1.1.7

My sway, His moves.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“She was wearing a purple T-shirt, with a skinny black dress over it that made you remember how much of a girl she was, and trashed black boots that made you forget.” 

 

The bell ring signaling the whole Shinhwa High that it was the beginning of the weekend, the day where people would be partying the whole day, being drunk and wasted, attending events or spending their signature time on bed or even drown themselves in the sea of homework.

 

“Do not forget to pass up your assignment by Monday.”, the teacher voice ring across the classroom.

“Nae.”, the students answer in unison all packing up ready to leave the place.

 

“Any events this weekend?”, ask one boy to another male.

“Shall we go shopping tomorrow?”, a brunette girl ask her female friend.

“Zico is throwing a party tonight, shall we go?”, ask a boy a little too loud.

“I’m in.”, answer a group of females and a group of males.

 

Chaerin were ignoring her surroundings as she continue to pack her bag.

“Wah finally the start of the weekend that we dream off.”, Bom smile fist up.

Dara chuckle.

“We are going to your soccer match tomorrow Chaerin-yah.”, say Minji happily.

She look at them.

“I didn’t believe you guys had the ticket though it is sold out.”, Chaerin answer looking at the girls.

“Let’s just say we have our way.”, Dara chuckle.

Chaerin smile.

“To be honest I thought I would be having a match next week until I had a call from coach saying its tomorrow and that the posters were already up like three days ago and the tickets sold out in less than thirty minutes.”

“Yup, because before your match there would be other match which is the national South Korea male team versus the Japan national team and later on is the UK female national team versus the Korean female team.”, Bom smile.

“Jinjjayo?”, they ask except for Chaerin.

“Talking about that.”, Chaerin say.

“Yup Mr. Bang Yongguk would be playing.”, Bom wink.

Chaerin look at her and facepalm.

“I wasn’t asking for that.”, Chaerin answer.

“Aww Chaerin-ah, then if it is not about him then?”, Dara ask.

“Amber would be playing tomorrow.”, Minji smile.

“Yup, she would and actually I forgot what I wanted to ask unnie.”, the younger say and pout.

“By the way why did they do the match?”, ask Bom.

“It is one way to see how well the teams as come before the world cup qualifications.”, Chaerin smile.

Minji smile.

“Our Chaerinnie would of course make it.”, Dara say.

“The angel is back in action.”, Minji beam.

 

“And tomorrow is our Yonggukkie big match.”, Daehyun beam.

“And we are all going.”, Jungkook fist up.

“It’s at  2pm right?”, Jiyong smile.

The maknae line nodded.

“I am all ready.”, Kai smile.

“It would be against Junhyung team right?”, Kris ask.

Yongguk look at them and nod.

“The Japan National team.”, Kai say.

“Our Yonggukkie here would be able to do as always.”, Daehyun smile.

“And I am sure you guys would win.”, Kris say.

“When did you guys buy the ticket?”, he ask.

“The day it was out hyung.”, Jungkook answer.

He look at them.

“You still manage to get despite sold out on the day?”, he ask.

“We have our own way Yongguk hyung.”, Jongin answer and tap his shoulder.

He look at them and just let out a chuckle.

“I am going back after that.”, he answer.

“Nope, nope, nope hyung.” Jongin say.

“You can’t.”, Daehyun pout.

He look at them.

“Heard that another reason people bought the ticket was not only to see Yongguk and Junhyung versus each other but also to see the Angels of UK.”, Jiyong say.

“Yup, the UK team match is around 5.30 pm.”, Kris say.

“UK versus our Korean national team.”Daehyun say.

“There is also another reason why we actually bought the ticket for you for the evening match to watch the female team.”, Jiyong say.

“And that is because?”, he ask looking at them supsciously.

“I don’t see why I should wait.”, he added.

“It is only the Korean female team and I don’t know what team.”

“Yes it is Amber team and you do not want to see them but.”, Kris say looking at Jungkook.

“But.”, he look at a direction where all the boys turn to face the direction and say a smiling Chaerin walking out with her best friends.

“The United Kingdom national team is playing.”, the maknae added.

“Which means our Ms.President is there and we should go and support her.”, Daehyun smile.

“It’s her first match in Korea and well, the angel is back to play at her home country.”, Jiyong smile.

“We are so going to watch.”, Daehyun beam.

“I forget that she is playing.”, he thought.

“And we are going.”, Kris smile.

“Even though that red lady might be that.”, he pout.

They chuckle before leaving together when,

“And hyung, she is not only playing with her cousin team but with Hyorin.”, Kai say before leaving first making him to look at the younger one.

 

 

Unlike the boys, the girls had their stuff to do. Bom were away from home leaving Dara alone as the girl look over to check the clock, sighing to herself as she hugs her pillow.

“If you ever need me, you can just call me Dara.”, Jiyong words ring in her mind.

Like everyone else, she had grew up with the girls which leads both this male and female to be close with each other. Besides the girls that she could count on, he was the only male friend that knows everything about her.

However, she had move to UK with Bom when they were fourteen and that’s when everything she change her life. Dara who were the shy and quiet girl were been purpose by a boy a month after she moves to the school and it was the lucky guy called Jaejoong.

She didn’t know what to do but accepted it, as he was the first guy that makes her heart race and they were in relationship, they were a happy couple. When she came back to Seoul when she was fifteen for a holiday, she met Jiyong but they grew distance, none say a word and he leave afterwards.

That saddened her but she had to make use with that because she had Jaejoong with her, there were no calls nor text from him and she had leave it like that but she was happy with Jaejoong but that does not last too long as he passed away on their anniversary due to cancer.

Things change and it got harder for her but to see the girls support her is all that she need and she is what she is now because of the girls, seeing them they were her source of strength and to see him talking to after a whole three years brings her back to tears as they finally regain their long lost friendship.

Looking at the pictures that were hanging on her room, as it decorated the room, she saw a picture of her and the girls, it was during her and Bommie seventeen birthday. The next one brought her to tears seeing a picture of Jaejoong back hugging her with their smile on.

She stands up as she approach the particular polaroid and take a look at it. It were a picture of a little Dara and Jiyong both laughing at each other as they were playing on the swing. That laughter that were on their faces, were so pure and it brought back the memories to her. Little did she know, her heart beats.

 

Bom let out the nth sigh as she looks at the files that were on her table.

“This is insane.”, she say as she messes her hair.

She take the files, one by one slowly arranging it as she carries it out from her office as it was already 9.00 pm and everyone had gone home. Slowly walking to the elevator, she press on the button and waited patiently for it to open, slowly getting in, she press the lower ground floor.

Walking out of it, she exit the building as she shrug.

“I need to get my phone.”, she thought, because she have to make a call to the driver.

Having problems to stable the files and taking her phone, she suddenly bump on someone and they fell, making her file to scatter everywhere, as she quickly gets up and give a numerous quick bow to the person she hits, not looking at who he was.

“I am surprise you are indeed very humble.”, he smirk as he look at her.

Realising that familiar voice her head shot up to only be greet by a smirking Kris W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter