoon ask.

He smirk.

“Sure, well she is just an ugly average girl. She is easy.”

 

“I would see you during lunch.”, Chaerin smile.

Minji nodded her head.

“Have fun Rinnie.”, she smile.

“You too.”, Chaerin answer and left.

Minji and Chaerin is just a normal junior high student, where everyone thought that the girls come from an average family. They neither do, Minji is the heiress of the Gong’s yet she is down to earth and shy and soft-spoken. That’s one of the reason she would never leave Chaerin side. Indeed this girl has a huge passion for dancing because to her dancing is love.

She shrug as she make her way to her seat, putting her books on the table. Kai walk in later on, being the alone one in the class without his friends because they had separate time tables. He shrug and took a seat at the back of class.

The homeroom teacher walk in, greeting everyone and beginning their lesson for the day.

 

“Kim Jongin.”, she call.

He groan as he looks at her.

“Are you sleeping again in my class?”, she glare.

He shrug.

“God this lady.”, he thought.

“You have been skipping my class, not doing your homework and worst your grades are dropping.”

“What happen to you? You weren’t like this last year.”, she say loudly.

“I do not care about your thoughts, I am assigning Minji to be your tutor.”, she say.

“What?”, Minji thought and sigh.

He look at the teacher.

“Minji, please raise your hand.”

Minji raise her hand silently and sigh, he looks at her.

The bet ran across his mind.

“Never thought this would be easy.”, he smirk.

“Now, I want you guys to divide into pairs and finish the questions in page 21.”, she say.

“Find your own partner. As for Kai and Minji, you both would start working on it now. Together.”, she say.

The class groan as Minji sigh and look at him. The moment she wanted to stand and approach him, he stood up and walk to her.

“Can I?”, he ask Minji seatmate.

The girl look at him as he smile at her.

“Sure.”, she stuttered.

Kai seat beside Minji and open his book.

“I do not know all of this.”, he say.

She look at him and then the book and nod.

“Hmm, by the way I am Kim Jongin. You can call me—“, his words were cut off when she say.

“Jongin.”, she give a small smile.

“I am Minzy but you can call me Minji.”, she introduce.

He nod, looking at her as she look away to the book and read the questions.

“You do not understand the whole chapter?”, she ask him.

He nodded his head still looking at her.

“Well, let’s start from basic.”, she say as she open her notes.

And that’s how Jongin and Minji met.

 

The bell rings, showing the cue that the class is over and its lunch time.

“Is it okay if you teach me this evening?”, he ask.

She look at him as she packs her stuff.

“I’m afraid I can’t Jongin.”, she say.

“I have some stuff to do.”

“I apologize.”, she does a quick bow.

‘Aniyo, it’s okay.”, he say.

“Minkki-ah.”, Chaerin call.

“Rinnie.”, she smile.

She then look at Kai.

“Tomorrow evening then?”, he ask.

She nodded.

“Sure.”, she smile and wave at him as she left.

He was looking at her figure walking away with Chaerin by her side, as Chaerin look at him and left.

 

“What are you doing with Jongin?”, she ask.

“You know him?”, Minji ask.

“Who would not know him Minkki?”

“His the biggest playboy in the whole school or shall I say Korea. Kim Jongin known as Kai.”, she explain.

Minji nod and smile.

“Aniyo, it’s just the teacher assign me to be his tutor in Maths.”, she say.

Chaerin look at him.

“Minkki, remember to not fall for him or anything.”, Chaerin warn.

“No worries Rinnie.”

“I am only his tutor and plus, I am not the type of girl he would like Rinnie.”, Minji reply.

“You never know.”

 

That evening Minji was in the school dance studio which is situated in another building and department. It is a place where she often visit when she needs to kill her boredom, waiting for Chaerin or even dancing her love out of it.

Rihanna Please Don’t stop the Music were blasting against the speakers that were in the room. Minji were dancing her heart out as she gracefully moves, swaying her hips ily as she makes her way to the middle of the room, using the chair as her prop, as she moves her body following the rhythm of the music.

Kai were walking to the exact same building and at the exact same floor, his legs stop in track as he hears Rihanna music playing in the same practice room that he always practice. However, today wasn’t Kai usual timing of dancing but he just felt of coming to dance his heart out. If Daehyun and Jungkook were here, they would be dancing together with him.

He quickly walk to the room, as he saw a girl dancing from the small glass frame of the door, that’s when something shot into him.

“It’s that Minji girl.”, he thought.

Seeing her dancing like this were his first, the way she acts in class and now is totally different. This girl is someone that is being born to dance, the way she moves, it totally gives him goosebumps as he watches it.

The moment the music stop playing, he just stood there stunt and move his hands to clap. Minji was surprise with the sudden sound, turn her ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter