1.0.3

My sway, His moves.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" ... And her eyes, you ask? " " Well, they were a stain of green, with a gleam of whatever it is that you believe. "

“That was a bull eye huh?”, Dara ask chuckling as she look at Chaerin.

The younger one shrug.

“Nah-uh.”

“Where did you even manage to get the ball?”, Bom ask.

“Don’t unnie always bring it. I just caught the one Minji throw earlier, I wanted to leave it but then there’s something that ask me to bring it.”, she reply

“Well that’s good Chaerinnie, never thought these type of thing can happen.”, Minzy shrug.

“So good for a first day.”, Dara sigh.

“When you say you could go beyond.”, Bom look at Chaerin.

“I really mean it unnie. “, Chaerin answer.

“They were too much though, or should I say too bloody much?”, Minzy said.

 

“Wow that was a nice throw don’t you think?”, Jungkook smirk.

“Well it was my girlfriend hand they she hit.”, Kai roll his eyes.

Daehyun scoff.

“Yeah right, you even last long with her because she satisfied you Kai and every night you do it with other woman, without her knowing .”, Daehyun answer.

“Tell me about it.”, Kris shrug.

“Aren’t you even serious?”, Jiyong said.

“There’s much better girls to be honest.”, Kris look at the younger one.

“Say you hyung, you are just jealous.”, Kai smirk.

“You need to get—“, Kai words were cut off when.

“With that girl, I don’t even think we should be jealous.”, Daehyun smirk.

“You guys are just jealous, I have a hot girl all over me, or should I say hot girls.”, Kai snap.

Yongguk look at him.

“You are not even serious at all Kai, why bother?”, he smirk.

The younger look at him. Again, he manage to read him like an open book.

 

“Let’s just help them shall we?”, Chaerin said.

“I do not want any more problem.”, she added.

“Kajja.”, Bom smile.

“I’m, going to the girls.”, Dara smile happily.

Minji chuckle.

“I would be at the boys.”, she said.

“I would join her.”, Chaerin added.

“I’m with my twin.”, Bom chirp happily as she walk to Dara and cling her arm around the younger shoulders only to earn a chuckle.

“Shall we?”, Minzy said.

Chaerin nodded.

 

The girls were helping to give out the uniform to the students. They decided to help to fasten the process and at the same time, to make sure there is no problem occurring. No one wants more drama.

 

“Make sure to tie the tie properly.”, Bom smile happily as she handed the girls the uniform.

“Unnie, I do not know how to tie.”, said a young girl.

“It is okay, get change first.”, Dara smile.

“We would give a tutorial on the tie later on.”, Bom wink to earn a nod.

“Thank you unnie.”, the girls smile happily.

 

Minzy and Chaerin give a small smile looking at the view. Chaerin were giving out the uniforms.

“Make sure to tug in arraso and fix your hair if its possible?”, she said to the younger boy.

The boy nodded.

“Thank you President.”

“Noona would do.”, she gave a small smile.

The guy nodded his head with a smile.

“Thank you noona.”

 

“Wahh hyung, it’s our turn now.”, Jungkook say happily as he pull Daehyun arm.

“Wahh, slow down you kiddo.”, Daehyun puff his cheeks

“Kajja hyung.”, he pout.

“Gosh, what a bunch of kids.”, Kai shrug.

“The uniform looks good isn’t it?”, ask Jiyong.

Kris give a nod.

“The design and colour looks good.”, Kris said.

“Finally we are having our uniform, isn’t it much better than other school Yongguk?”, Daehyun look at him.

He gave a nod.

“Must we really wear this?”, Kai ask looking at them.

“We must and this is good Kai.”, Jiyong said.

“Ya hyung, we finally have our own uniform, we have to be happy.”, Jungkook grin.

“Such a nuisance.”, he said.

Minji had a few paper bags with her as she distribute it to the boys.

“Thanks Vice President.”, said a boy.

“Minzy would be good.”, she smile.

“Thank you noona.”, answer a younger boy as Minji handed him the bag.

She give a nod. She then walk to another guy and tap him on the shoulder.

“Hmm, here is your uniform.”, she said.

The moment he turn to face her he wanted to lash out but, he had a surprise look on his face. She look at him and remain her pockerface on.

“Jongin.”, she thought.

He was looking at her surprise, as she give him the bag with the uniform, as she walk away.

“Minji.”, the words left his mouth.

“Don’t call me like you used to know me.”, she said as she walk away handing the bags to the other student. He stood there speechless. From the corner, Chaerin watch them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter